Midevil Fantasy
Midevil non-fantasy
Sci-Fi Futuristic apocolypse theme
Sci-Fi space theme
Zombies
world war
other, suggest in thread

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Zombie RTD Turn Five:Ways divided  (Read 9600 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

As there is no reason oher than them not be zpmbies for my character to be friends, im gonna use my action to rectify that.

I approach the others and ask what is going on
"youre the first people  have seen today that have not tried to eat me, do yiu have any idea whats going on?"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Complain about the recent worldwide shortage of gas and follow knightedskull looking for gas too.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

> Approach them and introduce myself, quickly ask about the situation and understanding that being in a group is better, join the gas-seeking group with all my protective gear on, shield in right hand and baton attached to my belt melee weapon holder which is designed to easily release the weapon when I pull it.
No, I do not go barehanded.

While searching for the gas in the group, I try to find better cutting weapons WITHOUT LEAVING MY BATON THOUGH :P.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile

Decide 'fuck looking for gas, we need to keep going.' and continue to walk on foot and that someone will be smart and follow you too!
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Say, "Fuck it." and grab an Axe...make that two, off the truck. Also a medical kit, and start down the road, heading out of town, "We gotta keep moving guys."
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

Go off in search of gas. Keep my femur close at hand.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

just letting you guys know that I will do the turn tommorrow night, away fromhoke atm.
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn Five:Ways divided.

I guess the buss would be better suited. Can carry more things.

I look around for a gas station or a store most likely to have gas canisters.
(2+1)  You spot a gas station not too far away, though you can't see any cans outside, you head over to the building.  It's main door is slightly ajar, though the windows are barred over and it looks like the door was bashed inwards.  (2) No sounds come from inside, though a putrid stench fills the air.

Complain about the recent worldwide shortage of gas and follow knightedskull looking for gas too.
Your complaining goes unheard (4) and you end up at the gasstation along with Knigthedskull, (1) oblivious to the fact that the other two stopped, and of the smell, you wander into the store (4) what you do see, if what must have been the remains of the stores owner, spread all over the right side of the store (1) you throw-up, and yet you feel hungry, which cause you to throw up again (2) you hear movement in the back of the store.

As there is no reason oher than them not be zpmbies for my character to be friends, im gonna use my action to rectify that.

I approach the others and ask what is going on
"youre the first people  have seen today that have not tried to eat me, do yiu have any idea whats going on?"
You calmly approach the group, and introduce yourself, one of them poilitely tells you that the vaccines the government's been giving out has made everyone go nutz, they then split up and wander off, one group towards a gass station, and the other along the road heading out of town.

Go off in search of gas. Keep my femur close at hand.
(1+1)You manage to successfully wander away (1) and before long you are lost, (4) though the street where you are is empty.  You don't recognize thissection of town, though the buildings seem to point towards an industrial district, with warehouses and factories scttered around.

Say, "Fuck it." and grab an Axe...make that two, off the truck. Also a medical kit, and start down the road, heading out of town, "We gotta keep moving guys."
You pick up two axes, though they seem very dull, and head off (3) you manage to make it onto a highway heading North-South, it's on the edge of town.  You remember that to the north is Tryden City (capital of your province) and to the south is rural farmlands.  (5)  the highway is erily clear of both cars and people.
Gained two Dull axes
Decide 'fuck looking for gas, we need to keep going.' and continue to walk on foot and that someone will be smart and follow you too!
You decide that the guy with the axes has a good idea, and decide to walk along with him, though you take credit for the idea.  You both end up on the highway at the edge of town, You remember that to the north is Tryden City (capital of your province) and to the south is rural farmlands.  (5)  the highway is erily clear of both cars and people.

> Approach them and introduce myself, quickly ask about the situation and understanding that being in a group is better, join the gas-seeking group with all my protective gear on, shield in right hand and baton attached to my belt melee weapon holder which is designed to easily release the weapon when I pull it.
No, I do not go barehanded.

While searching for the gas in the group, I try to find better cutting weapons WITHOUT LEAVING MY BATON THOUGH :P.
They agree to let you join the group, though two quickly leave on foot towards the highway.  You follow the others to the gas station, only to realize that one has wandered away, and there's only you and the one who calls himself John, and carries a WW2 weapon are the only ones who got to the gas station.  (3) the door is ajar, though the windows are barred, and you notice a horrible stench coming from inside.  there's no cans outside, but there must be some inside.... but what else in there is what you are worried about.

Note, Tarran is inside the store, and a little incapacitated.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 07:53:35 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie RTD Turn Five:Ways divided
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2010, 07:24:51 pm »

I quickly follow the guys moving down the road, take a firm grip on my staff and keep an eye out
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2010, 07:26:57 pm »

Try to find an office building and break in, use a computer to pull up MapQuest and find a gas station.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2010, 07:30:31 pm »

"Hey Deon.   Have a search in there with whats-his-name and I'll keep a look out and provide some cover if anything comes by.   Call for me if some thing attacks."

Cover for buddy while guarding the door.
Also keep out an eye for that guy holding a bone.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 07:57:09 pm by knightedskull »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2010, 07:48:47 pm »

YOU MISSED MY TURN MAN!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2010, 07:49:41 pm »

sry editing it in now XD

Tarran is now inside the store, dazed from throwing up, and there is movement in the shadows at the back of the station.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 07:54:15 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2010, 07:54:31 pm »

I hop out the door while throwing up.

:P

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2010, 07:22:45 am »

I quietly approach the door, look inside (do not enter) and try to carefully notice everything I see, trying to detect if there's anyone there and are there gas cans and ready to run back if I spot anything strange.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9