Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73

Author Topic: Netland RTD: Erectin' ADDITIONAL PYLONS  (Read 72426 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Netland RTD: Erectin' ADDITIONAL PYLONS
« Reply #1050 on: October 19, 2010, 09:50:57 am »

Hit it with mah drill!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 19, 2010, 09:51:42 am »

Well. Thats not good

Wave to the monster. And draw my guns.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 19, 2010, 11:52:50 am »

Frelock: Give me a tactical scan (with my Tactical Scanner), normal scan, hidden entity scan (to find out if there's anything similar around), and a code hack into this thing's insides, just to see what's there.  I want to know what this is.
Dragnar: Hit it with mah drill!
Tehstefan: Wave to the monster. And draw my guns.

Frelock: 5

You open up all your TOAST scanners. The tactical scan shows the implanted party members as green dots on the map.
None of your scans detect the figure. According to the data for this area, it isn't even there...

Dragnar: 1

You run twoards the figure and attempt to run it through. You are suddenly blasted by an extremely intense pressure wave.

Roll for damage: 6

You are thrown quite far, but are otherwise unharmed by the blast.

Tehstefan: 1

You attempt to hail the figure.

Text:
The figure floats twoards the party.

*evil chuckle*
"Weeeelllll... what do we have here? You shouldn't walk around without your little protector that 01 sent you... it could be DANGEROUS!"
Roll for damage: 2

The party is strewn about by an extremely large burst of air pressure.

"I tire of playing with you tiny humans... A! Deal with them!"

The figure vanishes in a burst of audio and visual static.

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1053 on: October 19, 2010, 04:13:36 pm »

>Projectile shield script on the group.
Eh?
Eh!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 19, 2010, 05:12:30 pm »

...A plan! Trap the wild A in my floppy disks! You cannot corrupt something that buggy
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 19, 2010, 09:11:42 pm »

Identify target and look for weak points.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 20, 2010, 02:11:31 am »

I think this thread actually has one of the highest view/posts in the RTD section. I AM FILLED WITH PRIDE.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: October 21, 2010, 04:12:00 am »

Qwerty: Projectile shield script on the group.
Dragnar: Trap the wild A in my floppy disks! You cannot corrupt something that buggy
Frelock: Identify target and look for weak points.

Qwerty: 3

You ready your projectile shield.

Dragnar: 3

You toss a floppy at it. It has no effect!

[&qu%&erg%hv930%![[MaspEifect!htt!:2/rtatic%tvtr0p!s.org/pnwini/%xb/ijag&s/&6g9o
&3]1428.&ng]]]&[[eamt!om-w!dth-ri&ht%300:[[Bada$sBoa$% We▲d& np7!eyphrienc%"fear
. But&wf!wkp%&st`np!hp! %t ^&fects yot]].%]%obott▲a%e as &ariee as the!r↔creat0!
s. Oaca!1onal%y, they're [[Ro%%7Buddy !%lies]]; i!&many%othe%q!X!AII!!Crapshq0w
t!e%%&qot!!h!hplds tr!e]].%R&ga%d!&!s▲oi t!d1!↔m0rality▼lr d!s&gn&&to&0t% of$en
foi&&w#the↔&ulePfCool&#Giv!n the opp!r%&mi$y! many▼trg&&#o%fr th%&l1ne f%om#bein
g nerely% !oml" to be1ng!c%mdleseky {xBacp&s%Ç%@ol t%peq nf rodotv are coveped s
nd%r thj$ ts!ne, eu& an&inpi&idual yho !& rrlmarilx&h&man!eut&pls$ess!s &yber%ev
fc!o% e&!c7ronif &%%la&7s▼bnesn(t c0u!t! Tge e&%ifst tes! ro ee%erm1n!↔wjer%er &
r n%t#a ehat!cteu bb&%nds!he&e ir bz lbte%&in! &f#th!% k_&e a ke!1am&%_l%"er!1n"
.%%f s%,!they'!e an▼Arro%bton%!---!&%wamp&&!&

Freqlock: 6

Yoqu view its pokedqex entry. It is just q a bunch of garbled textq, unfortunatqely.

Text:

A used COOLTRAINER!

Roll to dodge: 4 2 5 1 4

Dragnar and Wolfchild are hit!

Roll for damage: Direct Corruption: 6 5

Dragnar and Wolfchild are both horribly mangled.

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1058 on: October 21, 2010, 08:37:53 am »

>Find a large portable <noun>, make it very light, throw it above the opponent, make it massively heavy and have high gravity. If that doesn't work, how about a giant supersonic lovecraftian flying hydra ally?
Eh?
Eh!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 21, 2010, 08:51:53 am »

>Find a large portable <noun>, make it very light, throw it above the opponent, make it massively heavy and have high gravity. If that doesn't work, how about a giant supersonic lovecraftian flying hydra ally?

You're going to throw a part of speech at it?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 21, 2010, 09:28:29 am »

[&qu%&erg%hv930%![[MaspEifect!htt!:2/rtatic%tvtr0p!s.org/pnwini/%xb/ijag&s/&6g9o
&3]1428.&ng]]]&[[eamt!om-w!dth-ri&ht%300:[[Bada$sBoa$%We▲d& np7!eyphrienc%"fear
. But&wf!wkp%&st`np!hp! %t ^&fects yot]].%]%obott▲a%e as &ariee as the!r↔creat0!
foi&&w#the↔&ulePfCool&#Giv!n the opp!r%&mi$y! many▼trg&&#o%fr th%&l1ne f%om#bein
g nerely% !oml" to be1ng!c%mdleseky {xBacp&s%Ç%@ol t%peq nf rodotv are coveped s
nd%r thj$ ts!ne, eu& an&inpi&idual yho !& rrlmarilx&h&man!eut&pls$ess!s &yber%ev
fc!o% e&!c7ronif &%%la&7s▼bnesn(t c0u!t! Tge e&%ifst tes! ro ee%erm1n!↔wjer%er &
r n%t#a ehat!cteu bb&%nds!he&e ir bz lbte%&in! &f#th!% k_&e a ke!1am&%_l%"er!1n"
Begin decoding garbled data. I don't have the patience to fix that at the moment... just finished a math exam. It's a link to the tvtropes badass boast page, followed by a badass boast of some sort.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 21, 2010, 09:59:43 am »

&3]1428.&ng]]]&[[eamt!om-w!dth-ri&ht%300:[[Bada$sBoa$%We▲d& np7!eyphrienc%"fear
Begin decoding garbled data. I don't have the patience to fix that at the moment... just finished a math exam. It's a link to the tvtropes badass boast page, followed by a badass boast of some sort.

It's the TvTropes entry for Badass Automaton. You won't be getting any plot-relevant corrupt nonsense since Slick isn't here.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: October 21, 2010, 01:47:23 pm »

Ah. Steal Typoman's Enclosed Instruction Book(presumably he's still around somewhere) and look up A.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: October 21, 2010, 04:34:26 pm »

Ah. Steal Typoman's Enclosed Instruction Book(presumably he's still around somewhere) and look up A.

It doesn't work like that. I think I might retcon it so that it only works on things that would normally have an instruction manual, it's a bit too powerful and poorly defined as it is.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: October 21, 2010, 07:23:57 pm »

But A is a glitch in a well known game. You could probably look up everything there is to know about it in 5 seconds on the internet.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73