Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: (half) city-states succession game Threeclans  (Read 2277 times)

Gyron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (half) city-states succession game Threeclans
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 08:12:20 pm »

I'll join too. Set me up for 4th.

Gyron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 10:39:14 pm »

Ah, nuts. Is this for 3 only?

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 04:53:26 am »

Gyron,

your turn will be after dwarfofdefeat's turn. You made it just in time to sign up. I guess you can at least take my third dwarf, the one without a name and laboring under "Moonblight son". Turns will be every four years then.
And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Jesus-

Gyron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 01:29:36 pm »

All right then.

DwarfOfDefeat

• Bay Watcher
  • Reproduces through Mitosis
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 08:58:38 pm »

skaltom is done yet?
"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elder berries!

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 04:08:36 am »

Well, it seems skaltum extends his turn. He'll finish by the end of this week hopefully before weekend. Gyron is maybe on Sunday.

Journaling is welcome. I'll later make computer paintings over the engravings in the fortress. I'll also make other artistic visions of the fortresses (at least my own, and the view from my fortress) as it develops. These will occupy the first page of this thread!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 04:12:34 am by ajar »
And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Jesus-

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 06:54:47 am »

sorry guys i've been in hospital for a while and i'm recovering atm. DOD can have my turn. i'll take his :P.

i will rise from the ashes of war and magma
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 07:04:56 am »

sorry guys i've been in hospital for a while and i'm recovering atm. DOD can have my turn. i'll take his :P.

i will rise from the ashes of war and magma

I'm sorry to hear that you've been in hospital. I've taken some hits myself too. The feel of my heel is momentarily creating frames of pain. When I'm in the shower it feels like my heel is being swelled in very hot water, nearly burning, while the rest of my leg feels it's just warm. First I could walk now I can only mimic walking. So, heal fast skaltum!

In this case it's really DOD's turn

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 07:25:21 am »

same to you man. :). shame to hear about your heel though :(
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2010, 03:11:51 am »

How's the game actually going? In the now - Dwarf of Defeat, have you started your turn yet or should I send you a personal message?

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 04:04:26 am »

Next Monday it's Gyron's turn, Gyron, are you still with us?

Gyron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 11:58:24 am »

Yep,still here.

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2010, 03:09:23 am »

Gyron, no one has taken his turn yet, so you will be starting tomorrow unless someone else sends you the savegame or pops up here on this thread saying they're a bit delayed but have their turn completed.

The starter save is in this link:
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1765

Setup:
Choose the third "Moonblight son" dwarf the one without a name yet and send him to the other side of the river. Position some 'Atreites' food supply in your 1-man-fort and basically prepare for immigrants.
To produce food and save food storage during your turn you may choose to facilitate the Moonblight clan farms in the middle of the map until the end of your turn in early autumn after buying your chosen imports from the dwarven merchants.
Also, you should finish building mechanisms and trigger them to switches in each fortress so that you can shut the three other clans and your own clan inside their bunkers safe until their next turn.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2010, 05:46:12 pm »

imma dropping teh bump bomb

Gyron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 12:08:09 am »

just began and a little into winter. 4 immgrants came and each house gained one. Attached all the bridges to levers, and will siphon the clans off once I mangage to requisition a few seeds for my farms.
Pages: 1 [2] 3