Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 140

Author Topic: Man of SCIENCE!!  (Read 147253 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Man of Consistent SCIENCE!!
« Reply #1785 on: August 08, 2010, 06:14:03 pm »

Spoiler, you HAVE some food and water you bought earlier, don't ya?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: August 08, 2010, 06:16:24 pm »

Eat the food/water, then contact various large organizations to sell clockstop to. We can't build giant robots without cash. And we are low on chemicals anyway.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #1787 on: August 08, 2010, 06:20:51 pm »

Wait, we don't have a can opener.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: August 08, 2010, 06:24:01 pm »

>Use equipment to melt the can open, while also cooking the contents.
>Make more clockstop
>???
>profit
>???
>WORLD DOMINATION

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: August 08, 2010, 06:40:12 pm »

>Use equipment to melt the can open, while also cooking the contents.
>Make more clockstop
>sell clockstop
>profit
>Giant robots
>WORLD DOMINATION
Ze planz are ready!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: August 08, 2010, 09:11:24 pm »

Eat and drink, then continue on the simulator while checking on our fungi plantation
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: August 08, 2010, 09:34:35 pm »

Eat and drink, then go through a chemical lab's trash to steal some chemicals.

Or better yet, we have a lab coat- use social engineering to break into one and pilfer a whole lot of good stuff.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #1792 on: August 08, 2010, 09:58:06 pm »

We still don't have a can opener to open the cans :P

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: August 08, 2010, 10:13:30 pm »

We have access to clean running water right?  If so we should drink some.  Also, we are a goddamn Man of SCIENCE!!  We can make our own can opener!

Code: [Select]
[8-0] Eat/drink
[5-0] Grow some food  (Hydroponics?)  Buy seeds from a garden-center/hardware store.
[3-0] Program some more Physics Simulator
[3-0] Sell Clockstop to large organization(s),  Make sure to get royalties, not just sell the formula.  Get a down payment, then receive a percentage of the profits from Clockstop.
[3-0] Obtain more chemicals.  Possibly buy them or steal them from dumpsters.  Maybe fake our way into somewhere we can get chemicals for free?
[2-0] Grow/check on fungi
[1-0] Make a can opener so we can eat

Hey Pandar, when you say the simulator is 1/3 done, do you mean we need to Lvl up to finish it or we just stopped because we're hungry?
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #1794 on: August 08, 2010, 10:18:25 pm »

[9-0] Eat/drink
[5-1] Grow some food  (Hydroponics?)  Buy seeds from a garden-center/hardware store.
[4-0] Program some more Physics Simulator
[4-0] Sell Clockstop to large organization(s),  Make sure to get royalties, not just sell the formula.  Get a down payment, then receive a percentage of the profits from Clockstop.
[4-0] Obtain more chemicals.  Possibly buy them or steal them from dumpsters.  Maybe fake our way into somewhere we can get chemicals for free?
[2-0] Grow/check on fungi
[2-0] Make a can opener so we can eat
Growing our own food will take too long. At the current glacial pace of updates, we'll never get anything out of it :P
Also, I think that if we can we shouldn't sell the formula to the government/organizations, keep it a secret and we guarantee that we can keep the agreement.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: August 09, 2010, 02:19:36 am »

[9-0] Eat/drink
[5-0] Program some more Physics Simulator
[4-0] Obtain more chemicals.  Possibly buy them or steal them from dumpsters.  Maybe fake our way into somewhere we can get chemicals for free?
[4-1] Sell Clockstop to large organization(s),  Make sure to get royalties, not just sell the formula.  Get a down payment, then receive a percentage of the profits from Clockstop.
[3-0] Grow/check on fungi
[5-2] Grow some food  (Hydroponics?)  Buy seeds from a garden-center/hardware store.
[3-0] Make a can opener so we can eat
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 10:33:01 am by maxicaxi »
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: August 09, 2010, 09:08:41 am »

Reminder to everyone believe it was said yous are not allow to quote vote count system, so please when change around do not have quotes around it.
[10-0] Eat/drink
[6-0] Program some more Physics Simulator
[5-0] Obtain more chemicals.  Possibly buy them or steal them from dumpsters.  Maybe fake
          our way into somewhere we can get chemicals for free?
[4-0] Grow/check on fungi
[5-3] Grow some food  (Hydroponics?)  Buy seeds from a garden-center/hardware store.
[4-2] Sell Clockstop to large organization(s),  Make sure to get royalties, not just sell the
         formula.  Get a down payment, then receive a percentage of the profits from Clockstop.
ps annoying me the scroll bar for it so put line break in
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 09:52:38 am by omagaalpha »
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: August 09, 2010, 10:34:55 am »

Reminder to everyone believe it was said yous are not allow to quote vote count system, so please when change around do not have quotes around it.
[10-0] Eat/drink
[6-0] Program some more Physics Simulator
[5-0] Obtain more chemicals.  Possibly buy them or steal them from dumpsters.  Maybe fake
[4-0] Grow/check on fungi
[4-2] Sell Clockstop to large organization(s),  Make sure to get royalties, not just sell the
formula.  Get a down payment, then receive a percentage of the profits from Clockstop.
[5-3] Grow some food  (Hydroponics?)  Buy seeds from a garden-center/hardware store.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: August 09, 2010, 03:05:48 pm »

[11-0] Eat/drink
[7-0] Program some more Physics Simulator
[5-0] Grow/check on fungi
[6-3] Grow some food  (Hydroponics?)  Buy seeds from a garden-center/hardware store.
[4-3] Sell Clockstop to large organization(s),  Make sure to get royalties, not just sell the

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: August 09, 2010, 03:14:21 pm »

[12-0] Eat/drink
[8-0] Program some more Physics Simulator
[6-0] Obtain more chemicals.  Possibly buy them or steal them from dumpsters.  Maybe fake
[5-1] Grow/check on fungi
[4-0] Make a can opener so we can eat
[6-4] Grow some food  (Hydroponics?)  Buy seeds from a garden-center/hardware store.
[5-3] Sell Clockstop to large organization(s),  Make sure to get royalties, not just sell the
 - [1-0] Then use money gained to buy more Chemicals, make more Clockstop, sell more Clockstop.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 140