Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Game over  (Read 44046 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Day 2 - Death in the Night
« Reply #195 on: February 03, 2010, 02:29:17 pm »

I'm sorry for 'lurking' I have school for fuck sake!

Now, with that out of the way, could you please explain to me where the hell Neruz 'confirmed' you?

And also, remember that he could quite easily be lying and banking on the fact we won't kill him. Remember me confirming you in a previous paranormal? I died to prove it?

Also Webadict. It appears that you are willing to vigkill someone who won't instantaneously conform to you're way of thinking. Fuck you. Shoot me now for all I care. That is fucked up thinking for town, so even if you are town you deserve to die and if you are scum then we have gotten rid of a dangerous role. All you've done is repeatedly shout that Neruz is town and you will murder everyone who votes for him. Knowing you this is some seriously messed up way of hiding you're scum team (dopp or ext).

Also when have I ever said I hated being town? If you want to know my role requests I'll give them to you (If Meph approves) and you will see that I have a completely even proportion.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 03, 2010, 02:33:01 pm »

Anyone who wishes may post the roles they sent me. I will not, however, confirm or deny the accuracy of such a list.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 03, 2010, 03:26:37 pm »

Webadict... I'm not really sure what to say.

You seem to have gone into retarded arrogant webadict.  I will say it now - retarded arrogant webadict is a LIABILITY to the town.  You can't accept when you're wrong, and you randomly attack anyone who disagrees with you.  The reverse also seems to apply - if someone does something good for you, you clear them in your mind.

You ask why Neruz would semi-confirm you.  Well, perhaps this is familiar to you.
I declare that I've "broken the game" and rally everyone into voting for me, so I can revive WA. WA will then be a confirmed townie, and we can declare a mass roleclaim to him. Roles aren't evidence of guilt, so we don't have to worry about this. Whomever is JanetFourEyes will then spend every night protecting WA, because of him being confirmed, so we never have to worry about hitting a protected person by accident.

Zai, follow his orders to the tee. People will assume my innocence, and then we'll ride the resulting zeal to ultimate victory!

Then GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT!
Why?  Because trading a confirmed dopp for a confirmed townie is a very good deal for the dopps.  Especially if that means the vigilante WON'T shoot them, and they'll have a strong degree of control over the vig's kill.  If you can't see why the dopps would want an extra kill and immunity to a vig, then YOU'RE the idiot.

Quite frankly, I'm completely sick of your behaviour.  You dragged the town down in the last two paranormals and you're doing it again now.  If you are, indeed, going to shoot me for voting Neruz, we need to get a doppelganger today.  THAT is why I'm voting Neruz, and I don't care how many threats you yell at me.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 03, 2010, 03:38:29 pm »

Unvote.

Leafsnail, wat. Just. Wat. I cannot see your logic at all, assuming there is any beyond "Fuuuu-, confirmed townie bad, quick scumbuddies, lyyynnnccchh!"

Trading a confirmed dopp for a confirmed townie is a good deal for the dopps? Wat? There's less dopps than there are townies, how could trading a dopp for a townie possibly be a good thing for the dopps, especially when the dopps can just night kill a confirmed townie free of charge?

Seriously Leafsnail. Wat. This isn't like you at all.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 03, 2010, 03:46:35 pm »

Webadict... I'm not really sure what to say.

You seem to have gone into retarded arrogant webadict.  I will say it now - retarded arrogant webadict is a LIABILITY to the town.  You can't accept when you're wrong, and you randomly attack anyone who disagrees with you.  The reverse also seems to apply - if someone does something good for you, you clear them in your mind.

You ask why Neruz would semi-confirm you.  Well, perhaps this is familiar to you.
I declare that I've "broken the game" and rally everyone into voting for me, so I can revive WA. WA will then be a confirmed townie, and we can declare a mass roleclaim to him. Roles aren't evidence of guilt, so we don't have to worry about this. Whomever is JanetFourEyes will then spend every night protecting WA, because of him being confirmed, so we never have to worry about hitting a protected person by accident.

Zai, follow his orders to the tee. People will assume my innocence, and then we'll ride the resulting zeal to ultimate victory!

Then GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT!
Why?  Because trading a confirmed dopp for a confirmed townie is a very good deal for the dopps.  Especially if that means the vigilante WON'T shoot them, and they'll have a strong degree of control over the vig's kill.  If you can't see why the dopps would want an extra kill and immunity to a vig, then YOU'RE the idiot.

Quite frankly, I'm completely sick of your behaviour.  You dragged the town down in the last two paranormals and you're doing it again now.  If you are, indeed, going to shoot me for voting Neruz, we need to get a doppelganger today.  THAT is why I'm voting Neruz, and I don't care how many threats you yell at me.
Aaaaand no evidence. Just a restatement that you refuse to move your vote nor give additional (Read: any) information to think Neruz is a Doppelganger. Killing him won't give you a Doppelganger, but I... maybe I'm wrong about you.

Perhaps. But, you'll need a lot more information than nothing.

