Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29

Author Topic: Monks and Masons Mafia - END! Wolves win!  (Read 27704 times)

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
Re: Monks and Masons Mafia Day 1: So it Begins.
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2010, 02:32:11 am »

Mods back from the weekend are usually not with it  :P
Anyways, here's how I see it:
Vote Count:

1. webadict [1] - Pandarsenic
2. GlyphGryph [1] - Lonewolf I
3. Leafsnail [1] - Criptfeind
4. Jokerman-EXE
5. GeneralGuy
6. Martian
7. NUKE9.13 [3] - Jokerman-EXE, webadict, Martian
8. Lonewolf I
9. Criptfeind [2] - Leafsnail, NUKE9.13
10. Pimpson [2] - Toaster, GlyphGryph
11. Pandarsenic [1] - GeneralGuy
12. Toaster [1] - Pimpson

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2010, 03:08:44 am »

Leafsnail is right; if you think I am blatant obvscum, why are you not voting for me?

Oh, I don't know, GET ME LYNCHED? Holy crap, what do you think this is, a tea party? MAFIA 101: LYNCH SCUM.
Your behavior is vexing!

Because I don't have much to say to you. All questions I could ask of you were asked before than. Should I just vote you and not say anything or do something with my time?
OR you could vote for me and do something with your time. You don't have to vote for people to get them to pay attention to you.
You know, you could have just said 'I was going to switch to you at the end of the day'. That would have been cool. But no, you have to make up a piss-poor rationalization. Scum.
Anyways, then I was all like Cryptfiend and asked him WHY he thought "finding scumpartners" was more important at this point in the game than pressuring someone you think is scum (and ushering in the moment when they break scum or town).

Because I had nothing to say, others were pushing him in the same way I would have.
Only you did not think I needed pushing. You thought I was scum. Heck, you thought I was obvscum. Blatant obvscum! The worst of the worst!
blatantly obvscum
You see?
Your actions were questionable. Your defence is scummy; you are retconning your own opinion.

Since you're so sure you've found two scum now, do you plan to leave your vote on Leaf, go back to Nuke, or find more scum?  Your attack on Nuke smells of "me too" attacking.

I plan on trying to attack them both if I can and than try to get the one that looks most scummy to be lynched. That one will have my vote on him.
HMMM BUDDYING HMMM

What the fuck are you talking about?  Seriously.
You said that I don't think he is scum, I was correcting you.
I was also pointing out that you seem to take nuke as town and are attacking me for attacking him well dismissing all attacks on him.
(wrong)

Criptfeind still needs to die.

You want me to die because I am attacking you and another player. That is so scummy it is hilarious.
As far as I can tell, Leafsnail is voting you because you are acting scummy. You are not attacking anyone at the moment, just bullshitting.

Glyphgryph, what newbie scum have you ever played with that said they were clearly Town?
mmm this.
Noobscum do not feel comfortable with lying, they think that their posts will blush or blink rapidly or something. They will usually avoid the question of alignment unless directly confronted with it.

NUKE you're clearly trying to draw attention to yourself through the gratuitous use of capital letters in your name! You must be a werewolf.
Mmm jokerman could you stop lurking for long enough to unvote me, please. I am town and do not want to die. Vote criptfiend instead. He is scum.

Martian I believe that I have made my case in previous posts as to why I acted oddly in RVS, unless you have issues with that explanation/ something else I have done could you also please stop lurking and unvote me.

mmm everyone else could you please STOP LURKING
Long Live United Forenia!

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2010, 05:50:14 am »

Please note that I WILL be issuing prods to players who go inactive for more than 4 real life days or so unless I am informed beforehand about the absense. I am not some arragant guy who you can push about so don't try it. I am forgiving but not 100% tolerant.
Consider this a warning.
Play on ;).

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2010, 07:50:40 am »

GlyphGryph, by your answer, newbscum would have a tough time saying they're Town, let alone CLEARLY TOWN.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2010, 07:58:29 am »

GlyphGryph, by your answer, newbscum would have a tough time saying they're Town, let alone CLEARLY TOWN.
Um, are you confusing me with glyphgryph?
Because he hasn't answered your question yet.

Also I just realised that this:
Since you're so sure you've found two scum now, do you plan to leave your vote on Leaf, go back to Nuke, or find more scum?  Your attack on Nuke smells of "me too" attacking.

I plan on trying to attack them both if I can and than try to get the one that looks most scummy to be lynched. That one will have my vote on him.
HMMM BUDDYING HMMM
Makes no sense. My bad.
Long Live United Forenia!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2010, 08:27:12 am »

Whoops. Sorry, I didn't read the name correctly. Yeah...

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2010, 11:22:55 am »

Sorry for lurking, things were a bit choatic. Yeah, Nuke has a point. My vote is a bit out of date. Unvote.

I must say, Criptfiend is looking the more scummy to me of the cryptfiend/leafsnail exchange. The points has been pretty well covered, the not voting for obvscum with a time limit and so on.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2010, 11:38:53 am »

Nah, if either of those two are scum, it's Leafsnail.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2010, 02:26:33 pm »

Web:
Why do you think so?

Anyways, thinking about it, I can't think of any newbie scum that have done that. Not so blatantly at least.  But from what I understand, scum DO have a tendency to focus on how "town" they are instead of hunting, and I know when I was first scum I had to resist the urge to make those sorts of statement because only scum half of me felt the urge to say them. Which I guess, in a way, backs up Nukes statement, since it was something I was somewhat vigilant against.

