Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: MUCK UP DAY  (Read 2616 times)

Cheshire Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • You Have Struck Turtle Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: MUCK UP DAY
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2009, 09:03:06 pm »

we moved a teachers office out into the cricket pitch. we also piled every outdoor table and chair, including the huge wooden benches, in front of our year coordinators office door so she could not get in.

there were lots of silly shenanigans, like guys and girls swapping uniforms, and a guy getting a bicycle lock thing chained around his neck with a cowbell on it for the day. someone came up with a key when the janitor was about to remove it with bolt cutters.

we also had a guy who was training himself to join the australian SAS after school, and so had the bronzed muscled body of a greek god as sculpted by michaelangelo. some of the guys caught him, pulled his shirt off, tied him up and gagged him. as a student with a reputation for never doing anything silly or odd, they asked me to go into one of our teachers year 7 maths classes, a nice young christian women, and tell her that we had forgotten to give her an end of year present. she was all excited and happy till 6 guys came in and dumped a half naked tied and gagged guy on her desk in front of her students then ran out and left him there. the tied up SAS wannabe guy was actually able to roll off the desk and land on his feet somehow and then hop out.

everything was done in fun though, we had a really fantastic relationship with the teachers, so they were happy so long as nothing went too far and we did not disrupt lower grades or those who wanted to study. we never did anything nasty or malicious to anyone, which i think is a really big risk in some places.

the best ive ever seen or heard of was when i was in year 7, the year 12 students kidnapped the entire school with supersoakers, marched us up to the hall, and put on a whole lot of pretty good stunts for us. they did a few really good parodies of some of the teachers, and acted out notable events of the year. they did a short skit on what they thought of each of the years below them. they then grabbed a few of the more introverted teachers and had them compete on stage quiz show stule with tasks like saying limericks with a mouth full of marshmellows.

they put the vice principle in charge of a mock classroom in front of the audience, with the instruction that he had to handle things as if he was really teaching, then sprung a series of hilarious emergencies for him to deal with. finally they had a few great songs they made up about stuff that had happend at the school. it only took 2 hours out of the day, and was incredibly good, although that year had a large pool of fairly talented people.

muckup days can be fun, but i understand why a lot of schools and students do everything they can to stop them.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 04:17:16 am »

Apparently (I am unsure of the reliability of who told me this) some kids let loose 3 pigs about 10 years ago. They each had either a number on them, 1, 3 or 4. The principal put the school on lockdown and the rest of the day was spent hunting down the nonexistent pig with the number 2.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 04:18:30 am »

Apparently (I am unsure of the reliability of who told me this) some kids let loose 3 pigs about 10 years ago. They each had either a number on them, 1, 3 or 4. The principal put the school on lockdown and the rest of the day was spent hunting down the nonexistent pig with the number 2.

Was that me who told you that?

I know I said it at one point.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 04:19:40 am »

That is by far the most awesome thing I've heard in a while.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 04:21:44 am »

Yeah, I'm certain it was me.

I didn't see it. I heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy. You know, the usual.

Still, I'm doing it.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2009, 04:25:10 am »

... You have pigs at the school?

Why not just release 99 ravens? And build a steel mesh around the school so they don't escape?

But, by that logic, it would be messier with 9999 pidgeons. But more are likely to die.
A person at our school did... something... with pidgeons on muckup day.
It was when I was in grade eight, He put metholated spirits and whiskey into rice, and threw it on the ovals. The pidgeons all got drugged up, and one was trying to push it's head through the glass of our classroom window for almost half an hour.
Funny. Disgusting... but funny.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2009, 04:31:36 am »

Yeah, I'm certain it was me.

I didn't see it. I heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy. You know, the usual.

Still, I'm doing it.

Actually it was some guy at my school. (I think. It was a while ago.)
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2009, 04:32:01 am »

Really? This must be a popular course of action.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2009, 04:33:08 am »

Therefore, use kangaroos. Harder to catch.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2009, 04:38:10 am »

Actually, it may have been me who told you (maybe? I forget which state you live in). I've been spreading that idea to all and sundry.

What school do you go to? It's cool if you don't want to tell me or if you want to PM me the answer instead.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2009, 04:45:38 am »

Dun dunnen du dunAn
*Underground connections established. People realising that they're actually friends at school! What will happen! Will their perceptions of eachother change? Find out next week on *BAY 12 DRAMA*.
Dun dun, dun tchan!

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2009, 05:14:41 am »

Variation of an old joke. Version I heard had 3 Goats that had the initials of their names painted on their side - Albert, Berta, and Donald - so, Goat A, Goat B, and Goat D.

Being the internet generation, I'm sure you'll all be clever enough to figure out why trying to find the missing goat was hilarious.
Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

Aldaris

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIBERAL] [WANNABE_DORF] [CAVE_ADAPTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2009, 05:29:55 am »

Even better: Animals 0, 1, 3 and 4.
There are, of course, 4 animals, not that it'll mean less glorious chaos.
but Baron Aqizzar had the firm advantage, battering Cthulhu with his Mighty Chin.
^Totally not out of context, promise.
The Liberal Crime Squad Community game, now with a Liberal Overdose of Liberally aplied Liberalism. -Liberally. (UBER-Hiatus, next update somewhere between now and 2012.)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2009, 11:50:10 am »

Tack, don't use Dukes dude. It's confusing me.

With the goats, you should get the school band to play Yakkity Sax the whole time.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2009, 06:31:49 pm »

Auto tech kids once disassembled a car and then reassembled it inside a classroom. On the second story.
Pages: 1 [2] 3