Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Galactic Expansion.  (Read 9196 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Galactic Expansion.
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2010, 02:48:26 pm »

What's up with pepale ignoring my actions for games lately?! In addition to building that factory, I also were suposed the make a planet scan, a land sorvey, and build a powerplant. Also, I said buy OR CLAIM land, so if there are nobody to BUY the land from, i'd asume nobody owns it and thus I can set up signs and fences claiming it as mine for free? Also, why would you get the impresion they're evil? They're not.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2010, 03:05:08 pm »

Okay three things.

1: Sorry I did not see that, I will adjust that last turn to take into account your surveying.

2: You can claim land all you want... whether or not people respect your claims (especially any governments that pop up) depends on your literal or figurative guns. The thing is how are you going to claim it, if it is put up signs fine but I need troop counts to do that.

3: I know they are not evil, that is totally just flavor text from me and it wont have anything to do in game.

Also to all of you things are going to start happening soon, you may want to get ready.

Sorry for any misunderstanding standing Armok.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2010, 03:18:39 pm »

Okay I fixed your turn... you got some bad rolls though.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2010, 04:00:14 pm »

Yea, bad rolls indeed.
I'm not sure what you mean by "troop counts".

This turn: the factory starts making gaming consoles and such for monies. Repairs on the hull breach are initiated. I build a copper mine at the deposits. I build a power plant in the city. I build housing and offices to be rented out in the city. The land veichle serches for resources to the north of their current position.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2010, 04:10:36 pm »

I meant, you basically say send the land vehicles to do things but you don't say who is in the vehicles, you don't have to but it makes it easier for me.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2010, 04:41:27 pm »

Head towards the cave system.

Also: Attempt to contact a merchant ship or PMC and she what they have to offer.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2010, 05:07:02 pm »

I have no idea what the different types of peaple do, or how many are in each unit.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2010, 05:22:05 pm »

Currently a "unit" is one person. The guys... are pretty simple... your researchers you can use for field units or what ever you want really... they are better at well researching like making thing... they are almost like low level scientists.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2010, 07:00:20 pm »

>Scout more, try to find resource sources.

>Begin production of goods to sell to nearby colonies. (razors, water bottles, bicycles, etc.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2010, 07:27:37 pm »

Set up a colony on that gem deposit. Have the Research Ship go into orbit and begin making scans of the planet. The Rovers will continue on into the unknown territory.

The Research Ship will carry the Captain, 5 Crewmen and 3 Pilots needed for peak performance.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2010, 03:40:20 pm »

Hello?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2010, 03:51:14 pm »

Ah yes sorry, I am being crushed under homework here. I will get the turn up soon.

<_< Hopefully >_>
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 04:05:19 pm by Criptfeind »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2010, 05:20:41 pm »

The CRD tinker with the rovers, they will be up a turn sooner. They find a construction team offering them a great deal on a base for the island only 100HCr for a level two base! They buy it and the team gets to work! The orbital scan shows the possibility of formation of ores in the mountains north of the city, a ground team will have to go take a look.

The AIADF send off some men to start a copper mine they find the copper is plentiful and easy to mine they even manage to send off a load to the city to be made into electronics. The copper reduces the cost of the electronics to the point that you make a profit of 3HCr! A power plant is set up, with no other source of power it is made into a solar plant. It will start selling power next turn. Your advisers tell you it may not be the best idea to build homes and offices when there are already more places to live than people.

The GDI go the mountain and find it riddled with caves... it would make a great place to build a base. They try to send out a message over the LSC but all they get is static... someone is jamming them!

The Grand Duchy of Kanralin send there scouts further into into the planet. One heads up to the mountain and finds a source of copper in them thar hills! the other plods into the desert and you lose coms with him... They consider building infrastructure so they can build stuff to sell!

The dragons rovers go accost the land looking for better resources! one if fruitless and the other finds a what appears to be a ancient building! They than make a base on the gem deposits. The scans show some Iron ore in the mountains of the planet.

Sorry for the long time to post.

Good rolls, bad rolls... Phantom the dice hate you so much it is not even funny... Just kidding it is hilarious ;D

This turn is not over yet, a big event is going to happen soon.

Edit: forgot something.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 05:38:29 pm by Criptfeind »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2010, 05:47:17 pm »

I hire and/or train full-time construction workers in the city.
I build a vehicle factory in the city. (the kind that build stuff like cars or robots or small helicopters, not the kind that build spacecraft)

I build headquarters in the city: a huge scyscraper, the tallest building in the city and really impresive looking, with a small park surrounding it and some basement space as well. It has good security and that kind of hidden fortifications that pretend to be for purely decorative purposes. As for contents, it has the standard stuff for being furnished as anything from hotel to a lab to a military holdout, due to rather generic architecture. For now, abaut half is empty, and the other half has officces and meeting halls and such. (this is for adding stuff to later)

The researchers are in the land veichles prospecting wherever is the best for valuble minerals, the scientists hold seminaries and debates in the headquarters to sway public oppinion, and to find and educate young talents.

((by the way, it would be nice if you'd post a total status in a spoiler for evryone after every turn.))
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2010, 05:51:59 pm »

((by the way, it would be nice if you'd post a total status in a spoiler for evryone after every turn.))
Ya I should have been doing that from the start, it is now up on the second post.

Also you don't have a heck of a lot of money so be careful how you spend it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12