Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29

Author Topic: Monks and Masons Mafia - END! Wolves win!  (Read 27616 times)

Pimpson

• Bay Watcher
  • All i do is slap hoes and slam cadillac doors.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: Monks and Masons Mafia Day 1: So it Begins.
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2010, 11:51:04 am »

Oh and Toaster, it is my first time playing mafia. and random has never been my thing. so im just going togive my vote to you. its only fair.
There are 3 ninjas in this signature. try and find them.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2010, 01:03:49 pm »

Are you going to ask me a question?

Jokerman, since you know Pimpson from outside the game, please smack him upside the head and give him a few pointers.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2010, 01:04:34 pm »

DOUBLE POST EDIT

Also, you didn't answer my question.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2010, 06:00:06 pm »

Hey guys I am going away for the weekend and will be back in two or three days.

So see ya.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2010, 09:04:52 pm »

Toaster, are you here?

Pimpson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2010, 10:15:31 pm »

Toaster - why would you think i would know that? but we might, and i think you are some flavor of scum. why else would you be promoting Jokerman to do me bodily harm irl when we are both clearly town? or maybe you are both scum and are both working against me?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2010, 10:38:06 pm »

Web- I am here.

Pimpson- I asked that to get your reaction.  It's the way I get inside your head to see how you think, and therefore to judge your alignment. 

For example, I find this interesting- first you say Jokerman is clearly town, then you say he might be scum?  Pick one, please.  Hint- nobody is clearly town day one.  And as to my comment, that's meant as a friendly smack to get you really scum hunting, instead of voting the person voting you and not giving a reason.

Pimpson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2010, 04:17:43 am »

well you cant get in this dome piece to see you it turns, im military intelligence. who do you think the scum are, Toaster?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2010, 01:33:55 pm »

I didn't really think you at first, but your light response to my questions has me wondering.  For reference, I want an explanation of why you say Jokerman is confirmed town, then say he might be scum.  Beyond that, I have suspicions of criptfeind as stated above.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2010, 06:47:02 pm »

It would help to LYNCH SOMEONE YOU SAID IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM?

I am not saying I don't want him to be lynched, we have gone over this, I believe it will be more productive use of my time to try to find his partners. I mean, hell I have already found another scum in the time in between his posts.
::)

Lol.

Your "question" was stupid.  His whole point was "he's bussing him" and you don't even seem to think he's obvscum now.

I never said he was not scum, how do you even think you can say that? Why in the hell are you ignoring all the scummy things he has done by saying that they never happened because a noob pointed out what the noob mistakenly thought was a scum tell?
What the fuck are you talking about?  Seriously.

Unvote.

[See above]

Are you actually serious about this, Martian?  There are only scumteams of 2 in this game and they'd try and line up a bus on each other this early on day one?
Jumping on the new player, eh? Interesting choice. Yes; he is wrong about the bussing. But is that really voteworthy? Hmm.
If it seems scummy, I'll put a vote on.  There's no reason to keep your vote hiding away.

I didn't really think you at first, but your light response to my questions has me wondering.  For reference, I want an explanation of why you say Jokerman is confirmed town, then say he might be scum.  Beyond that, I have suspicions of criptfeind as stated above.
Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing

Oh god.  STOP ASKING ABOUT HIS ROLE FFS

Criptfeind still needs to die.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2010, 05:41:12 pm »

Leafsnail is right; if you think I am blatant obvscum, why are you not voting for me?

Oh, I don't know, GET ME LYNCHED? Holy crap, what do you think this is, a tea party? MAFIA 101: LYNCH SCUM.
Your behavior is vexing!

Because I don't have much to say to you. All questions I could ask of you were asked before than. Should I just vote you and not say anything or do something with my time?

Anyways, then I was all like Cryptfiend and asked him WHY he thought "finding scumpartners" was more important at this point in the game than pressuring someone you think is scum (and ushering in the moment when they break scum or town).

Because I had nothing to say, others were pushing him in the same way I would have.

Since you're so sure you've found two scum now, do you plan to leave your vote on Leaf, go back to Nuke, or find more scum?  Your attack on Nuke smells of "me too" attacking.

I plan on trying to attack them both if I can and than try to get the one that looks most scummy to be lynched. That one will have my vote on him.

What the fuck are you talking about?  Seriously.

You said that I don't think he is scum, I was correcting you.

I was also pointing out that you seem to take nuke as town and are attacking me for attacking him well dismissing all attacks on him.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2010, 05:42:21 pm »

Criptfeind still needs to die.

You want me to die because I am attacking you and another player. That is so scummy it is hilarious.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2010, 10:05:28 pm »

Quote from: pimpson
why else would you be promoting Jokerman to do me bodily harm irl when we are both clearly town?
Really? You are "clearly town"? That sounds like exactly the sort of thing newbie scum has a tendency to say - most townies don't feel the need to assert that they are clearly town.

Unvote. Vote Pimpson.

Since you seem to know some stuff, why don't you start attacking someone and scumhunting?

Quote from: leafsnail

Quote from: toaster

Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing Rolefishing

What are you talking about? How was that comment rolefishing? There are NO roles that can let someone know a person is confirmed townie except scum rules... I just, seriously, honestly don't understand what the hell you are talking about.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2010, 10:42:38 pm »

Can we get a vote count?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2010, 11:18:36 pm »

Glyphgryph, what newbie scum have you ever played with that said they were clearly Town?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29