Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Deadly Creature Mods!  (Read 2792 times)

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deadly Creature Mods!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 10:22:25 am »

Yes they are used and mounted by other civs who have destroyed many of my fortresses because of it. (sniffs) I'm so proud!
Magma cancels flow; interrupted by Ironblood.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 05:56:37 pm »

Yes they are used and mounted by other civs who have destroyed many of my fortresses because of it. (sniffs) I'm so proud!
Cool, you have dragons that bring their own snack's with them for after the fight! ;)
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2009, 02:05:54 pm »

You should watch two of these dragons fighting, it is epic! Fire everywhere! I don't understand why they breath fire at each other if they can't get hurt by it though...
Magma cancels flow; interrupted by Ironblood.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2009, 07:26:45 pm »

I know that and you know that but they don't know that. If I had to guess it's probably counted as a main attack so is used even if the opponent wont be hurt by it.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.
Pages: 1 [2]