Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2097453 times)

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #5775 on: May 29, 2014, 09:42:08 am »

On a mission to exterminate a night creature i ran into that fool beast spouse and spawn too in his lair.
His dialogue made him sounding rather powerful, as the monster even killed the queen of a dwarf kingdom.

Looking on Legend Viewer for her entry, she became queen the year she was killed , didn't really had the time to prove herself unfortunately.

The beast and his family skills were near all at adept level, as they all jumped on me together, i could only slash a couple of time one of them and got kicked so hard in the leg that it broke.
Then lying on the ground i decided it was a good time to miss more of my scimitar slashes and got kicked to death by all the creatures.

deepfreeze78

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
stevendefreece@comcast.net
« Reply #5776 on: May 29, 2014, 12:20:20 pm »

Man, all of y'all's adventures are making me feel insignificant. The best adventure I've had so far after my five attempts is on where I killed a named wolf and a camel before getting mutilated by goblins.
Nothing's truly dwarfy until it's been weaponized to kill elves with magma.

keyreper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5777 on: May 29, 2014, 08:42:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

what to do what to do... should i read it?

books really have disappointed me this run, i found A book at a necromancers tower which i lost a hand running out of the doorway to get and it did nothing
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:48:15 pm by keyreper »
The anwser to life, the universe, and everything as we know it is -MAGMA-

keyreper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5778 on: May 29, 2014, 09:14:29 pm »

what to do what to do... should i read it?

books really have disappointed me this run, i found A book at a necromancers tower which i lost a hand running out of the doorway to get and it did nothing

minutes later i encounter a crash that keeps happening when i try to Travel, just my luck

Edit: whoops i accidentally quoted, oh well

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5779 on: May 30, 2014, 04:25:48 am »

90% of the books are just essays on essays on essays on biographical facts. Not quite interesting.

My band of adventurers just been in another typical city and lost a new recruit to sever bandits there. Now, it is just one unexplored city left to visit. Oh, and denizens of underworld to slaughter...
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #5780 on: May 30, 2014, 06:57:00 am »

Just met a strange fellow in a castle :

odd glyph, i don't remember seeing it in that castle before, let's talk

Oh, a deity, hmm waitaminute , i remember deities, law givers and kings being demons in disguise after they fooled a civlization.
So let's quick check legend viewer.

Hmm, does not mention that it's a demon and does not show any skills levels ?
Though the xml support in DF isn't yet complete leading into some information lacking once in legend viewer, so let's see the civilization linked to it

He's listed as a deity, but not as a demon, unlike one of their law giver, "Kung" that is listed as a demon because

So if the guy didn't fooled anyone (the "fooling" is not listed anywhere regarding him) and he's not listed as demon, is it possible that the guy is actually legit for once and not some demon in disguise ?
Though "rainbow", "suicide" and "death", that does not sound like some nice fellow to have around in a castle if his powers are real there
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 06:59:07 am by Robsoie »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5781 on: May 30, 2014, 06:41:15 pm »

The deity of fabulous ritual suicide?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5782 on: May 30, 2014, 11:09:43 pm »

I'm adventuring in a surprisingly annoying world, there is one town with at least FOUR vampires in the sewers and the sewers are broken and hard to go through even with my vampireness. and there are SO many camps I just wanna go and fight the semi-megabeasts and the megabeasts. :c

So I'm planing on just running into a random town and kill people until I am defeated. should be very fun, in both ways. c:
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Drewigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5783 on: May 31, 2014, 08:16:43 am »

I am walking the land, mass murdering towns.
Also, I'm a vampire with alot with superior strength, Agility, and Toughness wearing alot of stuff and legendary fighting/Wrestling. There was much Bone breaking/Strangling/Caving peoples heads in with dual shields.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 08:21:28 am by Drewigi »
Strike the earth!

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #5784 on: May 31, 2014, 08:52:06 pm »

Exploring an unreasonably large dungeon.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 09:16:21 pm by Dampe »
Regards,
Dampe

deepfreeze78

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5785 on: May 31, 2014, 09:10:04 pm »

I have now lost count of adventurers I've lost from breaking sneak when trying to do an aimed attack, stupid S being way to close to A.
Nothing's truly dwarfy until it's been weaponized to kill elves with magma.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5786 on: May 31, 2014, 11:00:38 pm »

I'm adventuring in a surprisingly annoying world, there is one town with at least FOUR vampires in the sewers and the sewers are broken and hard to go through even with my vampireness. and there are SO many camps I just wanna go and fight the semi-megabeasts and the megabeasts. :c

So I'm planing on just running into a random town and kill people until I am defeated. should be very fun, in both ways. c:

Well things stopped being annoying but I still got to enjoy slaughtering dozens of humans/walrus men in a random town. Too bad there be bug that makes them duplicates. anyway I got a title.

Kina Crypttouched the Foggy Faith-Oblivin. hehehe. c:

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #5787 on: June 01, 2014, 08:23:24 am »

Walrus men? I see you're playing Blood for Armok, probably. How do you like the fire imps?

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5788 on: June 01, 2014, 01:29:00 pm »

Walrus men? I see you're playing Blood for Armok, probably. How do you like the fire imps?

No I made my own walrus men. I probably should of said this. :P

Leh Edit: I retired my walrus man adventurer for now and am training a peasant in the ways of melee, after a battle in a camp agaisnt an overlord and his crew I got a copper pike stuck in my hand...I think I'll keep it there. c:
He is Dolak Slosheddimples the Bearded Stalker, and he loves wearing rings. :"D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 03:41:55 pm by nomoetoe »

keyreper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5789 on: June 01, 2014, 10:13:15 pm »

i found a castle in the middle of no were so i decided to take a look around it.

had to kill 5 boars in order to go through the front door.
looked around the main castle, only thing i found was a iron ladle...

so i decided to look around the towers, last tower to look at and...

killed them all, went down stairs

my thoughts, "this entire fortress must have been destroyed by these boars ancestors.." Ill have to go check the fortress whirlcusps legends mode later.

Edit: after that i accidentally hit my only friend, it did no damage to him but he went hostile, and towns miles away :S
Edit 2: i get back to the town, every one there charges at me and i die
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 10:24:18 pm by keyreper »
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 1104