Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hey Guys, need some help  (Read 3227 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Guys, need some help
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 01:38:22 pm »

What's wrong?

The reason I want to kill myself is a steadily decreasing sense of faith in a number of forum-goers here.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 10:49:33 pm »

If that is the cause then you might as well go ahead rather than live a life of debilitating sadness caused by reasons as petty as not having a pen on hand to write something.

For cereals don't kill yourself, but stop being a pansy ass over weak reasons.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Pathos

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 11:34:27 pm »

The reason I want to kill myself is a steadily decreasing sense of faith in a number of forum-goers here.

Let us all remember Grakelin as the man he once was, rather than the shell that died on the 5th of May from satire abuse.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 11:38:07 pm by Pathos »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 01:22:56 pm »

Let us all remember Grakelin as the man he once was, rather than the shell that died on the 5th of May from satire abuse.
Satire abuse is a growing problem. Sure, at first you may feel smart, but pretty soon you'll just be arrogant and pretentious. Before you know it you'll be posting on forums, confusing well meaning but dense readers just to feel witty again.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 01:26:57 pm »

You're sixteen?

Well, I'm just gonna have to stop judging forumites based on their posts. I thought you were like mid-twenties, or something.

Am I taking this thread too seriously?
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 02:09:33 pm »

Yes.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 02:14:13 pm »

Do you still have faith in me?
Shoes...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 02:14:26 pm »

I'm pretty sure he's actually a 20-30 something university student or graduate, thats if he wasn't lying in those other treads. 
Yes.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 04:17:29 pm »

I think OP was parodying the usual Life Advice threads
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2010, 04:18:19 pm »

I think OP was parodying the usual Life Advice threads

I think we have figured that out.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 04:19:42 pm »

"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 05:07:36 pm »

Bullet to brain stem is sure.
Yeah, but then you'll need a gun for suicide. Sometimes you're drunk and alone in your home and just want to kill yourself RIGHT NOW without having to sober up and think about the situation first.

I would suggest cutting your jugular. It's reasonably easy to find, and if you cut deep enough on the first try, the drop in blood pressure will knock you out pretty much instantly and cause permanent brain damage in minutes, rendering you impossible to resuscitate.

Ideally, you would cut your throat open with a chainsaw. If you set it up right, you can actually decapitate yourself! Tie the saw on something that isn't going to fall over, tape the handle down, and rest your neck on the chain.You will want to take note of which way it's running; it could end up pushing your lifeless body to the floor instead of shredding through the spine as intended.

Okay, maybe a gun WOULD be easier. :-\

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 06:11:08 pm »

Bullet to brain stem is sure.
Yeah, but then you'll need a gun for suicide. Sometimes you're drunk and alone in your home and just want to kill yourself RIGHT NOW without having to sober up and think about the situation first.

I would suggest cutting your jugular. It's reasonably easy to find, and if you cut deep enough on the first try, the drop in blood pressure will knock you out pretty much instantly and cause permanent brain damage in minutes, rendering you impossible to resuscitate.

Ideally, you would cut your throat open with a chainsaw. If you set it up right, you can actually decapitate yourself! Tie the saw on something that isn't going to fall over, tape the handle down, and rest your neck on the chain.You will want to take note of which way it's running; it could end up pushing your lifeless body to the floor instead of shredding through the spine as intended.

Okay, maybe a gun WOULD be easier. :-\

Why not do both? I'm imagining a Rube Goldberg device consisting of a chainsaw duct-taped to a table, and below it is a pressure plate so if you fall off the table a gun bungie-corded to the table leg will go off. That assumes everything went as planned with the cat and milk saucer, the trenchcoat full of ducks, and the stoner on the smelly couch.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Choose username

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2010, 08:14:16 pm »

Why not do both? I'm imagining a Rube Goldberg device consisting of a chainsaw duct-taped to a table, and below it is a pressure plate so if you fall off the table a gun bungie-corded to the table leg will go off. That assumes everything went as planned with the cat and milk saucer, the trenchcoat full of ducks, and the stoner on the smelly couch.

I think we're onto something.
Pages: 1 [2]