Poll

Do ya, punk?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 78

Author Topic: [0.34.10] Mayday's Graphics Set - Even in death I still serve  (Read 371924 times)

Svampapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So... why can't I migrate this to .12 by following the tutorial?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure if its just me, but orthoclase has been set to a blank tile. I set it to the same tile as microcline. Don't know if its maydays doing or not, so just giving a heads up about it.

rmunn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is MADNESS!  :o

This! Is! An Overdone! JOKE!

*kicks Dahzeal33 into the well. The MAGMA well.*
Meet the seven year-old girl Lokum Ishemavuz. Her hobbies include taking care of her pet vulture, playing in graveyards, and killing people before they have a chance to scream.

Reese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is MADNESS!  :o

This! Is! An Overdone! JOKE!

*kicks Dahzeal33 into the well. The MAGMA well.*

DF totally needs this- and the well deconstructs if the bucket and chain are not made of magma safe materials, and dorfs need to use magma safe buckets to transport what the building produces and if youa ren't fast enough you get Obsidian encrusted buckets... quickly, to the feature request... place...
All glory to the Hypno-Toady!

Lord Aldrich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure, I migrated it over with no apparent problems. The .11 and .12 releases didn't seem to change the .10 raws, so you should be safe to copy everything over... What is the problem you're running into by following the tutorial?

Dibuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure, I migrated it over with no apparent problems. The .11 and .12 releases didn't seem to change the .10 raws, so you should be safe to copy everything over... What is the problem you're running into by following the tutorial?

Upload! And I will sacrifice a can of mtn dew in your honor.

Svampapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edited, original post in spoiler tag:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Downloading the lazy newb pack and following the tute did the trick. Guess the legacy is missing some important stuffs. Or something.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:11:54 am by Svampapa »

Ladde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Downloading the lazy newb pack and following the tute did the trick. Guess the legacy is missing some important stuffs. Or something.
Edit:
OH NVM!
Nevermind silly little me.

Edit2:
But this doesn't give you a 31.12 version right?
The Lazy Newb pack is already for Maydays.
I am confused...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 03:06:50 pm by Ladde »

cadleo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi. Can someone who knows for certain what they are doing please upload a link with the Mayday + .12. Thanks

kaolbrec

• Bay Watcher
  • Cavern? What Cavern?
    • View Profile
    • inarayi

I don't think I can claim to know for certain what I'm doing, but this should work - I followed the tutorial, basing it off of the "Small" Windows 0.31.12 release.

World gen worked fine, so I'm assuming everything is dandy. Note however, that I can provide you with next to no support if this doesn't work for you.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=2830
[Dwarf Fortress with Mayday Tileset]
Mike Mayday is a little slow at releasing new versions with his tileset - he poured enough awesome into the tileset in the first place though, so I can't hold it against him. In the meantime, I'll try to update it to each new version. Check the above link for new releases, and leave complaints in the Mayday thread, or on the dffd files themselves.
My ICQ is spam-bait. I name them all

SpyderVenom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think I can claim to know for certain what I'm doing, but this should work - I followed the tutorial, basing it off of the "Small" Windows 0.31.12 release.

World gen worked fine, so I'm assuming everything is dandy. Note however, that I can provide you with next to no support if this doesn't work for you.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=2830

Small version? What if we want full version? hehe

Baron Teuton

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I need some help with the installation.Be warned I am utterly new to this.

After downloading the file from the link from the May Green website I click on the file named 'dwarfort.exe' and after a second a window pops up saying 'The program can't start because fmodex.dll is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' Obviously I've tried reinstalling multiple times but this message persists. Do I need vanilla Dwarf Fortress? Is there something else I need to download? Or is there someting I completely missed? If you need more information I'd be glad to supply it.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Mine has never done that before, odd.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 07:35:10 pm by forsaken1111 »

kaolbrec

• Bay Watcher
  • Cavern? What Cavern?
    • View Profile
    • inarayi

blah blah mayday for 0.31.12 blah blah

Small version? What if we want full version? hehe

Ask and thy shall receive.. although you should really be able to do this yourself ;P

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=2843
[Dwarf Fortress with Mayday Tileset]
Mike Mayday is a little slow at releasing new versions with his tileset - he poured enough awesome into the tileset in the first place though, so I can't hold it against him. In the meantime, I'll try to update it to each new version. Check the above link for new releases, and leave complaints in the Mayday thread, or on the dffd files themselves.
My ICQ is spam-bait. I name them all

RasendeTiur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been playing with this really old version for a while, but it has now come to my attention that there's a new version of DF that makes the dwarves pick up weapons, which they aren't doing atm. However, I can't get the new version to look like I want to, is my old version fucked up, or is the new tileset differently colored? I can live with the colorchanges, but I can't get the program-window to look like it did before. not even with the stuff you just uploaded. Does anyone have any tips?

This is how I want it to look like;

And this is how it looks like now;

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 78