Regardless, I want him to explain WHY he would state he was "clearly town" though. I certainly don't feel like its something a townie would say - it feels like a poor attempt to assert what you want the other person to believe, something I have an easier time believing of a scum than anyone else.

And why are you so concerned with how I pressure other people?

Pimpson:
So here's the deal - town don't feel the need to claim they are town. They hunt instead - the focus is on finding the scum, not proclaiming your own innocence (and certainly not using that presumed innocence as a primary part of your attack on another player, especially in lieu of, well, anything else.)

If you really want to be look town, you should start pressuring someone, especially someone who looks suspicious but hasn't actually attacked you yet. I'd recommend webadict - he's said plenty of things you should be able to hook off of. Now get to hunting, and my vote might come off.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2010, 02:40:42 pm »

You said that I don't think he is scum, I was correcting you.

I was also pointing out that you seem to take nuke as town and are attacking me for attacking him well dismissing all attacks on him.
Please, write coherently.  Then I might be able to respond to what you're saying rather than taking a guess at what you mean.

Anyway, you look like you're deflecting ("OMG NUKE DID SOMETHING SCUMMY IGNORE ME AND GO ATTACK HIM PLZ").

You want me to die because I am attacking you and another player. That is so scummy it is hilarious.
Rofl.  No, try again.

I want you to die because you are scum.  What you did wrong was a very basic scumtell - attacking someone else for "ignoring obscum".  If you were town, you'd realise that you should attack the "obvscum" first and foremost.  But you aren't, so you didn't and won't.

What are you talking about? How was that comment rolefishing? There are NO roles that can let someone know a person is confirmed townie except scum rules... I just, seriously, honestly don't understand what the hell you are talking about.
It's about as close as you can get to saying "Are you a mason?".

Nah, if either of those two are scum, it's Leafsnail.
You got a reason, or is it scumadict this time?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2010, 03:23:44 pm »

You guys are so funny it like hurts.

A hint would be don't accuse others of what you are doing.

You don't have to vote for people to get them to pay attention to you.

No but it is the best way to go, hell he is practicably ignoring me even without the vote. Also in my experience it is much, much better to vote for whom you are attacking. Otherwise you can be attacked for things like sidelining and whatnot.

You know, you could have just said 'I was going to switch to you at the end of the day'. That would have been cool. But no, you have to make up a piss-poor rationalization. Scum.

Because that is so much better? [insert oath of choice here] This completely hinges on it being better to vote for a guy when not attacking him, which I believe is wrong.

Only you did not think I needed pushing.

That is a lie, can you find a quote of me saying that? No you can not. I believed that you needed pushing and I also believed that others were at the time pushing you just as well is not better than me. Am I wrong? Did you not respond to any question ever?

(wrong)

See? I get into this with my bother. How can I possibly be more wrong about my own thoughts than another?

Unless you can find quotes of me lying here there is no way in hell I am going to admit that you know what I am thinking better than me.

As far as I can tell, Leafsnail is voting you because you are acting scummy. You are not attacking anyone at the moment, just bullshitting.

How is this not attacking you scum bucket? You and leaf are scum in cahoots. You are purposely ignoring and misrepresentation what I am saying and you are calling everyone who attacks you scum well trying to use the chainsaw defense.

You are scum and need to die, so yes I will put my vote on you at the end of the day if need be, but only than.

I must say, Criptfiend is looking the more scummy to me of the cryptfiend/leafsnail exchange. The points has been pretty well covered, the not voting for obvscum with a time limit and so on.

No offense, I know you think they have been covered but can you repeat why you are bandwagoning?

GlyphGryph did you ask a question of me? I have a vague memory of such but for the life of me I cant find it.

Please, write coherently.

Sir, I may write poorly but at lest I write the truth. My posts are hard to read because of ability but at lest they are not hard to read because they are smeared with a brown substance from the rear of a bull. (Apparently I have devolved into petty insults at this time.)

But no, I will not give in to your wills on this wuba leaf, this is how I write, you have my sympathies.

you look like you're deflecting ("OMG NUKE DID SOMETHING SCUMMY IGNORE ME AND GO ATTACK HIM PLZ").

No, it started as hey why are you chainsawing for nuke and than lead into a pit of lies and scum.

"ignoring obscum"

Let me  show you why I started on you in two quotes.

CHAINSAW CHAINSAW CHAINSAW!!!

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CHAINSAWING?

You had another point in that second quote that I was not attacking him even though I thought he was scum but that is pretty well covered in my response to nuke.

Nuke and leaf are freaking out and attacking everybody that even touch the other, they are lying and misinterpreting what I and others are saying just to make others points look less valid.

They are scum and they need to die.

GeneralGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • lurky lurk lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2010, 03:58:45 pm »

ugh...bad week.
Reading/re-reading through thread. Might change vote as I don't think I'll get anything from pandar now with his..."finals". <.<

GeneralGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • lurky lurk lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2010, 05:10:13 pm »

unvote.

PimpsonWhy did you think Toaster was accusing you of being scum when he told Jokerman to hit you? You're posts seem jumpy and... a bit confusing.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2010, 05:30:05 pm »

Unvote Nuke, forgot I left that there.

Really, GeneralGuy? After you read through the whole thread, you're going to attack the guy that hasn't really said much of anything? Sounds like scum being lazy to me.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

GeneralGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • lurky lurk lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 07, 2010, 06:33:35 pm »

I'm just a bit undecided with the main argument, and don't know what to add there. If I voted criptfiend, NUKE, or leafsnail with no real reason given, I'm sure someone would accuse me of being scum. So, to bring some different help, I question Pimpson. Sure he didn't say much, but what he did say confused me.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29