Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Do you have any really weird dreams?  (Read 2283 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: Do you have any really weird dreams?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 10:14:03 pm »

You must REALLY love Club Penguin.

Club Penguin is stupid.
The penguins in my dreams are completely badass.
Seriously, take the mafia, and replace all of them with penguins that hunt vampires and you get these guys.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2010, 10:14:42 pm »

You must REALLY love Club Penguin.

Club Penguin is stupid.
The penguins in my dreams are completely badass.
Seriously, take the mafia, and replace all of them with penguins that hunt vampires and you get these guys.
So Kingdom of Loathing penguins? :D
And I agree with the Club penguin statement.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 10:23:02 pm »

I should draw out some of the dreams I have.
They'd make a great graphic novel.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2010, 10:39:13 pm »

Too much DF man, too much df.

Actually, No, I Haven't been playing DF that much, honestly. I've been too busy to sit down and play it.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

White Kitteh

• Bay Watcher
  • Black Puppeh? (also stabs)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 04:02:49 am »

Spoiler for insanity length.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
HUNGRY PROGRAMMER NEEDS BANDWIDTH. FOOD UNIMPORTANT.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 04:13:12 am »

You are a prophet.
Steam Profile
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 12:07:30 pm »

Well, I've been getting my old recurring dreams again. The same place where I get most of my most interesting or most bizarre ideas.

Short description: It's a melting pot of just about every Sci-Fi series combined into a single reality bound by real-world rules and some of it's limits. Then just toss in everyone that already exists and convert them into their inner ego version and aligned to fit the sci-fi mold.

These dreams get pretty fun. A great deal of the time I play the pirate role and do some rather bizarre stuff. Racing through planetoids (colossal asteroids) anyone? What about living in a sky-island community? How about participating in a massive (aerial/space) battle as a mercenary with some gamebreaking weapons? Barnstorming with an airship the size of a battleship and drifting (like a racecar) for miles? The list goes on.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 12:59:12 pm »

I always have the most vivid dreams after i wake up to an alarm, then fall back asleep again.

Todays was exceptionally weird. I was apparently a famous teenage documentary maker for the BBC and I had made all these really famous snippets about child poverty or something. But the weirdest thing was that I was aware it was a dream, and I really really couldn't understand where all these memories were coming from. I had talked to myself quiet often during it, and the last thing i remember telling myself was that I had become a pathological lier...

truly fucked up.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 01:54:04 pm »

I always have the most vivid dreams after i wake up to an alarm, then fall back asleep again.
Yeah, that tends to happen to me quite alot. It makes for the most awesome interactive dreams.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 03:06:20 pm »

I was at this restaurant with my father. My mother had been with us, but she was upset that I had shown up and ruined her plan to eat Indian food, so she left before we went in to find a curry kiosk or something. So, it was just the two of us, eating waffles and fries. I'm halfway through my second waffle when the waitress takes it from my hand, throws it in the pan and says "Hey! One per customer, this is a fancy establishment". Then she leaves. I tell my dad that I'll take the bill, so he goes to stand outside. I still have some fries left, so I put them in a bag (they're held together by some sort of paper container, like a pig in a blanket, except you don't get to eat the blanket). The waitress spots me and tells me to stop stealing the food. I scream at her "NO!" with all my might, and we get into a heated argument-showdown. I end up tossing my hat on the table into the remaining food and leaving. I do not understand where I got the hat.

My dad and I were outside looking at a distant movie theatre when I woke up.

This was a continuation where I was on a quest to find Pokemon LeafGreen so that my true love and I could circumvent her brother's evil plans and be together. Also, she had a dog with an extra face on its back. It was creepy. Later (or maybe earlier, it's fuzzy now), there was a man with the same mutation.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 09:17:50 pm »

So today I had like some sort of Awake-Asleep-Dreaming-Not dreaming experience..

Like in the middle of a dream I caught myself dreaming and immediately tried to wake myself... unfortunately my brain didn't want me to, so spent an unknown amount of time fighting my own brain for consciousness, I couldn't open my own eyes, I couldn't move my arms, well I could but I'd like open my eyes and the world wasn't my world it was dark for one (I sleep during the day) And I'd like move my hand in front of my face, only it wouldn't move my actual arm but a ghost version of it. FINALLY after what felt like a half hour of fighting I managed to knock myself awake.  :P
Steam Profile

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2010, 09:29:56 pm »

I heard a song in a dream last night.  I can't remember it, but I remember it was awesome, creepy country Those Poor Bastards style. 
Shoes...

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 04:20:05 pm »

This morning, I woke up too early, then went back to sleep. I dreamed I had a hell of a party, drank one bottle of champagne all by myself, and danced around with the girls. Then I woke up with a slight headache, smiling and thinking "whoah, that was one hell of a party". Then I realized that it wasnt. And that my headache was due to a cold, not champagne. And there werent any girls.

:(
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 06:31:52 pm »

Today I had a really weird dream. I dreamt that the entire world was turned to metal (except for water and things in metal containers) by a virus that was picked up by someone in a canoe. (Maybe the virus was in the water?). And that isn't even the weird part. Then there were zombies. They could talk and stuff though. And if you painted the ground green they couldn't walk on it.

This sounds like a pretty decent game.

I'd make it so the zombies are technological, and the green you paint on the ground is moss and vegitation. But heck, screw the story! It's a game! It would rock pretty hard to just see an opening cutscene of a guy in a canoe, starts clutching his heart, and you pan out to see the world turning to metal. Zoom back in and your character is in a green room with a paint bucket, paintbrush, and zombies scattered around outside.

Like the game is just saying "BAM play that shit, you know it's awesome, stop asking for six hundred pages of dialogue."

I'd buy it. Not for $60, and not if it carried DRM, but you know.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2010, 06:34:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Story of Lyle
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic
Pages: 1 [2] 3