Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37

Author Topic: Toon Mafia V - Day 5 - GAMEOVER  (Read 58084 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia V - Day 3 - Longest Toon Yet
« Reply #420 on: November 13, 2009, 08:12:56 pm »

Request a 3 hour extension!

Let's NOT  No lynch!

Technically out of time, but what the hay.

THREE MORE HOURS.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 13, 2009, 08:34:12 pm »

Yes, I have been lurking.  I'm not exactly sure why; this game just doesn't seem to hold my interest, and not much has been happening.

On the other hand... Rysith, you seem to think I'm town, and yet you're voting for me.  "He has a useless role" is not justification for a lynch, especially if you're more suspicious of someone else.  In fact, the only reason you seem to be voting me rather than Janus or Nuke is that Dakarian voted me first.

Take note:  THIS is the vote that tied us up and almost left us as a No Lynch.

He dropped that vote down just to save his own hide!
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #422 on: November 13, 2009, 08:39:38 pm »

Since Nuke still hasn't shown up, I still think he should be lynched or mod-killed.  It looks like I'm not getting that vote though, so unvote.

Leafsnail, you've been lurking (by your own admission) and cast the vote to No Lynch, so yeah.  Dead. vote Leafsnail.  I'm a little suspicious of dakarian now though, I'll explain more tomorrow (game time; he's not getting lynched today).

Really, this game is just getting a little too lurky in general.  My academic quarter just ended, so I'll be much more active for the next two weeks.  We'll see if we can kick this game into a little more action.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 13, 2009, 09:26:39 pm »

I don't know why I'm not voting Leafsnail. I'd like to blame my blending of Days/games together.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 14, 2009, 01:31:37 am »

Yes, I have been lurking.  I'm not exactly sure why; this game just doesn't seem to hold my interest, and not much has been happening.

On the other hand... Rysith, you seem to think I'm town, and yet you're voting for me.  "He has a useless role" is not justification for a lynch, especially if you're more suspicious of someone else.  In fact, the only reason you seem to be voting me rather than Janus or Nuke is that Dakarian voted me first.

The day hasn't technically ended yet, so I'll go ahead and respond.

When I voted you, I wasn't sure if you were town or scum. You were lurking, Dakarian had put forward something of an attack on you, and I didn't want the day to end with an exclusively lurker lynch, especially if the d6 deadline is still present. It also wasn't that I was more suspicious of someone else, since I wasn't that suspicious of Nuke either. You'll note that I voted him early in the day to try to provoke some activity from him. In any case, if you flipped town, we'd be able to hold Dakarian accountable for it, and wouldn't have lost a major power role. If you flipped scum, hooray! Thus, I saw voting to lynch you as better for the town than keeping my vote and letting things end with Nuke's lynch.

With your response and counter-vote, though, I can confidently vote you as anti-town, whatever your alignment-flip is. You voted to turn things into a no-lynch, among the worst possible outcomes for the town, rather than be lynched. What I wanted was someone to be lynched who's lynch would give the town information by association. Nuke's wouldn't, yours would, and a no-lynch definitely wouldn't. The town plays as a team and that was you playing as an individual, which to me is a lynchable offense.

I suspect that I agree with what Janus was going to say about Dakarian, but I also agree with him that that's something to discuss tomorrow. Maybe we'll even get some actual activity going, which would be great.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 14, 2009, 04:19:16 am »

Well, I probably deserve to be lynched for lurking and not paying enough attention to this game.  I suppose you can at least look back at the people who jumped on my bandwagon (especially webadict... bandwagonning like that really isn't his style) once I flip town.  As I say, I suspect I'm a naive cop from the description, since when I inspected webadict I basically took one look at him and decided he was town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia V - Day 2 - Aren't Town Suppose To Die?
« Reply #426 on: November 14, 2009, 12:23:13 pm »

VOTE COUNT:

Rysith - eduren, Leafsnail [2]
Leafsnail - dakarian, Rysith, JanusTwoFace, Webadict [4]

Not Voting - Everyone Else [3]

I fell asleep, oh well.

Leafsnail - Sane (Naive) Cop - T

~IT IS NOW NIGHT~

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia V - Night 3 - Longest Toon Yet, mostly because OF NO ACTIONS
« Reply #427 on: November 15, 2009, 03:44:42 pm »

SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS RAEG.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia V - Day 4 - What In Tarn Adams!?
« Reply #428 on: November 15, 2009, 04:45:59 pm »

~DAY 4 START~

Nobody has died.  Dead-line will come later when I see how activity is.  BE ACTIVE PEOPLE.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 15, 2009, 04:48:11 pm »

Webadict, you're being lurktastic.  Are you actually even playing this game, anymore?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 15, 2009, 05:05:59 pm »

I am now certain that I am Paranoid.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 15, 2009, 05:08:01 pm »

I am now certain that I am Paranoid.

What makes you think that?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 15, 2009, 05:22:06 pm »

Beside the fact that Dakarian is the third Mafia result I have gottten, my PM has me basically saying

"Dakarian must be mafia, I can feel it. It is imperative that he is mafia"
then I do my investigation,
"I knew it! He is mafia!"

My first investigation had hints of this as did my third, but my paranoia seems to have progressed as the days went by. I am no longer taking stock in my investigations and neither should anybody else.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 15, 2009, 06:08:46 pm »

I'm not paranoid.

Innocent on Rysith.

So I got Guilty on Web, Innocent on myself, and Innocent on Rysith.

I'm willing test my investigation now.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 15, 2009, 06:11:19 pm »

I'm not paranoid.

Innocent on Rysith.

So I got Guilty on Web, Innocent on myself, and Innocent on Rysith.

I'm willing test my investigation now.

Yeah.  I think I'm insane.  I also think that Web should die.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37