Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 108

Author Topic: DFHack 0.5.15 (legacy)  (Read 400957 times)

Devstorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.5.8
« Reply #1005 on: March 24, 2011, 02:05:45 pm »

Does DFHack work for the newest version (.22) yet? If not, could it be made to do so? Thank you.

dagger

• Bay Watcher
  • Sniffin' glue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: March 24, 2011, 02:08:16 pm »

Does DFHack work for the newest version (.22) yet? If not, could it be made to do so? Thank you.

Dude, .22 just was released.....hope you are joking.  :o

peterix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dethware
« Reply #1007 on: March 24, 2011, 02:14:00 pm »

Frankly, so long as dfprospector and dfvdig work consistently, I'll be happy.  If dfreveal and dfcleanmap would work even 1/3 of the time as well, that would be brilliant.

For anything more, I can always fire up my Windows virtual machine and run it in there.

And if there's anything I can do in the way of testing on OS X to help you out, I'll be more than glad to :)
Please check the test3 package I made. It worked with wine on linux for me. Not entirely reliably, but worked.

danaris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: March 24, 2011, 02:23:31 pm »

Frankly, so long as dfprospector and dfvdig work consistently, I'll be happy.  If dfreveal and dfcleanmap would work even 1/3 of the time as well, that would be brilliant.

For anything more, I can always fire up my Windows virtual machine and run it in there.

And if there's anything I can do in the way of testing on OS X to help you out, I'll be more than glad to :)
Please check the test3 package I made. It worked with wine on linux for me. Not entirely reliably, but worked.

I'm still getting the exact same "memory object not set" message.  It just sits there with that until I press "return", at which point it exits with status 1.

Later I'll try to run some tests with it under Wine in an actual (virtualized) Linux environment, see if that changes anything...

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: March 25, 2011, 01:50:53 pm »

So far with testing I learn that if you don't have any migrants or king from the Mountain home you select your settlers to come from you can avoid the abandon/migrant timer and play around in fort mode as long as you like. During this I walk into playing the fort in the original size 1x1 and when I went back to adventure mode I couldn't leave the site because of said original size and had to sleep outside to escape.
though I think using Dfusion site changer on a fort to change it to a Mountain home might allow a quicker chance to re-test this.
I done this on .21 and there some things missing in the noble screen but if your leader from before still there you could remove is resident and slap them in as head military leader then add your Adventurer. some how I guess in the 1x1 form caused the cages to stay caged needs more work.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Krelos

• Bay Watcher
  • Was nauseated by the sun recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: March 26, 2011, 10:57:25 am »

Ok, so I used the liquids to spawn some lava to take out an early (1st winter) siege to allow one more migrant wave, right?

Well, they all died, and now there's an apparently permanent siege tag on the screen that never leaves. Other sieges have come and gone, but the tag stays and no caravans or migrants come.

Any solution other than starting over?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 11:00:08 am by Krelos »
Quote from: Ravenplucker
Quote from: Aklyon
Quote from: smokingwreckage
In order to improve the universe's frame rate, we must all throw rocks into volcanoes and then do absolutely nothing, worldwide, for a week, to take pressure off pathfinding.
or maybe throw them into the large hadron collider to atom-smash them instead.
Not to mention to throw all available animals into tiny pits.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: March 26, 2011, 11:12:40 am »

Ok, so I used the liquids to spawn some lava to take out an early (1st winter) siege to allow one more migrant wave, right?

Well, they all died, and now there's an apparently permanent siege tag on the screen that never leaves. Other sieges have come and gone, but the tag stays and no caravans or migrants come.

Any solution other than starting over?
uhh I think reviving one of them and having them walk out might save you the trouble if not then boot up DFMODE and save change to adventure mode then save change back?
"body swapping and YOU!"

Devstorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: March 26, 2011, 01:59:18 pm »

.23 is out. While I know it may take a bit, is there any chance of getting DFHack updated soon? Thanks.

Makbeth

• Bay Watcher
  • His lower body is melted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: March 26, 2011, 02:03:46 pm »

.23 is out. While I know it may take a bit, is there any chance of getting DFHack updated soon? Thanks.

Nope.  No chance.  No chance at all.  Ever.  The last DFhack update was for .22.  Peterix won't be making any more.  In fact, he's not even reading this thread.  He's moved to a remote island in the south pacific to realize his lifelong dream of making fishbone bracelets.
Diso Faintpuzzles was born in 120.  Although accounts vary it is universally agreed that Diso was chosen by fate as the vanguard of destiny.

In the early spring of 143 Diso began wandering the wilds.

In the early spring of 143 Diso starved to death in the Horn of Striking.

Devstorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: March 26, 2011, 02:06:08 pm »

Nope.  No chance.  No chance at all.  Ever.  The last DFhack update was for .22.  Peterix won't be making any more.  In fact, he's not even reading this thread.  He's moved to a remote island in the south pacific to realize his lifelong dream of making fishbone bracelets.

:(

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: March 26, 2011, 03:00:31 pm »

Peterix's Sea Accessories "Making Pearl necklaces since Toads started mass production."
"body swapping and YOU!"

parlor_tricks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://noyb
« Reply #1016 on: March 26, 2011, 03:19:16 pm »

Hey, just posting to show my deep appreciation and thanks for your help. DF Hack has made this game more enjoyable, and drowned several unfortunate morons, as well as cleaned up their messes. Thank you.

peterix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dethware
« Reply #1017 on: March 26, 2011, 03:54:26 pm »

Peterix's Sea Accessories "Making Pearl necklaces since Toads started mass production."
Hey, just posting to show my deep appreciation and thanks for your help. DF Hack has made this game more enjoyable, and drowned several unfortunate morons, as well as cleaned up their messes. Thank you.
You make it all worth it! Thank you :D

About 31.23: yes, I'll be looking at it very, very soon. Actually, I'd love to have a working release within a few hours. Let's hope there aren't too many changes in this one. I have 31.22 working and that should make the task easier.

Dante

• Bay Watcher
  • Dante likes cats for their corrupt intentions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: March 26, 2011, 04:41:16 pm »

:(

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: March 26, 2011, 06:32:34 pm »

Posting to say that I didn't realize how useful and timesaving some of the tools are (esp. reveal, prospector, and vdig) until I realized that they were the only reason I'm still on 31.21. Thank you.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 108