Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 12 - Game Over!  (Read 56855 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 12 - Day 3 - Replacement needed for MagmaDeath
« Reply #585 on: December 18, 2009, 02:13:48 pm »

He has a point. I'll unvote and throw in on frelock to get this day over with, one scum dead is as good as another and if he turns out to be advanced dopp so much the better.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 18, 2009, 02:47:57 pm »

He has a point. I'll unvote and throw in on frelock to get this day over with, one scum dead is as good as another and if he turns out to be advanced dopp so much the better.
Hehe, passivity.  Looks like you're on the team too.

Ok, since I'm dead today anyway I might as well give you my scumlist.

A_Fey_Dwarf - Passivity, hopping onto bandwagons, not caring about a No Lynch even though he declared today as lylo and blatant buddying to Webadict.  I'll give you a deepscan on him soon.
Frelock - Of course.  Doesn't care about his own lynch (even though this should be lylo to him) and his targets for roleblocking look random at best.
Neruz - I've given reasons for him before, and he's doing little other than discussing meta and bandwagonning now.
Forsaken - Massive passivity and now possible last minute bus on Frelock.  Strange behaviour day one.
Dakarian - Fairly simple.  If he fails to shoot tonight, he's scum.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #587 on: December 18, 2009, 02:49:23 pm »

Less passivity and more voting so we kill a scum and don't get a no-lynch when the scum drop their votes last second or something.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 18, 2009, 03:05:39 pm »

What do you mean I'm not caring about a no lynch, I wasn't even here when the deadline was being approached. I never wanted a no lynch, I have no idea how you came to this conclusion.Do you even no what passive is, I am in no way passive, you are just slapping me with a term you know is scummy. Come up with a real argument leafsnail. Also dakarain is advanced dopp, and frelock is taking the fall for him so he can advance dopp someone tonight. That is why all the scum buddies are wanting to lynch frelock their scum friend.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 18, 2009, 03:06:33 pm »

Also meph I am voting for dakarain not leafsnail.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 18, 2009, 03:11:05 pm »

one scum dead is as good as another

No it is not. If it is a power role scum then we deal a lot more damage than if they are vanilla scum.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: December 18, 2009, 03:11:57 pm »

The Whiteboard
A_Fey_Dwarf: RedWarrior0
Frelock: Leafsnail, Neruz, dakarian, forsaken1111, ToonyMan
dakarian: A_Fey_Dwarf, Vector
ToonyMan: Frelock

Day 3 ends at ~5pm Pacific today (about 5 hours)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 18, 2009, 03:14:57 pm »

Actually, from what the Dead have been saying, I'm going to vote Dakarian. He probably has a much more important role than Frelock.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: December 18, 2009, 03:20:53 pm »

What do you mean I'm not caring about a no lynch, I wasn't even here when the deadline was being approached. I never wanted a no lynch, I have no idea how you came to this conclusion.Do you even no what passive is, I am in no way passive, you are just slapping me with a term you know is scummy. Come up with a real argument leafsnail. Also dakarain is advanced dopp, and frelock is taking the fall for him so he can advance dopp someone tonight. That is why all the scum buddies are wanting to lynch frelock their scum friend.
Yes, but you knew you wouldn't be on before deadline.  And yet you didn't care.  You didn't even ask for an extension.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 18, 2009, 03:24:52 pm »

Haha so you agree to slapping me with a term to aid in me looking more scummy.
And no I was tired, I did not realize the deadline was so soon, I thought I would have enough time in the morning, which I actually did, as I arrived just after the deadline was extended.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: December 18, 2009, 03:27:43 pm »

Alright, first off, it's not lylo or even mylo.  There's 7/6 townies, 4 dopps, and 0/1 alien.  Assuming a townie death tonight and my own lynch, there will be 5/4 townies, 4 dopps, and 0/1 alien.  This is assuming there is no mad scientist with an assassin bot.  If there's an operative, he will likely side with the town in order to survive till the end.  With any luck, there's no alien, but a controlled dopp instead.  Also, we have a vig, which extends our lifespan somewhat.  This is why I'm willing to sacrifice my life.

Now, as I've said before, when I flip town, Toonyman will be a confirmed dopp.  That's good, you can read him and decide for yourself who the other dopps are.  LYNCH HIM TOMORROW.  He'll block Dak tonight, but after he's gone, you'll have one shot at a kill.  Why do I say one shot?  Because I'm betting one of the guards is a dopp (just statistically speaking, it's likely), so you'll only have one night of protection.  Tonight, toony will block Dak to save his own skin(Dak, attack Toony tonight anyways), so it's safe to say that Dak will die tomorrow night.  He can also kill that night too, so use him wisely.

Just saying, this happens to be the first time I can recall getting lynched as town, so I hope I've been of some help.  You'll thank me (and yell at me for being so scummy) later.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #596 on: December 18, 2009, 03:29:14 pm »

PM:
A message from Panda for you.

Vote for Dak, you moron. One dead scum is not always the same if the scum has a power role.

Psh, you can go to hell if you think an insulting PM is a way to get someone to change their mind. Fuck off.

I'll let panda know that. I somewhat doubted it would work anyway...

Make of that what you will.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: December 18, 2009, 03:37:05 pm »

More messages from Panda:

Quote from: Pandarsenic
Anyone who doesn't vote Dakarian deserves the loss they'll get if he's an advanced dopp who replaces somebody and they guess wrong.

Aaaand Frelock screening his more-powerful scumbuddy Dak is confirmed with that post.

Forsaken, How does this help? I was just told to tell you that from Panda.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #598 on: December 18, 2009, 03:39:24 pm »

Was there any reason for me not to share it? I thought others might be interested.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: December 18, 2009, 03:44:29 pm »

Forsaken, How does this help? I was just told to tell you that from Panda.

Which looks kinda iffy.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49