Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26

Author Topic: Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!  (Read 33023 times)

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Day 2 - Vote Phase
« Reply #240 on: February 17, 2010, 01:54:18 pm »

You're still on, Vector. Don't back down so quickly.

I'm bloody exhausted and don't really feel like arguing down hapless scum right now.  I'm going to finish working through pages 4-5 of my Valentine's gift1 and then get back to you, okay?

1Abstract algebra problem set--posted on Valentine's Day, the bastard T_T

Go ahead. I can't promise I'll be around, but I'll reply when capable.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 17, 2010, 02:35:50 pm »

@Janus and Solifuge: I see the lack of humor springs eternal.

Panda, why are you thinking you're suspicious? You've... been doing the things you're supposed to be doing. As a matter of fact, you've been perfectly good town. And now you think you're suspicious?

Has anyone even accused you of anything? If so, where? It's possible I missed it, but I don't think I did. If you're unsuspicious and worried about being suspicious then you have a reason to think you'd be suspicious.

Correct?

No, you shut your whore mouth, I'm not being buddied by two scum in one game. Oh, and within one post you switched from calling me town to calling me scum.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 17, 2010, 05:32:15 pm »

@Janus and Solifuge: I see the lack of humor springs eternal.

Panda, why are you thinking you're suspicious? You've... been doing the things you're supposed to be doing. As a matter of fact, you've been perfectly good town. And now you think you're suspicious?

Has anyone even accused you of anything? If so, where? It's possible I missed it, but I don't think I did. If you're unsuspicious and worried about being suspicious then you have a reason to think you'd be suspicious.

Correct?

No, you shut your whore mouth, I'm not being buddied by two scum in one game. Oh, and within one post you switched from calling me town to calling me scum.

...No, I explained this, Panda.

The point is, which apparently no one is reading, is that I begin to suspect you of being scum.

The reason for this is because you've behaved like an innocent little townie and then turned around and said you were suspicious.

I'm changing my mind now upon actually checking back on your behavior; everything seems to match up when I reread, I don't know why I didn't see it in the first place. Probably my own fault.

But I am not swapping from calling you "town" to "scum". The accusation was that you were doing well, then suddenly slipped. I understand better now.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 17, 2010, 05:35:10 pm »

Cool.  You now understand why I thought you were a waffling scumball, yes?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 17, 2010, 05:50:50 pm »

Cool.  You now understand why I thought you were a waffling scumball, yes?

Yes, yes, I understand, blah blah blah now I have to rethink and recheck the thread, which I don't have time to do.

Great.
Rules are for suckers.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 17, 2010, 06:11:12 pm »

Bayer, did you miss the part where I was almost lynched for pressuring the king d1? Because that happened. If you were an active member of the town you would know that.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #246 on: February 18, 2010, 02:19:25 pm »

I'm going to be rather busy for the next few days, so I don't know if I'm going to be able to post much till next week.

On a related note, does anyone know when our absent King is scheduled to return?
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 18, 2010, 02:21:06 pm »

I'm going to be rather busy for the next few days, so I don't know if I'm going to be able to post much till next week.

On a related note, does anyone know when our absent King is scheduled to return?

Today, I think.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 18, 2010, 02:57:08 pm »

Panda, I covered this.

The queen was not going to lynch you. The town obviously wasn't all that convinced, since not a single soul has pushed this through to today. Not one.

But this should be a dead point already, I've explained this to both you and Vector. My mistake, I slipped up. Let's continue on before we let anybody lurk to victory, please.

For example, Solifuge hasn't said anything for at least two days now.
Rules are for suckers.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 18, 2010, 03:19:11 pm »

Panda, I covered this.

The queen was not going to lynch you. The town obviously wasn't all that convinced, since not a single soul has pushed this through to today. Not one.

But this should be a dead point already, I've explained this to both you and Vector. My mistake, I slipped up. Let's continue on before we let anybody lurk to victory, please.

For example, Solifuge hasn't said anything for at least two days now.

THEY WAS LIKE
"YOU PEOPLES WERE LIKE, YOU'S TROLLIN' DEFLECTIN'!
AND I WAS LIKE, I'M NOT TROLLIN' DEFLECTIN'! I AM BOXXY BAYER, YOU SEE!"
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 18, 2010, 03:48:36 pm »

Thanks for kinging the guy on holiday, KM.  Real nice work.

Leafsnail, out of curiosity who did you think was most scummy by the end of yesterday?
ToonyMan.  Which is why I called for his SMITING.  Pandarsenic was in second place.

Firstly - I think Vector is unlikely to be scum.  I suppose there is the possibility of a day one bus, but Pandar would've almost certainly been a valid target too for a scumqueen yesterday.  Vector's case against SirBayer is convincing, and SirBayer's defence has been, to say it charitably, crap.

Quote from: SirBayer
...No, I explained this, Panda.

The point is, which apparently no one is reading, is that I begin to suspect you of being scum.

The reason for this is because you've behaved like an innocent little townie and then turned around and said you were suspicious.

I'm changing my mind now upon actually checking back on your behavior; everything seems to match up when I reread, I don't know why I didn't see it in the first place. Probably my own fault.

But I am not swapping from calling you "town" to "scum". The accusation was that you were doing well, then suddenly slipped. I understand better now.
...I really cannot make heads or tails of it.  I guess you're accusing Pandarsenic of scumslipping, although you haven't explained where or how.
Yes, yes, I understand, blah blah blah now I have to rethink and recheck the thread, which I don't have time to do.
This isn't the problem though.  People are accusing you of being scum, not of failure to read the thread properly.
Massive deflection noted.

SirBayer, I'd like you to explain yourself.  Now.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 18, 2010, 06:58:09 pm »

Oh for Christ's sake. Do I have to re-explain everything, everywhere? Is there some rule that says the first time never works?

Okay, Leafsnail, the accusation (ill-founded, I recognize) was that Panda suddenly declared today that he was "suspicious" and that he'd feel fine being lynched today. Well, as far as I saw (and I saw little, apparently) there was no massive movement to lynch him, and it hasn't come back up today so whatever accusation there was was not very firm. If this is the case, then Panda had no reason to believe that he was being suspicious, thus his suspicious remark being a scumslip.

Obviously this isn't entirely accurate. I know that now. That's what I'm trying to say.

My response to the accusations of scummitude are that the reason I look like scum is because I DIDN'T READ THE THREAD. This is not a difficult leap to make.

And it should be a dead point already, because I'm town. This is eating my time because I have to explain myself again and again and again. Furthermore, there are lurkers (Solifuge, where art thou?) who are being very handily ignored.
Rules are for suckers.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 18, 2010, 07:05:52 pm »

Side-note: I'll be gone from Friday to Sunday.
Rules are for suckers.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 18, 2010, 07:08:45 pm »

You're behaving like you did when I caught you in MSPA.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 18, 2010, 07:12:50 pm »

I am ready to hammer SirBayer, unless anyone has serious objections.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26