Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: The Dwarf Saga [RTD] Turn 4: Stupid, stupid, stupid!  (Read 7288 times)

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarf Saga [RTD] Turn 2: Faceplant, facepalm, elizabeth.
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2010, 05:47:19 pm »

Spar with Jets!

Elizabeth, eh? I shall call my new weapon, LIZZIE!

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2010, 06:21:47 pm »

Argh, the pain! Now I know what the reverse of Flintus feels like.

I conjure up some metal inside my body (or rather my legs) and attempt to replace or repair my broken bones with it.
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2010, 07:58:09 pm »

Dig a staircase down one level, Then, as you have Rock Sight as one of your skills, look for the closest source of damp stone and dig to it. when dig threw it, if it starts flooding the tunnel you just built, run back upstairs and start fishing down the staircase, if not, then build a Vertical Bar to stop any 'unwanted guest' getting inside your good home!
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Takos_360

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the Tako.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2010, 09:04:49 am »

Dig a staircase down one level, Then, as you have Rock Sight as one of your skills, look for the closest source of damp stone and dig to it. when dig threw it, if it starts flooding the tunnel you just built, run back upstairs and start fishing down the staircase, if not, then build a Vertical Bar to stop any 'unwanted guest' getting inside your good home!
Could you please do more simple actions? xD
And just so you know, your home will probably not last that long since, well... you'll see. :P
By the line of text above i ment that we will probably move on away from it, not that it will be destroyed.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 05:55:35 am by Takos_360 »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2010, 10:52:38 am »

Focus Thunder into the needle and throw it against a rat or that guy that mIGHT attack me with his hammer

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2010, 02:53:57 pm »

Could you please do more simple actions? xD
And just so you know, your home will probably not last that long since, well... you'll see. :P
Well, good thing you said home, you didn't say my character was gunna die.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Takos_360

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the Tako.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2010, 05:44:58 am »

Try to find some kind of instrument i could use as a weapon.
I really had no idea what i should do as my action, so ill just look for some musical stuff that can cheer you all up. :D

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2010, 12:47:08 pm »

I really had no idea what i should do as my action, so ill just look for some musical stuff that can cheer you all up. :D
Tako the bard!

Takos_360

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the Tako.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2010, 10:44:02 am »

Oh and sorry for the turn still not being posted. The (dumb) school is in the way. Many tests and lots of homework, plus i need to catch up on some things i've missed. But i will try my hardest to do it complete.
Wish me luck! ;D

Takos_360

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the Tako.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarf Saga [RTD] Turn 3: Accidents, miracles and death.
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2010, 03:13:57 am »

So all we do when there is some dangerous shit happening all around us is making houses, find weapons, and train? We should seriously start trying to get somewhere. :P

Turn 3

Spar with Jets!
(6) Still being filled with overjoy you spot Jets throwing his Needle at rats. You say "Is that supposed to be training?" to yourself and walk over to Jets with a grim smile on your face. "Jets!", you yell. "Come at me with all you got". He looked at you with an expression saying either 'Im afraid' or 'Is she a moron?'. Anyhow he didn't seem to care about his feelings because moments after you said that he threw his needle at you. Being skilled in dodging from all the small fights you've been starting in town you quickly swing your wooden hammer and blast the needle straight up into the sky. You look at Jets and he only stares up, then at you with another face expression saying something like 'Oh shit'. "Is that all you got?", you laugh as you start walking towards Jets with your hammer over your shoulder. "I mean i thought you-", you stop dead in your tracks as you hear the whining sound of the needle coming back down with a massive speed. You didn't even have the time to look up as it strook down with massive force right through Jets shoulder through hes torso pinning him to the ground. All he did was stare at you, with eyes so cold and deep the only thought you could bring to your mind was "What have i done?"

Focus Thunder into the needle and throw it against a rat or that guy that MIGHT attack me with his hammer
(1) Getting tired of trying to pin every rat to the ground like if you were god you look up as you hear Nil yell your name. Spotting the giant hammer shes holding you twist your face in fear making her stare at you like you were some kind of idiot or something. You saw her talking but couldn't hear what she said really. All you heard was "Come at me with all you got". That instance you threw your needle as hard as you could in the direction of Nil. You didn't know what was gonna happen. Was she going to be hurt? Luckely she swung her hammer hitting the needle away up into the sky so you didn't harm her. Then you stood there, weapon less, and with a fearsome dwarf woman with a giant hammer coming towards you laughing with a wicked smile. You hear some whining sound but couldn't care less in this situation. But she stopped, about 5 meters away from you. That's when you realised she also heard the whining sound, and you now knew what it was. Just then the needle struck with massive force through your shoulder, breaking the bones in it's path, and continuing through your torso and out the other side. You are pinned to the ground and quite badly hurt. The only thing you manage to do is stare at Nil with deep cold eyes.

