Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32

Author Topic: RTD: Hell Desk  (Read 43990 times)

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Hell Desk
« Reply #345 on: August 22, 2010, 03:45:30 am »

Do some basic experiments. On chemicals.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 22, 2010, 09:55:02 pm »

Flintus: Head back to the medical bay and have my wounds treated
Frelock: Find fire extinguishers, then use them to fight spirit of fire.
NoctisVampire: Assist Flintus in getting to medical bay, fight the fire.
Nuker: Do some basic experiments. On chemicals.

Flintus: 2

Noctis drags you to the infirmary, but they just aren't well-staffed enough to deal with all the chaos the party is causing.

Ana orders a medical bot to take care of you. It administers some burn cream to your burns.

Frelock: 6

Seeing the emergency situation unfolding in front of you, you use your magnetic clamps to pull two fire extinguishers from the walls, run twoards the SOF, and bash them together!

Roll for damage: Cold: 1+2 Flame-Supression: 3+2
Roll for damage: Shrapnel: 1-3 Cold: 2 Gas: 3

The foam and C02 from the compressed cylinders completely decimates the Spirit Of Fire. Frelock chokes on the gas a bit, but is otherwise unaffected.

Noctis: 6

Seeing that Frelock is about to do something heroic, you instead grab Flintus and scram.

Nuker: 4+2

Seeing that Frelock has dealt with the SOF, you decide to make a more powerful flame supressant. You make SUPER FIRE EXTINGUISHER, and FLAME-SUPRESSANT ROCKET.

The SUPER FIRE EXTINGUISHER gets a +2 to its intended purpose and deals +3 cold and +5 flame-supression damage.
The FLAME-SUPRESSANT ROCKET deals +1 cold and +2 flame-supression damage.

Text:

Adalf: "Ana and I would appreciate if you did not cause so much trouble. You might make yourselves some more enemies, and that's definitely not what we need at the moment."

Power:

Lightweight Exoskeleton (Toaster)
700/1000 units (12V, rechargable)
Nuclear battery, +50 units per turn

Laser Rifle (Nuker)
2,000 units (24V, rechargable)

Radium Cell (NoctisVampire)
Practically infinite, 200 units available (12V)

Radium Cell (Qwertyuiopas)
Practically infinite, 100 units available (12V)

Flashlight (Noctis)
495 units (2 D-cells, 1.5V)

Flashlight (Toaster)

ColdHeat (Frelock)
49 units (1 AA rechargeable, 1.5V)

ColdHeat (Nuker)

Multifunction Calculator & Battery Charger (Frelock)

Not connected to AC power.
35,000 units, (Rechargeable, 12V)
Nuclear battery, +500 units per turn

Ammo:

Rocket Lawnchair (Nuker)
5 HE rockets (+2 HE)
2 Armor Piercing rockets (+2 AP)
1 Oxidizing rockets (+2 against machines)
2 Gas rockets (Instakill on organics if hit, 5m radius, lasts for 2 turns outdoors, 4 turns indoors)
2 "Dirty" rockets (Gives radiation poisoning, 20m radius, adds 3 grays per second to area)
2 Chlorine Triflouride rockets (25m radius, instakill, lasts for 10 turns, destroys landscape)
3 Flammable Gas Rockets (10m radius, engulfs entire area in flames, lasts for 2 turns)
3 Flame-Supressant Rockets (3m radius, +1 cold, +2 flame-supressant, destroys fire)

Glock 25 (Flintus)
20 mags

Walther P99 (Flintus)
3 mags with 9 bullets each

Flamethrower(Qwertyuiopas)
1 canister with 3 turns of fuel
4 canisters with 4 turns of fuel

Health:

Inventory:

Frelock: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, multifunction calculator/battery charger, Swiss Army Knife, ColdHeat, Battery, Universal Screwdriver, hand-crank recharger, solar recharger, enormous knife-thing.
+1 Hardware & Network maintenance
+1 Basic Electronics and Soldering
+1 Improvisation
Power Armor (+1 to lifting, renders limb breakage irrelevant, non-AP projectiles autofail)
Armor-mounted minigun (Automatic weapon, roll five times. Consumes 100 units of power & 1/2 turn to spin up. )
Electromagnet attachments (Allows climbing metal walls at the cost of 400 units of power per meter, +1 to lifting metal objects)

Toaster: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, LV3 LART, power drill, cat5, jar of thermite, speaker wire, compu-helmet, lightweight exoskeleton.
+1 Programming/scripting
+3 Observance (+1 without helmet)
+1 Melee weapons (Includes Luser Attitude Readjustment Tool)
+1 Dodge/Travel

