Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29

Author Topic: Monks and Masons Mafia - END! Wolves win!  (Read 27634 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Monks and Masons Mafia Day 1: So it Begins.
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2010, 03:50:37 pm »

You basically vote whoever (preferably someone with no votes on them.) and ask them a question. We do this to gauge reactions and build up meta for later use in the game.
Simple enough, thanks. I've played quite a bit, but where I do we don't start with random voting.

Jokerman-EXE, for having a name resembling a trojan.
Um, what the fuck, Martian? That is not a reason to vote someone. That is just the guy's name.
Long Live United Forenia!

GeneralGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • lurky lurk lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2010, 03:59:41 pm »

You basically vote whoever (preferably someone with no votes on them.) and ask them a question. We do this to gauge reactions and build up meta for later use in the game.
Simple enough, thanks. I've played quite a bit, but where I do we don't start with random voting.

Um, what the fuck, Martian? That is not a reason to vote someone. That is just the guy's name.
Kinda why it's called the random voting stage. But are you acting seriously though?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2010, 04:37:40 pm »

Kinda why it's called the random voting stage. But are you acting seriously though?
Yeah, RANDOM vote stage, not REASONLESS vote stage.
Why are you acting so defensive, anyway?
Long Live United Forenia!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2010, 04:55:25 pm »

NUKE9.13. Deflecting defensiveness back when you were overreacting to a Randomvote is incredibly scummy, mixed with your joking attitude beforehand can only equate to you being scum.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2010, 05:36:19 pm »

Nuke9.13 has been acting strangely. Over-reacting to a random vote and one of his posts does hint a bit at knowing who's town and who's not. Then there's the editing of webadict's post, which was odd, though it seems more like a joke to me.

Though what strikes me as different from usual d1 scumminess is that he reacted badly to a vote by me for another player. That has pairing written all over it, though with masons and monks that's not necessarily a scumtell. (Though any mason/monk doing it so obviously is painting a big red bullseye on their head) However, his voting for me takes it a bit further. I think he misjudged the situation, and thought it was a good opportunity to get a townie lynched.

Another thing I've noticed, webadict has been really on Nuke's case. He immediately jumped on him when given the chance. I smell bussing.

I'll throw out a vote for Nuke9.13 and a FoS: webadict.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2010, 06:06:39 pm »

Nuke9.13 has been acting strangely. Over-reacting to a random vote and one of his posts does hint a bit at knowing who's town and who's not. Then there's the editing of webadict's post, which was odd, though it seems more like a joke to me.

Though what strikes me as different from usual d1 scumminess is that he reacted badly to a vote by me for another player. That has pairing written all over it, though with masons and monks that's not necessarily a scumtell. (Though any mason/monk doing it so obviously is painting a big red bullseye on their head) However, his voting for me takes it a bit further. I think he misjudged the situation, and thought it was a good opportunity to get a townie lynched.

Another thing I've noticed, webadict has been really on Nuke's case. He immediately jumped on him when given the chance. I smell bussing.

Incorrect. I was merely toying with him before this. How you can assume bussing is pretty far-fetched at THIS stage in the game (How about before we've lynched NUKE9.13 and found him scum) along with the whole bussing partner argument being pretty terrible to begin with.

You can't really be serious about that, can you Martian?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2010, 07:14:03 pm »

Unvote.

Are you actually serious about this, Martian?  There are only scumteams of 2 in this game and they'd try and line up a bus on each other this early on day one?

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2010, 07:15:33 pm »

Random and reasonless kinda go hand in hand until reasons start showing up.  Why are you so jumpy and aggressive?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2010, 07:23:41 pm »

ha ha ha...

Unvote

Nuke9.13 what was that?

Leafsnail why you go and ignore the blatantly obvscum and attack his attacker on the fact that they got one point out of a plethora of points wrong?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2010, 07:39:57 pm »

I fail at chainsaw defence!
Yeah, I know.

If he's "blatantly obvscum", why the hell are you voting for me for not picking up on this rather than him for being scum?

Unvote, vote criptfeind.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2010, 07:46:14 pm »

I am great at completely ignoring the issues, also I am a hypocrite.
Yup yup.

Because what would my vote on him do? I have no questions for him that have not been asked. So I attack and therefor vote you because I want to see what you are doing and what will come up. Came up you are scum, hell you did not even answer the question.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2010, 08:00:40 pm »

It would help to LYNCH SOMEONE YOU SAID IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM?  Y'know, and pressure them.  But no, someone who doesn't see this aura of scuminess is obviously more deserving of a vote.

Your "

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2010, 08:01:38 pm »

Wow that was weird.  I shall continue.

Your "question" was stupid.  His whole point was "he's bussing him" and you don't even seem to think he's obvscum now.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2010, 08:52:51 pm »

It would help to LYNCH SOMEONE YOU SAID IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM?

I am not saying I don't want him to be lynched, we have gone over this, I believe it will be more productive use of my time to try to find his partners. I mean, hell I have already found another scum in the time in between his posts.

Your "question" was stupid.  His whole point was "he's bussing him" and you don't even seem to think he's obvscum now.

I never said he was not scum, how do you even think you can say that? Why in the hell are you ignoring all the scummy things he has done by saying that they never happened because a noob pointed out what the noob mistakenly thought was a scum tell?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2010, 09:40:21 pm »

Pimpson, still waiting.

While we wait, I will ask Martian why he wanted a votecount this early on.

Also, Glyph, are you here?  Come out and play.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29