I conjure up some metal inside my body (or rather my legs) and attempt to replace or repair my broken bones with it.
(5) Rolling, or more like trying to roll, in agony on the ground you do the only thing you could do. You summon all the remaining powers into your hands and bend the metal in your veins commanding it down into your broken legs and wounds. You can see how the leg start to straighten up and the wounds shut close with metal strings holding it together. Quite immediately the pain dissapears but from the extreme loss of power from the healing and yourself having been badly wounded you start seeing black and moments later you pass out. You can atleast rest peacefully since you now are painless and are able to heal others aswell.

(1) You look around and realise its rather small in here. So you pick up your trustworthy pickaxe and start to work. Using your Rock Sight you locate the best spot to put a staircase and dig it down one level. Once again using Rock Sight you look for the closest source of damp stone. You think you found it and start digging through it. You dug deeper and deeper and suddenly realised your feet is wet, and just then you hit the wall and it totally collapsed, making tons of water flood in. (1) All you could think about was that you really should have taken those swimming lessons since all you did was splash around motionless under water not making any progress at all. Dwarfs was Not ment to swim... your sight is turning black and you slowly turn in for your last sleep. You are now dead.

(5) Looking around having nothing to do, walking the walk and staring to blue. Snapping out of the weird poetry mood you had you actually do walk around looking for something of interest. Finding a shop just around the corner inside an alley you walk towards it. The sign reads: Evra von S-  Music Store. A part of the sign is broken off so you can't read the name fully. Wonder whose it was... Not caring too much you turn the old wooden ball handle and enter. To your surprise the whole room is filled with shiny musical instruments of all sorts. Even though the outside looked like some old dump this place is just amazing. You spot pianos, guitars, violins, cellos, flutes, trombones and many more. Being like a little kid in a candy store you rush around looking, touching and testing every instrument you can get your hands on until you come to a stop infront of one of them that looks a little different, almost, magical...
It is a guitar, but not like any guitar you have ever seen. It has metal strings, buttons all over it and on the front the name Gibson is written. You pick it up and hold it naturally even though you never have held a guitar before. Swinging your hand in a circle like motion you hit the strings and out come the most awesome sound ever. It felt like you could literally blow the roof off the house.
Guitar: http://dietrichthrall.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/gibson-les-paul-classic.jpg

--------

Artifacts:
Spoiler: Elizabeth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gibson (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

And now almost all are getting hurt... oh come on!
Meanmelter, i rolled the dice like three times at the second roll and all i got was 1, so i guess the universe has other plans for you... or something like that. And you really should'nt have mentioned the flooding... Anyway, we'll be missing ya. :(

Just need to say that when ppl die they are dead. So heal your teammates and help them out!
And whatever you do don't be too risky. And you Can loot from other dead teammates but you will probably be looked down on by the group.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 03:24:05 pm by Takos_360 »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2010, 03:39:14 am »

FUCK
Run to some house and ask for a bandage and focues a small amount of thunder into my arm neutralzing the pain

Takos_360

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the Tako.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2010, 03:55:40 am »

FUCK
Run to some house and ask for a bandage and focues a small amount of thunder into my arm neutralzing the pain
I made an acronym on your status injury saying Unable to do anything. So don't even try. Atleast Vinc can heal now, and we all will probably help in some way we can, so just relax and take the pain... xD

That is kind of how your injury is. I won't lie, it's bad...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 04:17:26 am by Takos_360 »

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2010, 09:34:19 am »

I probably shouldn't try to pull out the needle, it might make the situation worse. By having you bleed to death.

Um... I go find someone to help Jets?

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2010, 11:15:10 am »

HEH AT ILLUSTRATION

sry for caps it was on. The do the electric part!

Takos_360

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the Tako.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2010, 12:27:24 pm »

Lets just say, if you do ANYTING you will get -5 to that action since moving will kill you. Atleast anything that is body related, you can try and use your mind to like, move out of your body to look for stuff to heal yourself with?
Sorry, didn't understand. ::) I'll do the electric part then. :P
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 12:41:14 pm by Takos_360 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5