Midevil Fantasy
Midevil non-fantasy
Sci-Fi Futuristic apocolypse theme
Sci-Fi space theme
Zombies
world war
other, suggest in thread

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Zombie RTD Turn Five:Ways divided  (Read 9605 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie RTD Turn one:injections, and boring plot stuff
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 07:34:00 pm »

Run up to the homeless man and jump-kick him, then shoot him in the head.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 07:46:45 pm »

Beat the man to death with the giraffe femur. Then get to work on the homeless guy.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2010, 07:49:23 pm »

just so you know, it's the homeless guy killing the other guy, but whatever, kill anyone for all I care :D
Nom nom nom

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2010, 08:17:46 pm »

SORRY! I didn't log on the fourms because I was distracted with the whole OpenGL thing.

Name:Windel Frog(male)
Starting Weapon:Leather Gloves with Steel Claws.
Clothing:Leather Jacket, Leather Pants, Studded Belt, and Leather steel-toe boots.
Physical/personality/background description:
Quite Strong, averagely buff, Can run for a VERY long time.
Very nice, friendly, and very funny.

His mom died giving birth to him, and his dad was in a war when he was born, so after about six months of his birth, they were unable to find his father. Every foster home he went to he was always very genial and kind. Most of his friends have never found anyone more sincere. One day Windel got a dream that his father was alive. There was no importance in his life, as he had nothing, and bought him some Leather Gloves with Steel Claws to use for defence. He knew those years of Martial arts, wrestling and the fact that his father was a warrior, he would have an easy time defending himself, now that he was ordered to go to the hospital, he has his suspicions up. His new life starts here...
Skills: Martial Arts, Advanced Martial Arts, Survival Tactics.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2010, 08:20:01 pm »

Considering that this man is becoming an insane flesh eating bitch, and you were possibly injected with the same stuff, you decide to run to the nearest highway, hoping everyone doesn't zerg-rush there.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2010, 08:28:49 pm »

"Damn government. Using us as lab rats!"

I take out my Trench Knife and be ready to stab the head of the homeless guy or the man should they survive the other's attacks.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2010, 10:17:09 am »

Scream, 'Holy crap!" and get my axe ready.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2010, 02:23:01 pm »

ya, none of the players were injected, so don't worry bout randomly becoming infected Meanmelter, wanna change your action?
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2010, 02:24:19 pm »

waiting for ochita, and if Meanmelter wants to change any actions.
Nom nom nom

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2010, 02:27:27 pm »

I hope something fun happens soon. Hurry up ochita!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 02:46:18 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2010, 02:47:51 pm »

well I'll let you know this... no players are hurt yet... though you have a horde nearby!
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2010, 02:48:12 pm »

Im out, sorry
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2010, 02:52:30 pm »

In which case
Turn Two FORE!

Run up to the homeless man and jump-kick him, then shoot him in the head.
You charge the homeless man and (4+1)(2)(5)(4+1) catch him under the chin, knocking him hard into the wall, and as you spin around in mid air after the kick, you shoot him perfectly between the eyes, splattering him all over the wall. (5) The blood and noise attracts about 20 people, (5) most of who at the sight of blood, begin exhibiting the same signs as the homeless man.

Beat the man to death with the giraffe femur. Then get to work on the homeless guy.
(5+2=7)(1)  You scream FORE!! and knock the mans head clear over the building, the headless body reaches for it's neck, pats around a few times, then falls over.

Considering that this man is becoming an insane flesh eating bitch, and you were possibly injected with the same stuff, you decide to run to the nearest highway, hoping everyone doesn't zerg-rush there.
(2)  You start to run, then trip on the curb.....

"Damn government. Using us as lab rats!"

I take out my Trench Knife and be ready to stab the head of the homeless guy or the man should they survive the other's attacks.
Seeing them quite dead, you (6) decide to stab the nearest civilian instead (4) who falls over from coughing before you manage to hit him.

Scream, 'Holy crap!" and get my axe ready.
(5) Your scream appears to cause the crowd to move to the other side of the street, (5) and you get ready for the next attack (+1 to next fight's actions)

There is currently a large group of people, who are coughing and throwing up like the homeless man cross the street.  I suggest you run.  just my idea though.
Nom nom nom

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2010, 02:57:27 pm »

Walk backwards while preforming the largest headshot spree ever.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2010, 03:00:35 pm »

Run down the street, making way back to my house. Hope that the wife has fortified the perimeter, or at least isn't a zed yet.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9