Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705285 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #3240 on: May 01, 2011, 06:41:24 pm »

Not sure, but she has a Vista.
All I wanted was something that could autoplay in a CD player.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: May 01, 2011, 06:43:33 pm »

three things could be the issue

1. the cd player doesn't like the mp3s
2. MWP is stupid and didn't burned a regular music cd if thats what you told it to make
3. shitty disc

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: May 01, 2011, 08:49:20 pm »

Fucking thieves. Why is it that people think that they can just walk into a store, and walk out with whatever they want with no repercussions? What the hell is wrong with people that they think stealing 55" tvs is an okay and/or intelligent thing to do?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: May 01, 2011, 08:50:42 pm »

Wait, how'd they try and pull that off?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: May 01, 2011, 08:54:16 pm »

Apparently, they just put them in carts and walked out of one of the unattended doors. I know one of the three morons in question. He's held my daughter. *RAEG*

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: May 01, 2011, 08:55:24 pm »

And what happened to the thieves?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: May 01, 2011, 08:55:34 pm »

Apparently, they just put them in carts and walked out of one of the unattended doors. I know one of the three morons in question. He's held my daughter. *RAEG*
oh fuck, repercussions are all over that one bro better watch out.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: May 01, 2011, 08:59:09 pm »

And what happened to the thieves?

We'll see sometime soon. However, given the track records of of the criminal justice sector of this area, I have little to no hope for any actual punishment. The amount of stuff they've stolen does warrant a felony charge, but we'll see.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: May 01, 2011, 09:23:21 pm »

I'm irritated by people accusing me of hacking in online games. I try to ignore it, but it's still... irritating.
Sneaking behind them, knifing two of them, and gunning down a third(with a headshot I think) is NOT hacking. Aiming for the headshot is NOT hacking. Outshooting you is NOT hacking.
Seeing as the majority of Combat Arms players are 8-12 years old, I probably should not be surprised.

And I'm laughing at the thieves, and what hopefully will happen to them eventually. I'd be pissed if it happened to me.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: May 01, 2011, 09:24:53 pm »

I once got accused of hacking on Postal 2 STP.

I killed some guy who was armed to the teeth with a pistol.

I honestly think half the guys on that server were hacking. They were having extremely long range assault rifle and shotgun kills.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: May 01, 2011, 09:25:39 pm »

How can you not laugh at people who say you're hacking? I think it's hilarious when people accuse me of it, because I'm not that good. The guys I play with.....are that good. When people say I'm hacking, I always say something along the lines of "If I'm hacking, you're a virgin." They tend to be quiet after that.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: May 01, 2011, 09:30:11 pm »

My store has the worst theft policy.  People simply walk out the door with our products.  No repercussions.  We even have an open roof area in our garden center with lots of products that can be easily thrown over the fence.  Employees have reported seeing customers throw stuff over, and once an employee was actually thrown something from over the fence into the ditch outside.  And we have to keep those products out there because the district manager demandeth it so.  People regularly buy lawn mowers, go out the door with them, then come back a few hours later with the receipt to "pick up" a lawn mower they had "on hold."  Even managers let them get away with it.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: May 01, 2011, 09:43:30 pm »

How can you not laugh at people who say you're hacking? I think it's hilarious when people accuse me of it, because I'm not that good. The guys I play with.....are that good. When people say I'm hacking, I always say something along the lines of "If I'm hacking, you're a virgin." They tend to be quiet after that.
I try to. I'm not the best, but I'm fairly good(check my profile). I'm especially proud of my 21% headshot rate.

After the knife thing, someone on my team tried to kick me, then apparently ragequit when it failed(vote-kicking is extraordinarily broken in that game anyway). Mainly, this is because hackers using OPK(one-position-kill) hacks, which simply spams death(in the worst case, possibly fixed by now, it prevented you from actually dying, so you'd count as dying repeatedly), they usually use a knife.

Then again, I've seen much fewer hackers since they started actually fixing bugs in the game.

and once an employee was actually thrown something from over the fence into the ditch outside.
Spoiler: My response to that (click to show/hide)

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: May 01, 2011, 09:45:51 pm »

My store has the worst best theft policy.

Fixed.

Clearly "allow any and all theft" is the best possible pro-theft policy.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: May 01, 2011, 10:51:30 pm »

My store has the worst best theft policy.

Fixed.

Clearly "allow any and all theft" is the best possible pro-theft policy.
Indeed. Where the hell do you work?

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 3345