Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3][YO LEAFSNAIL WHERE ARE YOU]  (Read 33534 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

DUE TO ANOTHER REPLACEMENT, EXTENSION UNTIL SUNDAY.
ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR REPLACE.

NO JOKERMAN YOU CANNOT REPLACE HIM.
STOP.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile

Appologies for not being active recently, laptop charger broke so needing a new one. This new one I got doesn't work well.

We need yet another replacement? Might be interesting though to see how the replacement acts his role, might tell us more about alignment.
Now webadict to me looks town, although he seems to be very sure very quickly who is scum, remember this is lylo, we cannot get it wrong. But if he has been watching the whole game its more understandable.
And Cryptfeind, your attacking webadict because he's attacking Diablous? And now you think they are scum team?
For some reason, im not so sure if your arguements are all too correct.

Shad0wyone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since we have an extension to Sunday, we have some extra time to think here. We are at lylo here, so we can't be too hasty in making a decision here. Okay, on to the scum.
Personally, I see smaller reasons to suspect Diablous than anybody else. So D gets the bottom of my list. Anyway, it's a bit difficult to scumread someone who is getting replaced.
Criptfiend and webadict, you both have just been going back and forth like mad, and I cannot get a definite scumread, but out of the two, I must say that webadict is more scummy, but not by much. Spitfire therefore is the only one remaining, and by two ways I say that spitfire is scum, the first is simple elimination, I cannot get a real scumread on anybody else. The second is by simply being scummy, spitfire seems very scummy to me currently.
I do not want to dig up quotes right now, but if you really want me to, I can get some.
Therefore my list reads as follows:
1. Spitfire684
2. Webadict
2. Criptfiend
3. Diablous (I'll see how the new replacement acts.)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Since we have an extension to Sunday, we have some extra time to think here. We are at lylo here, so we can't be too hasty in making a decision here. Okay, on to the scum.
Personally, I see smaller reasons to suspect Diablous than anybody else. So D gets the bottom of my list. Anyway, it's a bit difficult to scumread someone who is getting replaced.
Criptfiend and webadict, you both have just been going back and forth like mad, and I cannot get a definite scumread, but out of the two, I must say that webadict is more scummy, but not by much. Spitfire therefore is the only one remaining, and by two ways I say that spitfire is scum, the first is simple elimination, I cannot get a real scumread on anybody else. The second is by simply being scummy, spitfire seems very scummy to me currently.
I do not want to dig up quotes right now, but if you really want me to, I can get some.
1. Spitfire684
2. Webadict
2. Criptfiend
How the fudge did you get spitfire out of all people? Even better, how did Diablous drop to the bottom of your list? You can't honestly be serious, can you?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

So yeah, might be one, last(hopefully), extension, due to not being able to recruit.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3]
« Reply #290 on: April 18, 2010, 12:24:19 pm »

FORSAKEN1111 is taking over for DIABLOUS
FINAL EXTENSION"WEDNESDAY 9:00 PM

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Hai...

Reading up now.

May take me a bit.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Webadict is jumping straight to the attack, trying hard to make people look at anyone but himself.

I would like to know Shad0wyone's reasons for voting spitfire however, as I didn't pick up on that at all.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Webadict is jumping straight to the attack, trying hard to make people look at anyone but himself.

I would like to know Shad0wyone's reasons for voting spitfire however, as I didn't pick up on that at all.
When did I say that people can't look at me?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

Peh, not much I can do at the moment since I'm not meant to be directly naming scum.   Suffice to say that I have played a game end at No Lynch at lylo... you need to make sure you make a decision today.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, please note that forsaken has jumped to OMGUS me upon entering play with false evidence. Just make Diablous look even more scummy.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I think its prod time for Cript...

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile

1. Spitfire684
2. Webadict
2. Criptfiend
Now, if I don't recall, I was at the bottom of the list when the day started, but after two posts by me you seem to have whacked me right up the list with little evidence whatsoever, and with only a 'process of elimination' reason.
If you have hardly any scum reads on anyone why did you at the beginning of the day have plenty to say about people, now you have nothing at all?
I really don't understand your point, yes dig up quotes, I would want to see why you made the choice you have. I also have more of a reason to suspect you and diablous (now forsaken1111) being a scum team, now that your stepping back from him.

Shad0wyone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At the beginning of the day, I really didn't say much except that I didn't like shome's lurking (which was actually comp problems or something, then again he really didn't say much in the first place), now we have someone the complete opposite of him. As far as Diablous/forsaken and Web/shome go, I can't get a good read on them. From Web, I don't entirely feel like hunting down tiny little things in those monster of posts that Web and Cript have been tossing back and forth, and from just skimming through them, I see no reason to suspect either of them. Shome didn't say much, so it was pretty much impossible to read him, forsaken has yet to do much, seeing as he's only posted one post that has actually contributed. Now that I have read back a bit, and more in detail, I see that spitfire and I are both about on the same line for activity, as far as today goes. I think spitfire has posted one or two posts more than me, but I think I have contributed a bit more, but I don't know really. Personally, I am not very active in the first days, I tend to only really scumhunt in the lylo days. Overall, it's pretty damn hard to read into a game when two out of five players have been replaced.
Really I don't like the sound of a Diablous/forsaken lynch, until we get more from forsaken. As far as webadict goes, it pretty much boils down to how much he's annoying us or something. Criptfiend seems to be a bit less scummy than web since I've been reading a bit more in detail. This is kind of going back and forth in my mind here, I need to read those giant posts that web and cript posted.
Anyway, I'm just going to Unvote for now, see how the new replace goes, and see how the Web/Cript battle goes.

(Also, is it lylo or lyol? I've heard it called both, but more commonly I've heard it referred to as lylo.)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Wasn't the day ending on sunday?  ???
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29