Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6823 6824 [6825] 6826 6827 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9435214 times)

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #102360 on: February 23, 2016, 06:06:14 pm »

I can't show much emotion, because my mother-type person feeds on fear and weekness, I have to raise my little brother myself, and my step-dad's just done with everything. This tends to annoy people, especially the counselors :P
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102361 on: February 23, 2016, 06:07:19 pm »

*applies (platonic) hugs*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102362 on: February 23, 2016, 06:16:54 pm »

Why are thoughts along the lines of "man if I had a gf I could do x and it would be so nice" still even a thing i think. It just makes me sad for all the things I was looking forward to except it didn't work out so I just sort of have to abandon all of that

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #102363 on: February 23, 2016, 06:22:23 pm »

I need to add the Facebook news sidebar to my ad-blocking extensions.

I was going to write a really angry post, but I would probably have been banned, or at least muted for a while, for what I nearly posted. I'm quite vitriolic right now.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102364 on: February 23, 2016, 06:31:31 pm »

Brother es stupid. Stupid brother, don't mess your life just because its giving you a hard time, stupid brother, better come to parents' home tomorrow so you can do some serious explaining, stupid brother.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #102365 on: February 23, 2016, 10:57:24 pm »

*applies (platonic) hugs*
*APPLIES SEXUAL HUGS*
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102366 on: February 23, 2016, 10:58:18 pm »

Ewww.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #102367 on: February 23, 2016, 11:26:39 pm »

Oh lord. Oooooh lord. Oh deary me. This is probably not good. And I have to be away for the weekend when timing may be very important. Oh dear.

Welp, my timetable just got accelerated again
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #102368 on: February 23, 2016, 11:28:20 pm »

My time table is never accelerated enough.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102369 on: February 24, 2016, 12:12:32 am »

Well there goes most of my progress in controlling my mood swings and stuff. One lot of this and I'm back to being a quivering wreck oh for fuck's sake why did things have to line up like this of all possible times. Like one more week and it would've been perfect but now I may have not been able to get it at the right time and rrrrrrrgh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fucker goddammit why did I have to agree to go to that workshop which is this week couldn't it have been a week later then it would've been fiiiiiine for fuckity fuck's sake godfuckingdammit I can't do anything right
Of course I'm going to recover from this, I'm freaking out right now but currently I believe it justified because I may have fucked over a perfect opportunity to say something oh god damn this thing reeeegh

I swear if this turns out like I think it may I'll never stop kicking myself but I know it won't because what I perceive as a rational viewpoint has been heavily distorted by near a year and a half of worrying and self-denial and shit like that so I likely have more time to work with than I think I do but oh god fucking dammit why did it have to be noooooow. I'm seriously considering canceling plans I've had for over a month just to do this

Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I hate being like this I need it to be over and done with already goddammit why can I not say anything I should've spoken up a long time ago fucking cowardice fuck

I've already spent a solid half hour just freaking out like this and I can't get myself to fucking calm down because everything in my life reminds me of the current scenario and I don't have anyone to talk to about it and I don't even think I necessarily want to talk to anyone I just want to relieve this mental pressure

Fuuuuuuuuuck

Edit: hah it's funny that I'm freaking out so much over something so non-urgent but goddamn it's near impossible not to
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:20:46 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #102370 on: February 24, 2016, 12:34:12 am »

It's okay. It'll all work out eventually, somehow. And even if it isn't exactly what you want, give it your best shot.
*Platonic hugs*

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102371 on: February 24, 2016, 12:38:57 am »

It's ... I've calmed down a bit now. Thanks. I've set things in motion now though. No going back. Can't delete text messages.

Happening sometime soon. No optimal time waiting bullshit, that's me cowarding out. Gotta ... this'll be resolved one way or another within the next week or two. Or at least this long period of agonizing silence will be, and that's better than nothing.
Sig! Onol

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #102372 on: February 24, 2016, 01:02:00 am »

Can't delete text messages.
But you can send another message along the lines of "ohshit i'm so sorry i was drunk when i sent that"
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102373 on: February 24, 2016, 01:09:50 am »

This person knows me too well for that, and I don't get very irrational when drunk. Or at all, really.

It's all for the best though, and it's been set in stone. This whole hiding me feels business is going to be over in just over a week one way or the other.

Man, I really am a creature of deadlines. I had all this time to do something in and it's only once I perceive time as running out that I actually resolve to do anything. Need to work on that.
Sig! Onol

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #102374 on: February 24, 2016, 02:31:02 am »

That feeling when I get to listen to my 68 year old father coughing and hacking at 1 in the morning. Feels bad man. He's getting older and will die one day and shit. :C

He's had this cough for a while now but it's been pretty bad the last couple days. He continues to insist it's allergies. Which I can believe, I guess, it's rained recently so there's mold in the air and it's cedar fever season where cedar trees spew all their green pollen all over the place and upset tons of people's allergies.

Still. Old parents. Pretty depressing, listening to him neurotically coughing every single day without signs of improvement. Mom's coughing some times too. I still think their blood pressure medication may have something to do with it but it just pisses my dad off now if I mention it.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 6823 6824 [6825] 6826 6827 ... 8167