Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624872 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #1920 on: May 19, 2011, 01:48:44 pm »

Yeah, it was done long ago. I have many pictures that didn't make the cut. What happens is that I start drawing almost as soon as the first suggestions are up. And as the suggestions shift into new directions, some pictures get dropped. Most of them end up as sketches, so not a lot of drawing time is wasted, but others, like that one I used in the drawing comparison end up in a state of "almost finished".

My doodle directory is filled with half finished drawings that will probably never see the light of day.
IDEA! While we wait for you to get your tablet fixed you could make a hilarious noncanon intermission adventure using old sketches and reused images switched around and taken out of context!
I support.
Extra support added.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: May 19, 2011, 02:32:16 pm »

Yeah, it was done long ago. I have many pictures that didn't make the cut. What happens is that I start drawing almost as soon as the first suggestions are up. And as the suggestions shift into new directions, some pictures get dropped. Most of them end up as sketches, so not a lot of drawing time is wasted, but others, like that one I used in the drawing comparison end up in a state of "almost finished".
My doodle directory is filled with half finished drawings that will probably never see the light of day.
IDEA! While we wait for you to get your tablet fixed you could make a hilarious noncanon intermission adventure using old sketches and reused images switched around and taken out of context!
I support.
Extra support added.
Heh.  Heh heh.  If DarkerDark so much as posted those images, I'm sure the rest of the community would make "a hilarious noncanon intermission adventure."  Don't doubt that.
Why don't we just use the pictures we already have? I'd love to see some silly gifs made by slightly rotating the picture back and forth. Just as an example...

Alternatecash

• Bay Watcher
  • PREFSTRING: [flammable head]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: May 19, 2011, 11:49:23 pm »

Ohthankgod DarkerDark is back. A small portion of my faith in humanity has been restored.
Explore a half-ruined facility and play with dangerous
mutagens in my forum game.
It's back! A bit. Seriously, jump in.

acehawk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: May 22, 2011, 06:55:58 pm »

Read through a decent portion of the thread and all of the story and AMAZING!

Here is the abbreviated warranty for your tablet:
Intuos4 Tablet Warranty

Wacom warrants the product, to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.

It sounds like you would both need the receipt AND to have registered your tablet on their website within 30 days of the purchase unfortunately, but you should still definitely give it a go.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: May 24, 2011, 01:59:24 am »

Read through a decent portion of the thread and all of the story and AMAZING!

Here is the abbreviated warranty for your tablet:
Intuos4 Tablet Warranty

Wacom warrants the product, to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.

It sounds like you would both need the receipt AND to have registered your tablet on their website within 30 days of the purchase unfortunately, but you should still definitely give it a go.

I have made progress.

I've managed to secure a copy of the receipt through onHop.ca as well as talk to a Wacom customer service person! I received an email from Wacom yesterday stating that I can send my Intuos4 Drawing Tablet back to their firm in Vancouver for service. There was a bit of text in there saying I need to return it in the original box, which I don't have... But I'm hoping that's all just Legal junk to protect them from people claiming the tablet was damaged in the mail or something.... Since the guy I talked to didn't mention anything about it... I'm just going to hope they overlook it... Yeah.

Anyways, I'm definitely giving it a go. Sometime this week, hopefully.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: May 24, 2011, 02:36:12 am »

May all the luck be yours.

All of it.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: May 24, 2011, 03:13:17 am »

We have already started a praying circle to the God of Tablets.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: May 24, 2011, 08:39:02 am »

*Joins the praying circle.*

I wonder if they would care anything about the amount of fans you have?
I have to stop offering dumb suggestions.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: May 24, 2011, 01:36:18 pm »

I hope he's not related to the God of Tetris.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: May 25, 2011, 12:32:51 pm »

Nah, he started out with stone tablets.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: May 25, 2011, 01:21:31 pm »

Nah, he started out with stone tablets.

I heard he got his start in clay, actually.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Urist McCheeseMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: May 26, 2011, 11:16:01 am »

OH GODS DAMN IT YOU GOT THE TETRIS SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: May 26, 2011, 12:13:22 pm »

What song?
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: May 26, 2011, 12:20:15 pm »

What song?
This song.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 185