Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: H4cker  (Read 12595 times)

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
Re: H4cker
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2010, 08:53:08 am »

Go collect your computer, harddrives, and every bit of incriminating evidence, and put it in a backpack. Now wear the pack and go find a hotel.
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

Dave Mongoose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2010, 08:53:44 am »

Does the ID card look authentic?

If so we probably want to clear out our computer equipment and get away...

Strange that they only sent one inspector though - we should be cautious incase he has backup of some kind.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2010, 08:54:12 am »

A copper! Curses. We have been rumbled.
Back to the house, grab your important stuff (external hardrive/laptop/food), wipe your remaining hardrives, and walk to the nearest station.
Long Live United Forenia!

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2010, 08:56:48 am »

He's just unconscious right? Search his body for anything interesting, important, or remotely valauble, mmm, on second thoughts the interrogation thing is probably not wise, see if he got anything conspicious from your house, if not run away without takign anything, if he has kill him and take all his stuff.
Most of that is already done, he will die from not being able to breath shortly.

Go collect your computer, harddrives, and every bit of incriminating evidence, and put it in a backpack. Now wear the pack and go find a hotel.
Does the ID card look authentic?

If so we probably want to clear out our computer equipment and get away...

Strange that they only sent one inspector though - we should be cautious incase he has backup of some kind.
You head into your house and collect your hardrive and a backpack, as well as the gun from beside the man.
You are not sure what an authentic Scotland Yard ID card looks like.
Nevertheless you walk to the bus stop and wait for a bus to take you to a hotel.

Inventory:
> Passport
> Wallet (£50, credit card)
> Mobile phone (High battery, no credit)
> Lighter
> Screwdriver
> 9mm pistol (12) (burst shots)
> Backpack
>> Hard drive (5 GB left, personal information inside)

>
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2010, 08:58:54 am »

Go to an internet caffe and hack some moar.Then order a sniper rifle.From eBay.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2010, 09:00:21 am »

Start talking loudly into your phone about "the party last night" to seem normal.
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2010, 09:01:19 am »

Start talking loudly into your phone about "the tea party last night" to seem normal.
fix'd
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2010, 09:14:16 am »

Go to an internet caffe and hack some moar.Then order a sniper rifle.From eBay.
Instead of heading to an hotel you got to an internet cafe. You hook up your hard drive and hack yourself some money from the cafe funds. Using this money you buy a sniper rifle from Ebay, now you've just got to collect it.

Start talking loudly into your phone about "the tea party last night" to seem normal.
fix'd
That. Someone tells you to quiet down.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Dave Mongoose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2010, 09:16:04 am »

fix'd

What is it with the Britain=Tea jokes in this thread? It would be like me sticking 'hamburger' into every sentence about an American...

You are not sure what an authentic Scotland Yard ID card looks like.

I'd expect some kind of hologram, maybe a crest like this, but so long as it isn't hand-written or made out of paper then it's probably not worth doubting it.

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2010, 09:18:23 am »

Collect rifle, lay low in a warehouse for the night.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2010, 09:21:36 am »

What is it with the Britain=Tea jokes in this thread? It would be like me sticking 'hamburger' into every sentence about an American...
It's funny. If you put hamburger into every sentence about an American it would be funny too.
Long Live United Forenia!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2010, 09:51:16 am »

It's funny. If you put hamburger into every sentence about an American it would be funny too.
That.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2010, 09:57:12 am »

That.
thiiis.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2010, 10:01:13 am »

That.
thiiis.
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis is what almost got the other thread locked. Do you want that to happen here too?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2010, 10:06:58 am »

That.
thiiis.
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis is what almost got the other thread locked. Do you want that to happen here too?

what thread?
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7