Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28

Author Topic: RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn 32: CITY IS CRAZY  (Read 24341 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn one: CRIME
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2010, 06:27:55 pm »

CJM:JUUUUUUUUUSSSSTTIICE=3
THE MAN WAS A CROOK!!! AFTER HIM!
You see a police officer with a gun, and realizing you would like one of your own you charm him into giving you it. You run after the car and you......
shoot wildly=4
You hit the car in the tire, and......
Something happens=6
It stops!
Now
Something happens=1
oh no! The police officer had a partner! A female partner! And when you took the gun it looked like you were stealing! She shoots after you and.....
Dodging=4
You get away! You are running away, having given up on the car and you hide under a bridge.

The police are now out for blood!
You have a gun!

Hex: Look for a hideout=6
You find a abandoned waterplant! Yay!

Thousand City dollars!
Waterplant base!

Frelock:BUILD A PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE FOR SCIENCE=5
YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING NOW. Ever since you woke up you knew you could do it. All you need is some water, and lots of space..... You find the waterplant!
You make a perpetual motion machine, that creates a snazzy waterfall. Hex, have just seen you is calmed by its wonderful mists and agrees to let you stay.

Waterplant base!

Tingles:BRAAAAIINZ=3
You proposition the nice man for his brains. despite the happy feeling you are bringing him, he declines.
EATING=4
You eat the mans brains, but not before he punches you in the face. Nothing serious.

House!
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn 2: Bases oh my.
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2010, 06:30:34 pm »

Find the one squeekiest thing in hisMY house.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn 2: ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2010, 10:33:01 pm »

Tell Frelosck to go and check out that half while I check out this half. if he doesn't want to check out his half, I check that half too. I collect any valuables in the waterpark.

PS we are RPing so CJM should not suddenly be looking for an abandoned waterplant.
What do you think? Yes? No?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2010, 10:38:11 pm »

Water park?

Your living in a water plant. You know what? Screw it. Your living in a fucking water park. With slides and stuff.

Because thats totally fucking awesome.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 10:42:14 pm by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2010, 11:50:40 pm »

Oh boy, and now we also have an unlimited source of power to do as we wish.

Make a super-computer using fluid flows and the power source.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2010, 09:19:28 am »

"Hmm. A bridge! Which must mean a river! And going down the river always leads to villainy! Or a better life in the North, but I doubt that's the case here."

I follow the river in search of any suspicious and watery lairs of villainy.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn 3: The Dice hate you
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2010, 10:46:58 am »

Tingles:Find the one squeekiest thing in hisMY house=1
While walking through the house, you find something squeaky. You fall in love with the squeaky. Your going to love it, and hug i-
*BOOM*
HOLY SHIT. THAT WAS A GRENADE.YOUR ENTIRE LEFT ARM IS GONE.

House!
No left arm!

Hex:Check out the park=6
You check out the park, and you find a water source, all of the snacks which were conveniently left after it shut down and that the park is still being supplied with electricity.

Water Park (Free water, food and electricity!)
1000 City dollars!

Frelock:COMPUTER=2
You try to make a computer, but it explodes. Right in your face.

Water Park

CJM:Be a Douche and use OOC knowledge=4
You walk up river, and you see a water park! Hurr-
I hate you roll=2
YOU FIND A POLICE BARRICADE. IT IS A BARRICADE MADE OUT OF POLICE. YOU ARE FUCKED. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY RUN AWAY.

Warrant for extreme murder
Gun

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Hmm... Oh well... It's only a flesh wound.

Devour carcass of that guy I brain ate, I'm still hungry, and I hear ribs are particularly tasty.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

Raise my hands and surrender saying "Officers, I notice that a warrant has been issued for my murder (itself a crime, mind you) for trying to stop a crime. I don't know who reported this, but I doubt she gave you the whole story. Take me downtown and I'll be glad to give you the whole story."
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

CJ, no matter what you do circumstances (Me) will conspire to keep you a criminal.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

Captain Justice-Man has faith in the American legal system. Or at the very least, meeting up with a loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules who busts him out to help him track down villains.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

You trust the law? I AM THE LAW.

AND I HATE YOU.

I need turns. And more people can't hurt.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile

And more people can't hurt.

I suppose I could give this a shot. Been meaning to get into RTD.

Spoiler: Profile (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

You can summon a cute puppy that shoots rainbows from its mouth.

Action, please.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile

I have my puppy shoot rainbows at people to see what the effects are.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28