Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705578 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #3270 on: May 02, 2011, 12:41:31 pm »

Your brother must be really dumb if he can't work out how to get petrol out of a fuel tank. The simplest method is pretty disgusting, though, so he might just be all mouth and no trousers.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: May 02, 2011, 12:45:24 pm »

Yeah, he's dumb. But I think it's rather the fact that the petrol station is a km or 2 away and he doesn't know where we store the canister.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: May 02, 2011, 04:55:57 pm »

I'm irritated about news headlines and people's reactions to Osama bin Laden's death, but I'll say no more on the subject.

And on the way back from today's outreach, the driver(the guy who wanted to troll the corrupt church) stopped for gas, and afterwards, the truck went slow, and gasoline fumes kept coming into the truck cab. I apparently got the worst of it(I was sitting in the middle, on a milk crate. And a pillow does not stop a sore ass after five minutes on that), since I was the only one feeling pretty wasted the rest of the day. I'm thinking he put the wrong kind of gas. I figure a box truck would use diesel(the exaust smells like it anyway), but the receipt showed regular unleaded.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: May 02, 2011, 05:03:46 pm »

I seriously just got kicked from a Ace of Spades server because a bunch of people who were too cheap to shell out the ten bucks to buy minecraft had declared it a building server and were kicking anyone who shot anyone (not to mind the fact I was only defending myself.)

Most of the time I would not really have a issue with this, but I know the guy who owns the server, and he is almost sorta a freind and I wanted to play with him. But I have no idea how to contact him and ask him to unban me when he logs back on and kicks them all off his server.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: May 02, 2011, 08:38:55 pm »

My store has the worst best theft policy.
Fixed.
Clearly "allow any and all theft" is the best possible pro-theft policy.
Indeed. Where the hell do you work?
Hmm yes, it's more like a pro-theft policy than anything else.  I work at Lowe's Hardware, but as a vendor in the garden department.  I physically work at the store but my paycheck comes from the plant growers.  My job is to merchandise, I put the plants on pretty and take them off when they ain't pretty no more.

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: May 02, 2011, 09:19:57 pm »

So apparently my fellow countrymen are electing another Conservative government.

This is the same government that has shown a disregard for common decency (no punishment of liars in government, failure to provide open and transparent documents to government, making us nuclear-unsafe, and more) over their previous years in power.

This is the thing that made me rage today. That is all.
This account is defunct - please contact me through other means.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: May 02, 2011, 09:24:20 pm »

My store has the worst best theft policy.
Fixed.
Clearly "allow any and all theft" is the best possible pro-theft policy.
Indeed. Where the hell do you work?
Hmm yes, it's more like a pro-theft policy than anything else.  I work at Lowe's Hardware, but as a vendor in the garden department.  I physically work at the store but my paycheck comes from the plant growers.  My job is to merchandise, I put the plants on pretty and take them off when they ain't pretty no more.

Unfortunately, the only thing I wanted from that store wasn't in stock. *sad* Stupid precise measurements and grain requirements.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: May 02, 2011, 10:09:53 pm »

So apparently my fellow countrymen are electing another Conservative government.

This is the same government that has shown a disregard for common decency (no punishment of liars in government, failure to provide open and transparent documents to government, making us nuclear-unsafe, and more) over their previous years in power.

Not to mention the numerous electoral code violations, being found in contempt of parliament, etc.

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: May 02, 2011, 10:20:15 pm »

Not to mention the numerous electoral code violations, being found in contempt of parliament, etc.

Although the electoral code violations are a pain, it sometimes seems like it's a game every party plays. I hesitate to comment on the contempt of parliament thing since it seems like it really was just a NDP/Liberal vote vs. Conservative vote... The failure to provide documents thing is real, and related to that, and verifiable, and definitely not a vote - it just inspired the vote.

I don't know whether to protest or to cry and hide.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: May 02, 2011, 10:52:42 pm »

Protesting at least helps show the Conservatives that they have public opposition.  That won't do much at all, but still.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: May 02, 2011, 11:24:22 pm »

Protesting at least helps show the Conservatives that they have public opposition.  That won't do much at all, but still.

I wrote a letter to my local (prominent NDP) MP encouraging him to consider a merger with the liberals. We left-leaning bunch have got plenty of time to plan and discuss before the next election at least.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: May 02, 2011, 11:33:25 pm »

I wrote a letter to my local (prominent NDP) MP encouraging him to consider a merger with the liberals. We left-leaning bunch have got plenty of time to plan and discuss before the next election at least.
If you think Liberals in Canada are left-leaning, I've got some news for you. They are, and always will be, a centerist party. The reason they haven't merged yet is because they both think the other has the wrong position.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: May 02, 2011, 11:41:07 pm »

If you think Liberals in Canada are left-leaning, I've got some news for you. They are, and always will be, a centerist party. The reason they haven't merged yet is because they both think the other has the wrong position.

You may be right but I can dream, can't I?

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: May 03, 2011, 12:35:40 am »

I'm currently trying to figure out how Harper somehow managed to become more powerful through an election caused by being found in contempt of Parliament.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: May 03, 2011, 06:54:46 am »

I was going to post something along the lines of 'Fucking Harper got a fucking majority!

But I see that it's already been brought up. Oh well.
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 3345