Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2099305 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #1455 on: December 11, 2010, 09:17:30 am »

My adventure somehow killed a hill titan, by biting his head and ripping it off. Wish I took a screenshot of it when I had the chance. :(
Some how adventurers have strong necks it seems to yank a head clean off using their molars.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Derp Sandvich

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes paperclips for their attachments ಥ‿ಥ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: December 11, 2010, 09:16:03 pm »

My adventure somehow killed a hill titan, by biting his head and ripping it off. Wish I took a screenshot of it when I had the chance. :(
Some how adventurers have strong necks it seems to yank a head clean off using their molars.
I forgot to mention that what made that kill more interesting is that the titan was made out of aquamarine.

EDIT:

Good thing I don't detest vomit or hydras.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:19:39 am by Derp Sandvich »
"He's blind, but he was still able to find the way to the hospital, he vomits, and his lungs are going numb. So what? I don't get why you always want a diagnosis even though they're all doomed. Even a kitten can see it. He got sprayed by a monster's bodily fluids, that should be enough diagnosis. There, he has lupus. Happy? He's going to die. Like everyone else. I know it because I'm better than all of you, because I know how to use a goddamn crutch. Where the hell did you put the sunshine?" ಠ_ಠ

Grue

• Bay Watcher
  • Fucked Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: December 12, 2010, 06:29:23 am »

I found a Drunk! I thought they were extinct! Brings back the memories when you could always find a bunch of drunks in a tavern to join your party.

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: December 12, 2010, 06:38:39 am »

Oh neat, a drunk! I didn't think they were still in DF.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: December 12, 2010, 07:27:20 am »

My queen is a drunk.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: December 12, 2010, 07:55:59 am »

My queen is a drunk.

haha. Yah. I hear about them being in charge of places relatively often. Those gossipy peasants!
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

MasterMorality

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: December 12, 2010, 09:00:27 am »

I built a fort yesterday and abandoned it today as it started to spiral out of control. I visited it today in Adventure mode. Got within the walls and almost straight away one shotted from behind by a Moss Dwarf Ghost.

Sucks, I didn't even get to see the inside :(

Red

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: December 12, 2010, 02:30:49 pm »

My adventurer just got the best title ever, his name is now Kepfu Giftname the Disemboweler of Poets

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: December 12, 2010, 09:50:37 pm »

My dwarven adventurer lost control of her hands, so now she is running around biting Nords to death. She's done lots of stuff with her mouth (some she isn't proud of) but in this case it's ripping people's hands off and spitting them back with deadly results.

Pathologik

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? BECAUSE YES, THAT'S WHY
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: December 12, 2010, 11:57:17 pm »

I was playing a Swordsgoblin, who discovered very quickly that he was not well-liked amidst the humies. So, about fifty corpses and several towns later, some little bastard gets in a lucky shot and stabs him in the foot, ensuring that he would never walk again. No crutches to be found.

Did this stop him? Heck no. He then proceeded to drag his way along the countryside, seeking a place of refuge to live out his days, slaughtering all who came across him, legs-first. His reputation precedes him, though, and he cannot find a single place of peace, not even amongst his own race.

So he drags himself across the continent to the highest peak in the land. He crawls up this mountain, literally BISECTING giant desert scorpions along the way (got like six of the things). He reaches the summit of this peak, which no man, elf, dwarf, or goblin had ever seen before. He reflected upon all that he had taken, and all that he had lost in turn. He had slain over one hundred men and scores of vicious beasts, his name was feared far and wide, even after his legs had been taken from him. He was still a warrior, but his luck would not last forever, and he knew that.

So he cast himself from the highest peak, master of his own fate to the bitter end.

Ngebzo Gristlewraith, the Jaundiced Shocks of Wealth - Kratos of Goblinkind.

In short, it was pretty freakin' awesome.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: December 13, 2010, 11:12:16 am »

well I learn a few things
1 spiders with knifes are awesome
2 elves can survive with a twisting knife in their heads being done by a spider.
3 when body swap as a bogeyman the rest will just passively spawn and ignore you... leading to if lucky a great raid on a bandit camp of professional stated creatures.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

MasterMorality

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: December 13, 2010, 07:02:15 pm »

In my latest adventure, an orc outsider (life is really quite difficult without a backpack!), I killed some outlaws, got attacked by a group of naga. Managed to kill all of them while vasty outnumbered. After getting reinforcements and a new quest to hunt down something far to the south east I set out with about seven companions. My spearman is, I think, the only one who survived the encounter. The hammer man lived but kept passing out, so we left him to die.

I should explain that my spearman is a badass. Shixiao Teethrumours the Basement Of Enjoying. She was with me in my short life from start to finish. I think she stole the kill on the outlaw leader, she then killed five of the Naga ambush.

We were then ambushed by a quite spectacularly strange group. The group were a mixture of goblins, demons and dark-elves. And it was a large group, led by a master and a mistress. I killed the mistress early on - she was hanging back and sniping at us with a bow. Can't have that. She then, being a demon, resisted all attempts at chocking her into submission, so I stuck my spear in her guts a few times and let her bleed and vomit all over the ground.

While I was busy then trying to hack her head off a large group of goblins and a trollkin converged on me. I managed to gut the trollkin, but it didn't do any good, the goblins all managed to swarm me and I went down under a hail of blows.

Shixiao however survives the whole thing and gets a title. She killed seven in total, didn't get badly hurt and got a title.
I killed four, get killed, and got no title. Everyone else died I think. 

The was a badass companion!

Aner-Dyfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: December 13, 2010, 07:08:08 pm »

Decided to take on the bogeymen. But without armour proved interesting, eventually they bruised my internal organs causing me to get winded and pass out. At which point I died but not till after 4 [more] screens of them pounding upon my body. Still 94 notable kills and 3 spawns of bogeymen isn't too bad I guess.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: December 14, 2010, 10:59:21 am »

well I just got ambushed by kobolds. I also found http://www.mediafire.com/?a6s9jia9669mvtp
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

MasterMorality

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: December 14, 2010, 11:41:21 am »

I hate running into warlords and masters and stuff like that. Can't hit them! It's always 'block, block, block'!
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 1104