Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2099597 times)

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #750 on: October 08, 2010, 12:47:51 pm »

I visited a dwarf home, and >4 Legendary camels overran it.
Everybody!

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: October 08, 2010, 12:52:11 pm »

....Wow....that's just.....wow.
Just for the heck of it I turned my modded in Slade Collossus into a megabeast by copying the megabeast stuff from the regular Bronze one. There where very few cities and I managed to, through pure luck and baiting it with arrows, draw one into an elven town. It was beautiful.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: October 08, 2010, 01:02:40 pm »

I forgtot to mention the goats and the anteater demon.

Can't find the camel either... I'll just go into more caves.
Everybody!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: October 08, 2010, 05:42:37 pm »

It seems that, not long ago in Athira Alino, a fortress called Muzishaban found something hidden deep in the earth. That settlement was mysteriously abandoned shortly afterwards, and no dwarf speaks openly of what was discovered there... but young Kothrigus of Jayngus heard, while sneaking around the mountainhomes looking for treasure, that it was a priceless artifact, a weapon made of an ice-blue metal that was lighter than air and sharp enough to cut mountains.

The kobold immediately set out, crossing the Hills of Disappearing and fighting many wolves. Now he stands at the entrance to Martyrconstructs, wondering what awaits him inside...

Yeah, all right, enough of that. I'm gonna go down and get that *upright large dagger* no matter how many zombie crundles stand between me and it.

EDIT: Awesome, made it with little incident. Time to pull it and see what happens...

EDIT2: Sad to report that Kothrigus had Fun with a Plum Clown. He killed two other random ones first, though, and a whole mess of skeletons and zombies. Mostly bulls, for some reason.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 06:03:55 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knigel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: October 08, 2010, 06:02:45 pm »

I had a human lasher with a pikeman as company going after a bronze colossus by request. By using the pikeman as a meatshield I lashed the colossus so much that he was practically incapable of touching me, and lashed every part of his into the red, but then he got a lucky shot and killed me while I was unconscious.

Knigel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: October 08, 2010, 06:03:04 pm »

I had a human lasher with a pikeman as company going after a bronze colossus by request. By using the pikeman as a meatshield I lashed the colossus so much that he was practically incapable of touching me, and lashed every part of his into the red, but then he got a lucky shot and killed her while she was unconscious.

Confused111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 08, 2010, 07:27:09 pm »

I've killed three legendary creatures.

All with my hands.

Edit: And now I'm clearing out what seems to be a giant hideout. I've killed five so far, working on my sixth. They sure do have a lot of treasure down in these caverns, too.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 07:52:58 pm by Confused111 »

Knigel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 08, 2010, 07:54:25 pm »

I've killed three legendary creatures.

All with my hands.

Edit: And now I'm clearing out what seems to be a giant hideout. I've killed five so far, working on my sixth. They sure do have a lot of treasure down in these caverns, too.

Tell me when you kill some with someone else's hands.

Are you playing some mod? I thought Toady hadn't included hideouts yet.

Confused111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: October 08, 2010, 08:15:34 pm »

I don't think it was a hideout, there was just a ton of giants in there. I killed em all, thanks to my legendary shield skill. I got a title: Akestkatak Shazak, or The Dominant Scales of Symmetry.
I also got around 64 treasures, and I am wearing two of them. One is a ring made of nickel, and the other is a carp bone earring. I got quite a few gems as well, two of them diamonds.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: October 08, 2010, 08:36:17 pm »

I'm currently making a fort for my adventure to get shiny new killermajigs in.
Except I'm terrible at it, so i'll probably be no better off.

Genned a new world where quest-givers don't get killed of IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE TASK.

Found out you can move diagonally on fast Travel. Tried to eat Turtle. Died got new adventurer, rushed by Troglodytes...
Everybody!

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: October 09, 2010, 11:16:10 am »

Killed a dragon 10 minutes after character creation with a quest  :D
How do I find the actual cave entrances? It says I've found a cave entrance when I come out of travel but all I can see is a hill, no cave or anything. Sometimes has tonnes of crafts and food on it.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: October 09, 2010, 12:41:46 pm »

How do I find the actual cave entrances? It says I've found a cave entrance when I come out of travel but all I can see is a hill, no cave or anything. Sometimes has tonnes of crafts and food on it.

It's a tiny 1 tile wide tunnel entrance, hidden amongst the slopes. Sometimes you need some luck.

Sometimes it's a hole in the ground from which you won't be able to climb back. Be careful.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Confused111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: October 09, 2010, 07:00:48 pm »

Usually I just wander around on the first z-level of the cave, looking for the entrance there. If it's not, I go up a level, and do it again. Repeat as necessary.

zarmazarma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: October 09, 2010, 07:15:05 pm »

Punching wolves so hard that their skulls are jammed through their brains...

Knigel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: October 09, 2010, 08:37:11 pm »

Punching wolves so hard that their skulls are jammed through their brains...

Ah, not that big of an accomplishment. That's what happens most of the time you get a headshot against someone without any armor.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 1104