I'm sorry for 'lurking' I have school for fuck sake!

Now, with that out of the way, could you please explain to me where the hell Neruz 'confirmed' you?

And also, remember that he could quite easily be lying and banking on the fact we won't kill him. Remember me confirming you in a previous paranormal? I died to prove it?

Also Webadict. It appears that you are willing to vigkill someone who won't instantaneously conform to you're way of thinking. Fuck you. Shoot me now for all I care. That is fucked up thinking for town, so even if you are town you deserve to die and if you are scum then we have gotten rid of a dangerous role. All you've done is repeatedly shout that Neruz is town and you will murder everyone who votes for him. Knowing you this is some seriously messed up way of hiding you're scum team (dopp or ext).

Also when have I ever said I hated being town? If you want to know my role requests I'll give them to you (If Meph approves) and you will see that I have a completely even proportion.

Kashyyk.

Please refer to my BYOR, in which you stated that the "Random Number Generator" hated you. You finally jump in too to state that you're willing to kill me because I'm willing to kill you. You're also NOT thinking I'm a Vigilante, but KNOWING I'm a Vigilante, because you know that Townies don't lie. Your list is crap, but welcome, since I can assume that your list is the same as me posting the front page and saying my role is one of these.

So, you're now trying to lynch me to save yourself as an OMGUS. Yeah, you did die to prove it. Remember that you were town? Are you saying that him proving me and his subsequent lynch is a positive thing now that we're in MYLO?

Or are you assuming that lynching me somehow proves him?

Either way, I'm now being lynched with your vote, which will likely win it for you, given that you're a Doppelganger that wants to kill me.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 03, 2010, 03:52:04 pm »

The Whiteboard
Kashyyk: Org, Webadict
Leafsnail: Neruz
Neruz: Leafsnail
Webadict: ExKirby, Kashyyk
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 03, 2010, 03:57:35 pm »

Oh hell, day's almost over.

Extension, but in case it doesn't

Unvote, vote Kashykk, i won't let WA get lynched if i can help it.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 03, 2010, 04:01:58 pm »

One more extension request required to push the day's end to Thursday. After that no more extensions will be possible.
Come play Mafia with us!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 03, 2010, 04:18:44 pm »

Extension

Fine my list was as follows:

Human FBI agent
Human Medium
Doppelganger Mad Scientist
Exterminator
Doppelganger Leader

RNG? you mean Gamer's Fallacy? The thing you occasionally use to conclusively decide that someone is scum when it gives absolutely no information in either direction? And what the hell has that got to do with this?

I'm assuming you are some sort of killing role. I was just using you're claim as Vigilante to put it into perspective of how fucking stupid the idea is.

We have 7 living players. 2 are doppelgangers. that's 5 towny's to 2 Dopps. we mislynch 4:2 dopp kill 3:2 Then it is Lylo. What the hell do you mean it's Mylo now?

And Neruz, please see sense. Webadict is scum.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 03, 2010, 04:20:08 pm »

Day is Extended to ~5pm Pacific Thursday. No more extensions are possible.
Come play Mafia with us!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 03, 2010, 04:26:01 pm »

If he's scum, then he's an Exterminator, which for the moment is fine with me as at this point in the game an Exterminator is a greater threat to the Dopps than to the Town.

I certainly see no point in lynching WA atm. If he's telling the truth and he's a Vig, then the Dopps really need to kill him like right now. If he's lying and he's an Exterminator, then the Dopps really need to kill him like right now. I would be surprised if WA lasts the night, even though the Dopps know this they cannot afford to have an enemy with a night kill. An Exterminator\Vig is perhaps their greatest threat, doubly so with WA, as he normally gets lynched because no-one listens to him, as an Exterminator\Vig, no-one needs to listen to him.

Lynching WA is just doing the Dopp's job for them, the fact that you cannot see this troubles me greatly and makes me suspect that WA is right about you.

Finally, he thinks it might be mylo now because there is at least one other killing role (Webadict). If we mislynch, we're at 4:2, then we get double night kills from dopps\other killer and we're down to 2:2 if we get unlucky.

Basically, if there are two killers, and it's very likely there are, we are potentially at Mylo right now.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 03, 2010, 04:38:29 pm »

Well if we lynch Webadict then that is one less killing role to miss isn't it?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 03, 2010, 04:41:25 pm »

Assuming WA is not town. If he is, then that is a seriously huje mistake. If he's Exterminator, it's still not really a good idea. Remember, the Dopps need to kill the Exterminator too.

Basically, lynching WA is dong the Dopps job for them. Assuming he is a killing role, which is entirely possible and the evidence would support it, the Dopps must kill WA to win. Why should we help them kill him when that is exactly what they want?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 03, 2010, 04:43:51 pm »

I s'pose. Still don't like it though. unvote.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 03, 2010, 04:49:44 pm »

The Whiteboard
Kashyyk: Neruz, Org, Webadict
Neruz: Leafsnail
Webadict: ExKirby
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29