NoctisVampire: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, Swiss Army Knife(capable of forming any implement the size of a shortsword), radium cell, Blaster Bomb Launcher, 10 bombs.
+1 Programming/Scripting
+1 Improvisation
+1 Charisma/personality

Flintus10: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, Walther P99, Universal Screwdriver, very old label maker, 20 meters of steel cable, cyborg implants, pointy bit of circut board, Glock 25, 20 Glock 25 mags, sonic b@z00ka, super-PSI-booster.
+1 Lockpicking
+1 Hardware and network maintenance
+1 Handguns
-1 Movement/Dodge
+1 blade resistance, blunt resistance (chest, legs).
+1 unauthorized data access
+1 attacking Migasoft robots
+0 PSI Powers
+1 Drug Resistance

Nuker w: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, ColdHeat, Battery, Universal Screwdriver, medkit, Anarchist's Home Companion (+1 to explosives mixing), laser rifle, rocket launcher(with scope), various rockets.

+1 Hardware & network maintenance
+1 Programing/scripting
+1 Basic Electronics & Soldering
+2 Basic Chemistry

Qwertyuiopas: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, Swiss Army Knife, Universal Screwdriver, radium cell, napalm flamethrower, 5 canisters, flaregun, gasmask.
+1 Programming/scripting
+1 Hardware & network maintenance (comes with a Universal Screwdriver)
+1 Improvisation (includes Futuristic Swiss Army Knife)
Leg broken, using external support (-2 to running and dodging)
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #347 on: August 22, 2010, 11:22:08 pm »

Seeing all of the more critical patients, I shall
>Calmly wait for an idle moment when they have time to properly fix my leg. [R]
Eh?
Eh!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 23, 2010, 12:14:20 am »

Find something in the medical centre to biologically enhance myself.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 23, 2010, 11:01:01 am »

Add on a sensor suit to my armor, along with more computing power for ADALF
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 23, 2010, 12:28:01 pm »

Wake up from the treatment with better capability to withstand pain.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 27, 2010, 07:09:01 pm »

Qwertyuiopas: Calmly wait for an idle moment when they have time to properly fix my leg. [R]
Flintus: Find something in the medical centre to biologically enhance myself.
Frelock: Add on a sensor suit to my armor, along with more computing power for ADALF
Toaster: Wake up from the treatment with better capability to withstand pain.

Qwertyuiopas: 3

K.

You get attended to by a nurse. She takes an x-ray of your leg. It's broken. No shit lady. She replaces your improvised split with a better sort of splint.

Flintus: 5

You find METH! But no one will let you have it. Instead, they give you some adrenaline hypos. Meh. They are designed to be nearly idiot-proof, you should be able to just put one up to your skin and press the button. Like on Star Trek!

Frelock: 4

You add SENSORS! You will now recieve a warning whenever there are poisonous or explosive gasses in the surrounding air. Your suit also now has a built-in Geiger counter and an internal air supply that can last for 10 turns. Neat.

Toaster: 5

PAINIS THE FEELING OF WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

You now have BALLS OF STEEL. You gain moderate pain resistance.

Power:

750/1000 units (12V, rechargable)

Laser Rifle (Nuker)

Flashlight (Noctis)

Flashlight (Toaster)

ColdHeat (Frelock)

ColdHeat (Nuker)

Ammo:

Rocket Lawnchair (Nuker)
5 HE rockets (+2 HE)
2 Gas rockets (Instakill on organics if hit, 5m radius, lasts for 2 turns outdoors, 4 turns indoors)
2 "Dirty" rockets (Gives radiation poisoning, 20m radius, adds 3 grays per second to area)
2 Chlorine Triflouride rockets (25m radius, instakill, lasts for 10 turns, destroys landscape)
3 Flammable Gas Rockets (10m radius, engulfs entire area in flames, lasts for 2 turns)
3 Flame-Supressant Rockets (3m radius, +1 cold, +2 flame-supressant, destroys fire)

Glock 25 (Flintus)
20 mags

Walther P99 (Flintus)

Health:

Inventory:

Frelock: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, multifunction calculator/battery charger, Swiss Army Knife, ColdHeat, Battery, Universal Screwdriver, hand-crank recharger, solar recharger, enormous knife-thing.
+1 Improvisation
Power Armor (+1 to lifting, renders limb breakage irrelevant, non-AP projectiles autofail)
Armor-mounted minigun (Automatic weapon, roll five times. Consumes 100 units of power & 1/2 turn to spin up. )
Electromagnet attachments (Allows climbing metal walls at the cost of 400 units of power per meter, +1 to lifting metal objects)

