Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Game over  (Read 44039 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Day 2 - Death in the Night
« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2010, 09:33:18 pm »

We can probably rely on two deaths tonite.

Org, both you and webadict always manage to make me weary, but i'm fairly sure webadict is town, therefore you are scum.

Also, Pandarsenic. GET IN HEAH.
I am not scum. I am definitely not scum.
Your flawless defence has convinced me.

Unvote, vote Pandarsenic.
I know, rite?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #166 on: February 02, 2010, 03:25:44 pm »

Org, both you and webadict always manage to make me weary, but i'm fairly sure webadict is town, therefore you are scum.

I know, rite?
......I'm not even gonne comment on that, I'm just gonna vote Neruz for generally being as thick as a plank.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 02, 2010, 03:30:29 pm »

The Whiteboard
Kashyyk: Org
Neruz: ExKirby
Pandarsenic: Neruz, Webadict

Day 2 ends at ~5pm Pacific Today.

Pandarsenic needs to post or PM me today or he will be prodded.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 02, 2010, 04:05:35 pm »

Neruz... what.  This is the very definition of passivity!  Hurling a vote on someone before whipping it away as a joke.  Pandarsenic's still on VA/L, so I don't see any town reasons for doing this (other than he's currently absent and you'd be able to push through a mislynch on him).  In addition to the stupid reason for voting in the first place.

Also: Extension.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 02, 2010, 04:54:06 pm »

How about you get rid of those Neruz votes, and I won't shoot you in the face?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 02, 2010, 05:00:45 pm »

lol. Let's all dogpile on Neruz.

But seriously, I wish I was the kind of person who would get away (partially at least) with something like that. So I'm voting him for being passive, and dropping the largest Scumbomb I have ever seen.

PPE:

Why webadict? How can you prove he is on the same side as you? Unless you know this and you're scum as well.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 02, 2010, 05:06:22 pm »

But seriously, I wish I was the kind of person who would get away (partially at least) with something like that. So I'm voting him for being passive, and dropping the largest Scumbomb I have ever seen.

PPE:

Why webadict? How can you prove he is on the same side as you? Unless you know this and you're scum as well.
What good would it do for him, being scum, to pretty much confirm me as town? Why, oh why, would anyone do that? Is it because they're choice of Doppelganger

So, if you don't remove your votes, I'll assume you're scum, and I'll shoot you in the face. Okay? Because voting Neruz right now is pretty scummy, especially given the lack of real content in your vote.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 02, 2010, 06:58:59 pm »

I've confirmed Webadict, were i to die, i would super confirm Webadict, and then the Dopps would kill him. GREAT TOWN WORK THERE GIES.

Also, i was unware that Pandarsenic had a legit reason to be away, so we're back to Org. HARROW ORG.

Give me a reason why you are not scum. Or not a good lynch choice due to being useless as per the norm.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 02, 2010, 07:06:03 pm »

PPE:

What good would it do for him, being scum, to pretty much confirm me as town? Why, oh why, would anyone do that? Is it because they're choice of Doppelganger

So, if you don't remove your votes, I'll assume you're scum, and I'll shoot you in the face. Okay? Because voting Neruz right now is pretty scummy, especially given the lack of real content in your vote.
EBWOP: Is it because they're choice of Doppelganger involves confirming town?

Also, I'm serious about killing you. You WILL unvote, and you WILL do it now.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 02, 2010, 07:08:17 pm »

I've confirmed Webadict, were i to die, i would super confirm Webadict, and then the Dopps would kill him. GREAT TOWN WORK THERE GIES.

Also, i was unware that Pandarsenic had a legit reason to be away, so we're back to Org. HARROW ORG.

Give me a reason why you are not scum. Or not a good lynch choice due to being useless as per the norm.
I am not scum. I did not do anything last night. I am not scum. I am a townie. I am not scum.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 02, 2010, 07:11:42 pm »

I am not scum. I did not do anything last night. I am not scum. I am a townie. I am not scum.
:|

This is my serious face.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 02, 2010, 07:13:20 pm »

Webadict, this behaviour bothers me.  For one thing, it doesn't confirm you - what else might be killing a doppelganger in the night?  Secondly, it doesn't confirm Neruz - he only piped up after you mentioned you actioned Janus, and trading a sortof cleared townie (you) for a sortof cleared dopp (Neruz) wouldn't actually be too bad a deal (think Josh in Bay 12 Mafia).

Now, as far as I can tell, you're defending him purely on the grounds that he claims to back you up.  Does his behaviour suggest town to you?  If it does, why?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 02, 2010, 07:21:59 pm »

Now, as far as I can tell, you're defending him purely on the grounds that he claims to back you up.  Does his behaviour suggest town to you?  If it does, why?

Herp Derp.

WA is is backing me up because he knows he's town, and he knows i've somewhat confirmed him. If WA was a guard, then him targeting Janus would mean he would be dead, not Janus, as this is not the case, WA is not a guard.

There is no other role in the game that would willingly want to target an ally.

Ergo, i can conclude from this that A: WA is not a Guard and B: WA did not know who's side Janus was on. From these two factors, i can conclude that WA is either Town, or Alien Exterminator, as if he were a doppelganger he would have known Janus was a dopp too, and would have had absolutely zero reason to target Janus with his action.

Now, the Exterminator possibility does still exist, but for the moment i am discarding that, we can examine it later, once we've got the Dopps lined up. The Exterminator is technically a threat to both town and Dopps, but i would actually class him as a greater threat to the Dopps, as he can night-kill.

The town Vig claim is also an odd one for the Exterminator to pull, were WA really the Exterminator, it would have been far easier for him to claim an investigatory role instead, like i suggested. The fact that he claimed Vig is a slight town-point in his favor.

So at the moment, WA is confirmed Not-Dopp, and seems more Town than Alien, for a Day 2 result, that's more than good enough for me.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 02, 2010, 07:23:43 pm »

Kashyyk is lurking.

I am not scum.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile