Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Nude model does photoshoot with no photoshop, other women call her a fake woman  (Read 28809 times)

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

It's more fun when they're crazy!
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

It's more fun when they're crazy!
Real fun, or dwarfy fun?

Last thing I need is to have a woman that's a total clown.

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If women are blessed with a hot bod and want to get paid for showing off, let 'em. I should be so lucky to get paid for looking good.

There are far, far worse symptoms of how stupid people are then that we like looking at sexy women without clothes on.
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

It's a mix of animal and human nature when it comes to attractive people. Of course, the urge to mate and such. It's what propels mankind, apparently.

Others that lack the apparent beauty can have beauty in more, not as noticeable, forms. I dunno. There are people that  are attracted to bizarre things that, to the common people, find is outright hideous. So, beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. It's just really difficult to spot the right kind of person.

In an odd way of putting it, sometimes even attractive people are deemed repulsive. Here's the kicker: because they ARE attractive. Not to sound smug or anything, but I've been on the ass end of that so many times, it sucks. Fortunately, I'm not as easily affected by such observations as easily. Then again, frustration sometimes begs to differ. When it comes to dating, the frustration is justified.

Unusually enough, being casual to even the level of being a slob at times doesn't seem to get through to some people that regardless of looks, I'm just as (ab)normal as they are. I just don't get people anymore. It's a no-win situation. I've even tried to understand them for a good while, and nada.

I think we've been a lemming society for too long from the looks of things. Thanks alot media.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 09:09:03 pm by Itnetlolor »

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

Ah man I love that game.

Chin, I think we are supposed to use our BRAINS.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 09:49:31 pm by zchris13 »
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

I think we've been a lemming society for too long from the looks of things. Thanks alot media.

When exactly were humans ever any different than we are now, and what are we supposed to be instead?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

When exactly were humans ever any different than we are now, and what are we supposed to be instead?
We are supposed to oppose this brainwashing influence! Stop being sheep and rise against the system like the rest of us without questioning the reason for this rebellion!
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

BLAAARGGGHHH AIMLESS RAGE AGAINST A TENEBROUS FOE
Shoes...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Revolutionaries? :shrug:

I dunno.

I guess what I'm trying to get across is that we, as a society, have to think for ourselves a little more often (within the boundaries of law, of course. Otherwise, we'll be too wild), and not have to follow everything that much of the media brainwashes us with (sometimes intentionally). Just check out some medication/birth control commercials. Months later, a breakthrough comes along that the FDA somehow missed regarding just how entirely dangerous the product really is (despite the commercials also muttering the medical warning following use of product). Ignorance is bli$$.

Unfortunately, there are too many people that follow trends so easily, it's too late to wake them up to reality (and save their sorry asses). It's like much of different parts of the world (especially certain privileged populaces, as well as some of the just as lazy poorer middle-class communities) have their heads so far up their asses, they have regressed into being children at over 30 years old. Basically, it's much how Futurama once described colleges of our age; in our time, they were essentially expensive day-cares.

Heck, always a great example of my point is to watch some reality TV shows, and the channels that have them. Provided you don't lose brain cells in doing so. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Yes, but this isn't something new.  People, never change, only the technology they do their stupid stuff with changes.
Shoes...

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

"Society is doomed! Look at this, stupid people watching Big Brother! DO YOU SEE MY POINT, SHEEPLE?!"
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Yes, but this isn't something new.  People, never change, only the technology they do their stupid stuff with changes.
Good point. Reason I stopped giving a crap about it, and just worry about me and mine. There's no point in trying to convince people anything. The chances are usually bad that they actually listened and applied what you tell them. I guess any family is the main concern to worry about. What am I talking about? I know that's the main concern to worry about.

I guess voicing an opinion to others is just a way of making oneself known. Just, it's too often something inane is spouted out instead, or people are generally silent much of the time.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm amused by the fact that the industry/media still call it "airbrushing".

They do far, far worse than simply airbrushing out blemishes these days, and I think we all know that. "Airbrushing" just sounds a lot better than "Photoshopping" (brand name aside) or anything equivalent, given that what they ACTUALLY do involves things like changing body proportions themselves. Touching up someone's skin is still a tad fake, but a tad less fake than making their legs longer.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

I'm amused by the fact that the industry/media still call it "airbrushing".

They do far, far worse than simply airbrushing out blemishes these days, and I think we all know that. "Airbrushing" just sounds a lot better than "Photoshopping" (brand name aside) or anything equivalent, given that what they ACTUALLY do involves things like changing body proportions themselves. Touching up someone's skin is still a tad fake, but a tad less fake than making their legs longer.
We can't forget:
-Using the clone tool to make large crowds of n-plets at a game or conference.
-Using clone/eraser tools to make 3 handed/armed people
-Using stock photos to replace people from one color to another with the same board members and poses.
-Abusing certain stock images like a "Wilhelm Scream".
-Creating impossible/implausible scenarios by forgetting to use certain functions, resulting in it looking like magazine cut-outs.

The list goes on.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Those are completely different problems though.

I don't see what's wrong with replacing one guy with another using photoshop as long as it's not done in a way that's dishonest. Replacing one person sitting at a desk with another guy sitting at a desk isn't exactly dishonest if it's just for some company website or brochure.

Obviously, multiplying crowds and stuff like that is pretty terrible, and I've seen enough stuff on the Photoshop Disasters blog to recognize some of your examples.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10