Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7143 7144 [7145] 7146 7147 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9465596 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #107160 on: August 30, 2016, 09:27:04 am »

@Gamedragon:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

@BFEL: :(  that's not good.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #107161 on: August 30, 2016, 10:02:10 am »

Death is never really good.

Ah, the fallacies of youth.
Get offa my damn lawn, you damned emo kid.
Too many damns, man.

But context: after watching my gran being in a huge amount of pain for the final week of her life, despite the doctors having her own fuck tons of morphine and other painkillers, I'd much rather she have been granted a quick death. Probably wouldn't have hurt any less for me and the rest of my family, but we would've at least been spared those memories.

Without death, I basically foresee the alternative being watching our loved one disappear into dementia as they age instead. No thank you.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #107162 on: August 30, 2016, 01:33:21 pm »

@BFEL: :(  that's not good.
Apparently I pulled a muscle in my back or somesuch. While sleeping. BFEL is old at 24.
Got a shot in my butt that I had to suppress a fart through and the pain went from "involuntary whimpering" to "can walk like a more or less normal person" also got some oversized ibuprofens.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107163 on: August 30, 2016, 02:48:48 pm »

Iunno, weird things happen while you're asleep.

Glad you're feeling betterish.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107164 on: August 30, 2016, 04:25:12 pm »

If a problem can't be solved at least holding everything in only hurts me instead of venting forcing others to worry about me, I dunno why I bother posting my problems here when I get false hope at best and sympathy better spent on someone more important instead at worst.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #107165 on: August 30, 2016, 05:05:23 pm »

If you need somebody to talk to, hmu. I was just going to sleep, but you're absolutely deserving of sympathy because you're a cool dude.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107166 on: August 30, 2016, 05:12:21 pm »

If you need somebody to talk to, hmu. I was just going to sleep, but you're absolutely deserving of sympathy because you're a cool dude.
I was just sorta already frustrated + in a bad mood earlier today, and had just came to edit that out, but thanks. I'll still probably never approach knowing why you and others have faith in me.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #107167 on: August 30, 2016, 05:13:03 pm »

You're just as worthwhile as anyone else.  :) Please remember that when you feel like telling yourself otherwise.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107168 on: August 30, 2016, 05:14:47 pm »

You're just as worthwhile as anyone else.  :) Please remember that when you feel like telling yourself otherwise.
I suppose. Thank you.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #107169 on: August 30, 2016, 05:49:56 pm »

So long as you aren't using us as a crutch to make you feel good about yourself. That's bad shizzle.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107170 on: August 30, 2016, 05:58:33 pm »

Death is never really good.

Ah, the fallacies of youth.
Get offa my damn lawn, you damned emo kid.
You should invite all the emo kids to hang out with your lawn. Imagine the work you'd save if it started cutting itself! :P   

If a problem can't be solved at least holding everything in only hurts me instead of venting forcing others to worry about me, I dunno why I bother posting my problems here when I get false hope at best and sympathy better spent on someone more important instead at worst.
Ummm, no-one's more or less important to give sympathy to. Except perhaps in some weird hypothetical scenario where a one has a paid job to give sympathy to a particular person, I suppose. But I don't think any of the lovely people around here have such a job, they just do so because they care.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107171 on: August 30, 2016, 06:03:05 pm »

Ummm, no-one's more or less important to give sympathy to. Except perhaps in some weird hypothetical scenario where a one has a paid job to give sympathy to a particular person, I suppose. But I don't think any of the lovely people around here have such a job, they just do so because they care.
I cannot add to this.  BHK, you're a person, and important.
Feel free to PM me too.
Sigtext

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107172 on: August 30, 2016, 10:41:38 pm »

Never mind..... (
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 10:43:39 pm by BorkBorkGoesTheCode »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107173 on: August 30, 2016, 11:16:00 pm »

I didn't see what you wrote, but I hope you're alright ):
You have a peculiar style of writing but you're nice.  Thanks for PMing me before, it helped.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107174 on: August 30, 2016, 11:45:11 pm »

Never mind..... (
*hugs, just in case*
You are a cool dude.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 7143 7144 [7145] 7146 7147 ... 8167