Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 12: Game over. Mafia win.  (Read 20848 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 12: Now in signups! STARTING YAH!
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2010, 05:24:51 pm »

Oh hey, we started, I was too busy playing Soul Reaver to notice...

Hmm, you have been a pirate before, you downgraded to mafia now TACO DAN?
wolfchild, is that your only reason? Or can you back it up?

I was baiting you, and you respond with a OMGYS, with verry little else to go on, I at least have the excuse that i dont know anyone else and i was the first to post
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2010, 06:46:43 pm »

Oh hey, we started, I was too busy playing Soul Reaver to notice...

Hmm, you have been a pirate before, you downgraded to mafia now TACO DAN?
wolfchild, is that your only reason? Or can you back it up?

I was baiting you, and you respond with a OMGYS, with verry little else to go on, I at least have the excuse that i dont know anyone else and i was the first to post
Hey, I know just as little as you do.
Although you probably can't believe me on that.
Unvote
I dunno, Toaster? I'm not very good at this it seems.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2010, 06:49:22 pm »

It never fails to impress me how good the beginner's actually are at this game.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2010, 06:50:16 pm »

Stuff
Unvote

Hmm well il take that as an act of faith and unvote

but otofar, really wernet you playing supernatural mafia, what are you doing in a beginer's game
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2010, 07:15:57 pm »

Good show wolfy.  You've got the basics of scumhunting, but lack subtlety.  Keep it up.  Unvote

USEC_OFFICER, very punny.  What do you think of wolfchild so far?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2010, 10:57:45 pm »

Unvote

Here's a tip- putting "I dunno" near your vote is a bad idea, as it makes it look like you don't care about it.  If you're town, your vote is your only real tool, so wasting it reflects badly on your alignment- especially since it's not the first vote on me.  I could theorize on a scumteam of you and weird beard, but I'll let it slide this time.

Anyway, while I wait for Thendash, I'll ask Lonewolf who, among these folks, he thinks would be hardest to catch as scum.  You may say yourself if you like.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2010, 12:20:37 am »

Everyone but you, Ottofar, and Bandages.  I can't reliably read someone who I've never played a game with, and with my current experience it's fairly difficult to tell the difference between newbscum and newbtown.  They all look scummy to me.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2010, 01:24:33 am »

Hello, people.

Threndash, I'd rather be scum, I've never been one.

Wolfchild, this is my fifth(?) game, and I'm pretty terrible.

Bandages, you've posted once?

Also, there was something strange about our internetz, so I couldn't post before this.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2010, 02:05:29 am »

Bandages, you've posted once?

Also, there was something strange about our internetz, so I couldn't post before this.

Unvote

Yes, Ottofar, I've only posted once. And so have you apparently. Last game I posted way too early and it ended up causing me to go down looking like a flaming asshole, so this game I've decided to think before I post! Huzzah!

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2010, 03:07:05 am »

Toaster: Probably Lonewolf I, I've read a game with him in it as town and he seemed pretty good and I think he'd do equally as well as scum.
Ottofar: Four games and not scum once? If being scum is truly random then the odds are stacked against(with?) you that you are scum. But very well, I don't want to keep this bandwagon going against someone that hasn't done anything scummy(yet...). Unvote

Lonewolf I: No one has a vote on you. I've got a question, do I have to have a vote on someone?
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2010, 03:11:13 am »

Can we please have a list of players with the votes against them, and whos, im getting a little confused as to whom has voted whom at the moment

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2010, 06:15:21 am »

Lonewolf I: No one has a vote on you. I've got a question, do I have to have a vote on someone?

Well, you certainly don't have to.  However, most of the time if you don't have a vote on someone and you aren't actively pushing them for scumtells, it can be seen as scummy.  Not using your vote to hunt scum makes it look like you don't care about finding scum, which is something only scum would do.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2010, 07:59:46 am »

Toaster: Probably Lonewolf I, I've read a game with him in it as town and he seemed pretty good and I think he'd do equally as well as scum.
Ottofar: Four games and not scum once? If being scum is truly random then the odds are stacked against(with?) you that you are scum. But very well, I don't want to keep this bandwagon going against someone that hasn't done anything scummy(yet...). Unvote

Unvote.  Fair enough, but see Gambler's Fallacy

Bandages:  Since you thought before you posted, what was your thinking in putting a third vote on Ottofar?

Ottofar: Why do you think he put a third vote on you?  Also, how do you intend to play differently that you have in past games where you were mislynched for your behavior?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2010, 10:26:04 am »

My internets broke. I am back and will make a vote count.

Vote count Now with spitfire super color! TM*

2 Ottofar: wolfchild, Bandages
1 Toaster: weird beard
1 USEC_OFFICER: Lonewolf I

2 Bandages: USEC_OFFICER, Ottofar
0 Taco Dan:
2 LonewolfI: Taco Dan, Thendash
0 Thendash:
0 wolfchild:
0 weird beard:

*Warning: Do not look at super color for more than 47 seconds at a time. Super color is not for pregnant women or women who may become pregnant or are nursing. Do not use super color if you have a history of low blood pressure, high blood pressure or of having any blood at all. Super color may cause cancer.

Only 33 hours left.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 11:54:59 am by Criptfeind »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 12: Warning, side effects.
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2010, 02:39:32 pm »

Good show wolfy.  You've got the basics of scumhunting, but lack subtlety.  Keep it up.  Unvote

USEC_OFFICER, very punny.  What do you think of wolfchild so far?

All I can say is that he has posted a lot. And changed his vote once, due to him baiting? Taco Dan. Not much to say besides that.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17