Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705758 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #3300 on: May 04, 2011, 12:35:05 am »

I'm playing a Fall from Heaven 2 game. As the Calabim. I found early on that I had a bunch of Ljosalfar (or however you spell it) living south of my empire. Oh well, it's annoying, but I am well fortified, so no prob. At least I will trade. Then I go to the diplomacy screen, and their leader says something on the lines of "Oh, a shadow is blocking the sun. I wonder what will it take for him to leave?" and refused to open borders.

It was then that I decided to kill that stupid hippy elf.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: May 04, 2011, 06:39:39 am »

Goddamn nationalistic Turk supremacist fuckers. Thanks for ruining my day. Here, let me introduce your ass to this pole in return.
Love, scriver~

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: May 04, 2011, 07:20:18 am »

Goddamn nationalistic Turk supremacist fuckers. Thanks for ruining my day. Here, let me introduce your ass to this pole in return.

Equal exasperation with the Greek side of the argument.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: May 04, 2011, 07:23:28 am »

Equal exasperation with the Greek side of the argument.
Let's face it folks: The whole world's going to the circus in a handbasket. :P

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: May 04, 2011, 08:01:07 am »

Oh no, this is no simple a Greek vs Turk thing, this is a guy claiming that there was a Turk empire spanning the whole world in 12.000 bc, and that there was no civilization anywhere until the Turks brought it to "the cannibals" (yet at the same time everybody was already Turks and the Turks was defending the other Turks (who was the same Turks) from "the cannibals" who somehow was not Turk in spite of everybody being Turk!), that all languages are based on Turkish, that the whole known history (and especially Christianity, Islam and Judaism) is a cover up by Constantine the Great and Christian latin priests who wanted to steal power from the Turk (again, despite being Turkish themselves as Everyone Is Turks) and that all evidence found supporting it is fake to supress the Turth and because of Euro-centrism. Especially everything to do with Indo-European shit and especially the PIE language (as all languagea are Turkish), which in addition the the rest also is being clinged to (despite the overwhelming evidence of his favourite Turk supremacist "scientists") so that Europeans can call themselves "Aryans" and be genetically superior to all other people. Because apparently, we're still stuck in the early 20th century.
And that is just the fucking start of it.

Of course, he still claims the usual bullshit about Anatolia always having been Turkish and that Mu was actually Turkish and such as well, but yeah, his delusions goes way beyond your everyday Nationalist.

Also, having calmed down a little, I realise that I might have been slightly too innuendoattive above. I was referencing this guy's poles, not any imaginable pole I may or may not be in possession of myself. :P

edit: I'm not certain, but I believe it's Mu, not Wu.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 08:12:29 am by scriver »
Love, scriver~

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: May 04, 2011, 08:02:15 am »

Wall of text.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: May 04, 2011, 08:05:35 am »

The whole thing is very rant-worthy.
Love, scriver~

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: May 04, 2011, 08:07:53 am »

yeah. No offense, but my eyes kinda de-focused about a third of the way through the first paragraph. It all became a blur to me.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: May 04, 2011, 11:43:57 am »

WHY CAN'T I STOP RESPONDING TO HIS BULLSHIT.
Love, scriver~

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: May 04, 2011, 11:50:09 am »

WHY CAN'T I STOP RESPONDING TO HIS BULLSHIT.
???

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: May 04, 2011, 12:33:19 pm »

That sounds almost as derptastic as the ultra-nationalist Hindus who insist that the universe is 155 trillion years old, based on the Rig Veda.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: May 04, 2011, 12:40:28 pm »

That sounds almost as derptastic as the ultra-nationalist Hindus who insist that the universe is 155 trillion years old, based on the Rig Veda.

Heh. Somebody should introduce them to a handful little concepts known as 'Entropy', 'Proton Decay' and 'Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation'...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: May 04, 2011, 12:44:44 pm »

Heh. Somebody should introduce them to a handful little concepts known as 'Entropy', 'Proton Decay' and 'Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation'...

Your Western "concepts" are meaningless in a worldview with infinite reincarnation.  ;D

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: May 04, 2011, 12:45:27 pm »

Someone should introduce Vorthon to concepts like "Don't leapfrog" and "This isn't a chatroom, ??? is not a post"
Shoes...

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: May 04, 2011, 12:48:39 pm »

Your Western "concepts" are meaningless in a worldview with infinite reincarnation.  ;D

LOL. Also, this.

Someone should introduce Vorthon to concepts like "Don't leapfrog" and "This isn't a chatroom, ??? is not a post"

The ??? was me being confused about Scriver's last post. And no need to be mean.
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 3345