Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6948 6949 [6950] 6951 6952 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452417 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #104235 on: April 14, 2016, 10:03:20 am »

Sick.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104236 on: April 14, 2016, 12:37:09 pm »

Stupid people gonna stupid. Customer enters my store, plops a system on the counter, and says "I want my money back. I ain't like it." Now, the receipt says that UNOPENED merch can be returned, and that opened merch can be exchanged if it's defective. So, I got yelled at because douche mcbro a) opened b) used and c) DESTROYED the packaging of an expensive item, and refused to give him exactly what he paid in cash back for it. People are lucky I'm not allowed to just fucking hit them when they get dirty with me.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #104237 on: April 14, 2016, 01:33:45 pm »

This story hits me really hard for variety of reasons.

But I also just generally ran out of happy for today.

Of to bed soon, to forget how to breathe again.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #104238 on: April 14, 2016, 05:58:14 pm »

It's FEF, not FEOF

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #104239 on: April 14, 2016, 06:53:23 pm »

The irony of her having a shirt saying "Queen of fucking everything" is not lost on me. I now feel kinda bad because of that
Triple (at least) meanings are fun.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104240 on: April 14, 2016, 09:43:23 pm »

Someone I seriously don't dislike is convinced that I dislike them, despite vociferous protests to the contrary and at least 5 others weighing in.  I don't know how to fix this.  Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #104241 on: April 14, 2016, 10:20:24 pm »

If I ever mention on here that I've signed up for another communications class, can somebody please remind me of the awful time I'm having right now? I've had a comm class three terms in a row, and each has been a botch in unique and interesting ways. It seems like for any non-STEM class, the teachers they hire here at the school are either incompetent, hacks, or incompetent hacks. I can't really blame them, however, since many of the part-timers openly share that their pay is less than stellar.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104242 on: April 14, 2016, 10:40:50 pm »

Someone I seriously don't dislike is convinced that I dislike them, despite vociferous protests to the contrary and at least 5 others weighing in.  I don't know how to fix this.  Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
If they're that neurotic, disliking them is probably a reasonable path to take.
So... start actually disliking them, thus removing the confusion? Seems an easy fix to me.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104243 on: April 15, 2016, 01:09:32 am »

Today I solved none of the terrible, life-ruining problems I'd planned to solve... apart from the lack of beer in the house! Woo!
Guess I'll throw a 'What Little Life I Had Is Falling Apart' party! Everyone's invited, but mostly the government officials who are apparently pretty keen to pick over my miserable, poverty-stricken carcass to tear away the last scraps of flesh in repayment for that metro fine I never dealt with last year after I traveled one stop without a valid ticket on my way home from work! Yeah! Let's partay!

Ahh, beer, you're the only one I can really trust.
* Yoink cracks open the first can.
* Cheapy McBeerface sprays cheap beer all over Yoink's laptop!

...Gee, thanks. ::)

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #104244 on: April 15, 2016, 03:21:26 am »

Been having on/off nightmares lately. Forgot to sleep on the right side (so slept on my left side) and guess what?!? Woke up at an ungodly hour almost crying because you know nightmares suck
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #104245 on: April 15, 2016, 03:22:55 am »

My friend who always has nightmares says that sleeping on her back makes them much less common.

Although then she can't sleep because she usually sleeps on her stomach...
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #104246 on: April 15, 2016, 03:24:51 am »

I used to sleep on my back or left side but now sleeping on my left side almost 75% of the time causes bad nightmares that result in me waking up wayyyy early and not wanting to fall back asleep
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #104247 on: April 15, 2016, 04:13:57 am »

Sorry I'm not posting here much... I'm reading everything, though. I hope one day I'll learn enough to be of more help...
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #104248 on: April 15, 2016, 05:50:34 am »

People don't really come here for help though, that's what Life Advice is for. This thread is more for venting and such.

Don't get me wrong - it's great that you want to help, but don't beat yourself up over not being able to do anything. We're all dogs on the internet and there's only so much you can do with soggy copper cables.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104249 on: April 15, 2016, 06:11:59 am »

:(
*applies hugpats*
Good luck, stay safe, be careful, all that.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 6948 6949 [6950] 6951 6952 ... 8167