Toaster: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, LV3 LART, power drill, cat5, jar of thermite, speaker wire, compu-helmet, lightweight exoskeleton.
+1 Programming/scripting
+1 Dodge/Travel
+1 Pain Resistance

NoctisVampire: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, Swiss Army Knife(capable of forming any implement the size of a shortsword), radium cell, Blaster Bomb Launcher, 10 bombs.
+1 Programming/Scripting
+1 Improvisation
+1 Charisma/personality

Flintus10: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, Walther P99, Universal Screwdriver, very old label maker, 20 meters of steel cable, cyborg implants, pointy bit of circut board, Glock 25, 20 Glock 25 mags, sonic b@z00ka, super-PSI-booster, 5 adrenaline hypos.
+1 Lockpicking
+1 Handguns
-1 Movement/Dodge
+0 PSI Powers
+1 Drug Resistance

Nuker w: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, ColdHeat, Battery, Universal Screwdriver, medkit, Anarchist's Home Companion (+1 to explosives mixing), laser rifle, rocket launcher(with scope), various rockets.

+1 Programing/scripting
+2 Basic Chemistry

Qwertyuiopas: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, Swiss Army Knife, Universal Screwdriver, radium cell, napalm flamethrower, 5 canisters, flaregun, gasmask.
+1 Programming/scripting
Leg broken, using external support.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 27, 2010, 07:18:06 pm »

Look for some metal and craft me one strong metal glove, lined with soft material inside it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 27, 2010, 10:53:11 pm »

Raid the kitchen and cook a tasty meal for the group.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 28, 2010, 11:46:09 pm »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 30, 2010, 02:48:12 pm »

See if I can build a remote-control unit for the armor; which allows me to control it with merely my brain from anywhere in the world.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 04, 2010, 10:15:26 am »

Nuker: Look for some metal and craft me one strong metal glove, lined with soft material inside it.
Toaster: Raid the kitchen and cook a tasty meal for the group.
Frelock: See if I can build a remote-control unit for the armor; which allows me to control it with merely my brain from anywhere in the world.

Nuker: 1

You make a METAL GLOVE. WITH SPIKES. ON THE INSIDE.
OW.

Toaster: 1

What kitchen?

Frelock: 3

Using a short-wave radio and WAN reciever, you implement a simple remote control system. It isn't very effective, but it works. This also allows AIs to control your armor. You wisely include a manual override switch that prevents the armor from being taken over while occupied.
You get a -2 to movement rolls and a -5 to dodge rolls when controling the armor remotely.

Power:

800/1000 units (12V, rechargable)

Laser Rifle (Nuker)

Flashlight (Noctis)

Flashlight (Toaster)

ColdHeat (Frelock)

ColdHeat (Nuker)

Ammo:

Rocket Lawnchair (Nuker)
5 HE rockets (+2 HE)

Glock 25 (Flintus)
20 mags

Walther P99 (Flintus)

Health:

Inventory:

Frelock: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, multifunction calculator/battery charger, Swiss Army Knife, ColdHeat, Battery, Universal Screwdriver, hand-crank recharger, solar recharger, enormous knife-thing, power armor remote-control.
+1 Improvisation

+1 Programming/scripting
+1 Dodge/Travel
+1 Pain Resistance

+1 Programming/Scripting
+1 Improvisation
+1 Charisma/personality

Flintus10: Tie, Cellphone, Two pens, Walther P99, Universal Screwdriver, very old label maker, 20 meters of steel cable, cyborg implants, pointy bit of circut board, Glock 25, 20 Glock 25 mags, sonic b@z00ka, super-PSI-booster, 5 adrenaline hypos.
+1 Lockpicking
+1 Handguns
-1 Movement/Dodge
+0 PSI Powers
+1 Drug Resistance

+1 Programing/scripting
+2 Basic Chemistry

+1 Programming/scripting
Leg broken, using external support.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 04, 2010, 01:58:05 pm »

Work on making that remote control better, preferably with a virtual-reality controller. (I plug in my brain far away, and feel as though I'm actually in the armor.)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 04, 2010, 05:53:34 pm »

If Biological enchancments are a no-go here then I shall further improve my bionic cababilities.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 04, 2010, 08:27:52 pm »

Find some jumpjets to add to my suit.  That keeps the light attack thing going.

How long are we going to screw around here?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32