Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44

Author Topic: Ex Cathedra [BMIX]: Sunrise  (Read 96569 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: I'm a flaker, and the game is over
« Reply #585 on: April 11, 2010, 02:31:18 pm »

Hip hip!  Hooray!
Hip hip!  Hooray!
Hip hip!  Hooray!

Oh wait I is dead never mind.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 11, 2010, 04:46:54 pm »

Bleh.  I was going to write up a nice, long response to all of you, and then I had to withdraw from university because I was being too crazy.
Temporarily, I hope?

Yes, it should definitely be temporary.  I just need some time off to teach my brain how to regulate itself.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 11, 2010, 06:25:21 pm »

Yaaay.

Vector, you go to Berkeley you said, right? Describe yourself some time and I'll make one of my friends say "Hi" to you or me, an act which will likely confuse you both. :P
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 11, 2010, 08:18:38 pm »

... =)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 11, 2010, 08:31:24 pm »

Wow, that's pretty cool.  As usual I'll have trouble rectifying it with the mental image I build up of each mafia player here.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: April 11, 2010, 08:32:43 pm »

Wow, that's pretty cool.  As usual I'll have trouble rectifying it with the mental image I build up of each mafia player here.

I'm imagining you were expecting shorter and angrier, somehow.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 08:42:06 pm by Vector »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: April 11, 2010, 08:37:30 pm »

Yaaay.

Vector, you go to Berkeley you said, right? Describe yourself some time and I'll make one of my friends say "Hi" to you or me, an act which will likely confuse you both. :P
I know someone that goes there too. Likewise.

... I want to know what I look like.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: April 11, 2010, 08:45:39 pm »

I'll try getting some drawings down... hmm.  Essentially you end up as a combination of any physical description you've made and random inferences drawn from mafia play.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: April 11, 2010, 08:46:42 pm »

I'll try getting some drawings down... hmm.  Essentially you end up as a combination of any physical description you've made and random inferences drawn from mafia play.

Vector wants to see ~

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: April 11, 2010, 08:50:31 pm »

He looks like a penguin to me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: April 11, 2010, 08:59:33 pm »

I would be highly entertained to hear/see what I look like in your minds.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: April 11, 2010, 09:10:14 pm »

Awesome gunslinger penguin.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: April 11, 2010, 09:17:27 pm »

You speak precisely and have several nervous habits which pop up from time to time, though mostly you act lazy and as though you don't care.  For some reason I also end up thinking you have curly brown hair, and that you're fairly thin.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: April 11, 2010, 09:24:28 pm »

You speak precisely and have several nervous habits which pop up from time to time, though mostly you act lazy and as though you don't care.  For some reason I also end up thinking you have curly brown hair, and that you're fairly thin.

DAMN you're good at this. Very dark brown hair (almost black) but technically brown.

But yeah, I tend towards a mix of BuffySpeak and high-precision juxtaposed 'cause I find it entertaining; the nervous habits are probably related to my OCD (hell, in real life I have to have my hands in almost constant motion).

But yeah. Nice.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 11, 2010, 09:40:49 pm »

DAMN you're good at this. Very dark brown hair (almost black) but technically brown.

But yeah, I tend towards a mix of BuffySpeak and high-precision juxtaposed 'cause I find it entertaining; the nervous habits are probably related to my OCD (hell, in real life I have to have my hands in almost constant motion).

But yeah. Nice.

Why, thank you :D  I used to freak people out by guessing which musical instruments they used to play in elementary school and/or their major from their personal habits and appearance.

I was one of those kids who read all the Sherlock Holmes stories cover to cover and started keeping a diary of observations after reading Harriet the Spy.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44