Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

Author Topic: Confessions  (Read 20130 times)

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
Re: Confessions
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 01:37:35 pm »

Lately I've grown acustomed to something. Whenever taking a shower and I feel a need to, I take a leak.
To conserve water.

Also, I am addicted to music.
I have no problem not talking to people for days, even prefer it thought it is impossible for most of the time.
But I need at least few minutes of music nearly every day. And I can hardly ride a train without listening to music.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 02:01:03 pm by Sinistar »
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Creaca

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm Back.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 01:49:31 pm »

As an 8 year old, I found an old .22 bullet, unfired while trekking through the forest. I of course brought it home, and kept this bullet for a few weeks. Ignorant as to the ways of bullets, I decided I would fashion a ring from this bullet, at 6 A.M. by the way with both parents still asleep,   by pounding it into mush with a meat tenderizer.Did I mention I did this on the tile floor right in front of the Water Heater? After 5 minutes or so of tapping at the lead bit, the bullet exploded right in front of me. I escaped dazed, confused, but unscathed except for a few minor cuts on one arm. A bullet going off in the house did not wake my parents.

Considering the perfect storm of disaster and stupidity surrounding that event, I'm still very surprised how well it turned out.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 01:51:52 pm by Creaca »

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 01:53:15 pm »

Great success!
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Vahan

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 01:55:25 pm »

As an 8 year old, I found an old .22 bullet, unfired while trekking through the forest. I of course brought it home, and kept this bullet for a few weeks. Ignorant as to the ways of bullets, I decided I would fashion a ring from this bullet, at 6 A.M. by the way with both parents still asleep,   by pounding it into mush with a meat tenderizer.Did I mention I did this on the tile floor right in front of the Water Heater? After 5 minutes or so of tapping at the lead bit, the bullet exploded right in front of me. I escaped dazed, confused, but unscathed except for a few minor cuts on one arm. A bullet going off in the house did not wake my parents.

Considering the perfect storm of disaster and stupidity surrounding that event, I'm still very surprised how well it turned out.

Creaca is taken by a fey mood!
Creaca creates Gunshot, a bulletmetal ring!

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2010, 01:57:12 pm »

Creaca is taken by a fey mood!
Creaca creates Gunshot, a bulletmetal ring!
Pretty perfect. Except he failed his mood: item not found. Which means ...
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Vahan

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 01:59:05 pm »

Pretty perfect. Except he failed his mood: item not found. Which means ...

I'm just gonna pretend that, despite his cuts, he carried on forging the ring and ultimately finished it, where his parents found his almost bled to death on the floor holding a perfectly crafted ring.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2010, 02:00:27 pm »

Which he refused to part with or wear, and is even now carrying around in one hand while he types.

And any town he is in is always getting attacked by Russians because of the excess value that just showed up.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

SIGVARDR

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2010, 02:13:31 pm »

edited.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 06:09:43 am by SIGVARDR »

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2010, 02:18:30 pm »

At least it didn't involve absinthe and donuts.

Call me old-fashioned, but drinking and driving is a no-no for me
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2010, 02:19:04 pm »

I guess it depends on how badly he was treating her. Some guys can be pretty cruel.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

SIGVARDR

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2010, 02:23:56 pm »

At least it didn't involve absinthe and donuts.

Call me old-fashioned, but drinking and driving is a no-no for me
Yeah,i got off the road a few miles after,i've never been a drink and drive guy.
I wasn't all concerned about hurting anyone else though,Only person i was gonna hurt on a motorcycle was myself or some hitchhiker.no big deal either way,right?(i kid)

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2010, 02:34:02 pm »

I have a budding interest in motorcycles (got my temps) but I can't afford one. Everything I've read about how to ride them says many accidents are from drunk driving, but I gotta ask, if you can barely walk to your motorcycle, how in the hell are you going to stay on one in the first place? Unless by crash, they mean you fall over once you get seated on it XD
While talking to AJ:

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2010, 02:39:11 pm »

Oh gods, this reminds me of when I was like 12 or something, I made this wood boat thing out of I think balsa wood and shit, then I doused it in lighter fluid and started it on fire..

In the house.

Luckily I was good with a fire extinguisher and nobody was home for awhile so I managed to hide any evidence of it ever happening.

I never got caught.  :D
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

SIGVARDR

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2010, 02:43:16 pm »

edited.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 06:09:24 am by SIGVARDR »

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2010, 02:44:51 pm »

True, true. That's why I'd err on caution

Luckily I was good with a fire extinguisher and nobody was home for awhile so I managed to hide any evidence of it ever happening.

I never got caught.  :D

Until now. Rilder, I am your father!
While talking to AJ:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26