Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: Jack's mind. "Panopticum".  (Read 15195 times)

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Jack's mind.
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 07:27:20 pm »

Pay no attention to the Caps Lock abuser.
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 07:28:43 pm »

Mind if I just post your findings without updating the picture? Because I've planned your room and I can do it quite quickly, but the drawing takes some time (I have to redraw everything because I don't know how to load pictures in ASCII draw) and there's nothing new to draw yet.

Please do!

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 07:29:15 pm »

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE OTHER IRRATIONAL VOICE IN YOUR HEAD. I AM THE BETTER VOICE IN YOUR HEAD.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 07:33:28 pm »

I AM THAT CAPS LOCK USING VOICE. I SWEAR. DISREGARD ME, I SUCK C***S.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2010, 07:34:40 pm »

She found out about that dirty weekend with the bedside table ...

> Shout "Honey, it was just one nightstand!"
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 07:34:59 pm »

I am a voice that enjoys the fourth wall! Let's not poke at it!

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 07:35:55 pm »

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE PRETENDER. NOW, HUMAN, YOU ARE HUNGRY. GO GET SOME FOOD.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 07:46:13 pm »

(( Save pictures as .ascii or whatever seams appropriate, you could use .deon if you really want. Load by rightclicking file - open with - choose program: asciidraw.exe, might have to search it yourself - check "always use this program to open this kind of file". ))
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 07:51:31 pm »

You decide to look around first. Your mind state is really confusing you. You can swear that you almost heard a weird voice in your head "HUMAN. LISTEN TO ME."

You shake your head and make a quick tour around your room.

The cabinet is quite tall, almost as tall as the ceiling, and when you open it you see a heap of clothes. Well, it looks like you don't like to carefully put your things in the cabinet, and you simply huddle them inside. You look in a mirror on the inner side of the cabinet's door, and you see yourself.

Mental state: cool-headed

You wear a green T-Shirt, blue jeans and leather snickers.
Meanwhile you check your jeans' pockets and you see a lighter, a creasy piece of paper and a broken pencil.

You look on your table and you see your unfinished work, some excercises for the university. The letters on a workbook say "Jack Fadlen". Right, that's you. You also notice a pen near the workbook. It's quite intricate, and it has "star trek" words on it. Actually, it's shaped like a rocket. You suddenly remember that it was a gift from Anna on st. Valentine's day. You were Star Trek nerds, right. That's why there's a huge poster with a dish-shaped spaceship on your wall.

You don't make yourself to come up to a chest in the corner. You remember that it's full of Compact Disks with various games and old programs. You've got yourself a nice internet connection and now you download everything from the Web, but you couldn't make yourself to throw away the disks you loved so much. Also you couldn't find a key from the chest. You locked it because you had some videos with naked women on discs there and you didn't want your mom to find it out.

Right, your mom... She left to Finland this weekend, she was going to return in a few days. You're on your own.

Some annoying voices appeared in your head again. They became louder and louder. You shaked your head and started to whistle a "terminator" theme. It distracted you enough to ignore them.

Your stomach made a grumbling noise.

(Seriously guys, if you are going to shout in ALL CAPS, there's no need in it. Help me to build the story, please. Don't try to be too funny :) )

((Thank you very much, EagleV))
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 09:28:38 am by Deon »
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2010, 07:54:56 pm »

awwwww, i wanted to make him insane! if you're strictly enforcing "no funny", I QUIT!

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2010, 07:55:56 pm »

Go to town to purchase some flowers and a card that says "I'm sorry" before Anna returns. As a note, write "Amnesia's a funny thing... why are you mad? Furthermore, where are we?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 07:57:40 pm »

I'm not enforcing anything, you are free to stay, But as I told, there's a consciousness of Jack, he won't bite zombie fingers or headbutt doors, at least while he's OK.

And if your goal is to make him insane, well, then you're an insane part of the Jack, why not.
But remember that he's a cool 19 y.o. guy so it's not too easy to make him mad. Think of yourself.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2010, 08:00:03 pm »

HUMAN. WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE AN INTERNET ACESS PORT. BUY A COMPUTER AT ONCE.

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2010, 08:05:15 pm »

Exit the room.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2010, 08:10:18 pm »

She found out about that dirty weekend with the bedside table ...

> Shout "Honey, it was just one nightstand!"

DAMN. YOU.

Also, snickers are a delicious candy bar. Sneakers are shoes.  ;D
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17