Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: MUCK UP DAY  (Read 2608 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
MUCK UP DAY
« on: November 07, 2009, 07:57:39 am »

Ok, I'm guessing that "Much up day" is a tradition everywhere, not just in Australia.

Basically, it's where leaving grade twelves screw up as much as they can, because they aren't likely to be punished.

Just wondering, what's the coolest stuff you've done (Or are planning) for muckup day?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MUCK UP DAY
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 08:00:55 am »

My Girlfriend's school had piss bombs thrown at students.

Not always a fun day.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 08:03:44 am »

My year either hang around doing nothing, ran around doing nothing, raiding the sports equipment and playing a bizarre game I still don't understand, or just went home.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 09:21:38 am »

My school dosen't have an 'official' muck up day, and anybody caught making trouble at school is banned from the formal. We still get some eggings, though.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 10:18:01 am »

Not something that happens in the UK, to be honest.
I'd say we were far more civilised than you colonials, but such jokes often don't come across as being a joke on the internet. That and people are pretty feral on a friday night here anyway.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 10:35:41 am »

My school normally has senior skip day, and we were going to go to Kings Island (Theme park near where I live) but one of the people who was going to go is something I can't explain.  She's like 18, but looks like an eight year old, and acts like one.  You can tell she's mostly there, mentally.  She understands stuff in school, but has no idea how to act like a civilized person, and usually gets up and leaves the room to run around the halls.  No one wanted to go if she was going, because she would assuredly do something to get us kicked out, so it ended up being canceled if memory serves (And it'd better serve, or it's getting the hose again)
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 12:14:18 pm »

Muckers are shot on sight.  We don't want to deal with your bull crap.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 12:48:55 pm »

My year's senior year prank was a dismantled car (pretty much, it was down to just the hull) in the middle of the school's breezeway. Dang shame I missed it, but the school news did document it. It was pretty funny.

I wonder how they got it through there.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 01:51:36 pm »

The seniors at my high school traditionally get very nasty in their last week of school. The hold, in order: Kick a freshman day, punch a sophmore day, Senior skip day, prank a teacher day, foodfight day.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 03:49:02 pm »

I spent my muckup day as far away from the school as possible. I think we all went to the movies or something.

Muckup Day is one of those things that when you're young and starting high school seems great and hilarious, but when you get to your own you realise that all it really was is a bunch of idiots finding an excuse to be bigger idiots for a day. Give it a miss and go freak out about your UAI instead or something.
Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

Aldaris

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIBERAL] [WANNABE_DORF] [CAVE_ADAPTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 03:56:12 pm »

I haven't had mine yet, but my school has an official version that's pretty impressive at times. (Last year they converted the entire school into an asylum, with little marks on your forehead indicating if you were considered 'sane' or not, no sign or an insane sign meant watergun spray at first. They also ducktaped someguys little brother to one of the fences, they let him go after half an hour or so.)
but Baron Aqizzar had the firm advantage, battering Cthulhu with his Mighty Chin.
^Totally not out of context, promise.
The Liberal Crime Squad Community game, now with a Liberal Overdose of Liberally aplied Liberalism. -Liberally. (UBER-Hiatus, next update somewhere between now and 2012.)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 05:41:53 pm »

No, Dasleah, it's about relieving yourself of the stress of thirteen successive years of schooling, and coming to the realisation that it'll never be the same again.

Well, for muckup day we:
Wore grade eight clothes.
Ripped everybody's shirt pockets off the day before.
Sewed them into a flag overnight.
Ripped off a guys shirt (Literally, it started with a "pocketing", and then someone pulled off his sleeve and it just went from there. I went back to the house and got him a new one.)
Completely gladwrapped (cling wrapped) a guy's car (Total: 19 boxes of gladwrap).
Walked out on Maths class.
Penguin slid down a hill at our school in the rain.
Had a gigantic waterbomb fight.
"Backwards-ed" our english teacher's classroom. (We actually pulled up her desk and moved it too.)
And a few guys came in girls uniform. Which is respect, cos we're an all-boy school.

... Sigh... That's going to be a nostalgic day for the entire rest of my life.
And one silent rule amongst the entirety of us is to not do stuff to the younger grades. They still need their uniforms, we don't.

Though I guess we can get away with more cos we've only got around 160 year twelves.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 08:08:05 pm »

We have chickens at our school, so one muck-up day the year 12's captured the chickens and put them in the principals office.

Killas[SiN]

• Bay Watcher
  • [SiN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 08:41:51 pm »

We have chickens at our school, so one muck-up day the year 12's captured the chickens and put them in the principals office.

That would have been awesome...

The seniors at my school are real douches...
They threw water bombs at everyone and drew penises in vivid on the walls.
You should make Korean pros into game-ending, SPEED:0 megabeasts.
A Jaedong appears at your fort.
DF: gg
DF has left the game.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 08:43:17 pm »

Why? Water is fun. and nostalgic.
Pages: [1] 2 3