Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6697 6698 [6699] 6700 6701 ... 8169

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9538806 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #100470 on: January 04, 2016, 06:27:05 pm »

Karate, so you can kiai the shit out of your parents some day and walk out like a badass?
Hee.  Sorry.
But seriously though, push for what you want, and if not, go for karate so you can do that.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100471 on: January 04, 2016, 06:30:15 pm »

If tennis is your first choice, push for that. If you do rejoin karate, make sure to visualize your parents' faces on the bags whenever you hit them. Might help make you a little less scared of them.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100472 on: January 04, 2016, 06:35:34 pm »

I sent my crush another message, just to be sure. She hasn't replied after a day but I'm not more certain about anything than I was before. No idea wtf to do tbh, I was going to ask her out but that doesn't seem like such a good plan anymore

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100473 on: January 04, 2016, 06:36:05 pm »

Er...Wait for her to respond?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #100474 on: January 04, 2016, 07:37:44 pm »

good luck friend! i hope you can do tennis

in my own kinda sads, school starts again tomorrow :// which isnt entirely bad bc i can hug people but school

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #100475 on: January 04, 2016, 08:28:31 pm »

I sent my crush another message, just to be sure. She hasn't replied after a day but I'm not more certain about anything than I was before. No idea wtf to do tbh, I was going to ask her out but that doesn't seem like such a good plan anymore
Bruh, you should probably stop with the persistent messaging if it riles you up this much. Not to mention constant messaging could come off as kinda creepy. (´・ω・`)
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #100476 on: January 04, 2016, 08:32:39 pm »

He sent two, which probably isn't creepy yet.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #100477 on: January 04, 2016, 08:37:58 pm »

He sent two, which probably isn't creepy yet.
My mistake. It seems I recall every other post miauw made in the sad thread recently being about crush-message stuff.

If she's not responding she's not responding. At least in face-to-face conversation they can't do that without looking like a jerk.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #100478 on: January 04, 2016, 08:57:07 pm »

iirc it only took about 3 messages for my crush to tell me that I'm a creepy faggot and should fuck off
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #100479 on: January 04, 2016, 09:04:23 pm »

Sounds like a smooth customer.

Insofar as I have a crush, she's in Germany and I have no lanes of communication.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #100480 on: January 05, 2016, 12:23:15 am »

Argh I'm sick and gloomy.
Apparently I might have gotten strep throat for the ~6th time. (At least that's how many times I've gotten medication for it...)

Also I beat Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer so now I'm bored and don't have anything to distract myself with. Luckily I don't keep anything sharp lying around, but...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #100481 on: January 05, 2016, 01:30:32 am »

I think you may be attracted to the first letter of the English alphabet.

A-sexual geddit
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100482 on: January 05, 2016, 02:40:00 am »

I have to wake up in 4 hours to head back home. It's been a nice visit, probably won't see my dad and that half of the family again for at least another year. It's so crazy seeing my little baby siblings in one year increments now...it's cliche but they really do grow up so fast. Oh well, the six year old wanted to be woken up at 4 in the morning so she could say goodbye, so that should be fun. And now for sleep, so I can actually get out the door in the morning.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #100483 on: January 05, 2016, 08:00:51 am »

I wanted to get blood drawn today, but I was exahusted and overslept.

It will have to be on Friday I'm guessing. That or next week :/
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #100484 on: January 05, 2016, 10:46:36 am »

As far as crushes, I have zilch... presently.

Not enough social interaction I think. The only interaction I do with the opposite sex is a minor amount of talking at college, which stirs up absolutely nothing emotionally.

I've never had crushes. At least, not what has been described by others here as some thought driving, existence dominating thing. I've been attracted to people, but if it's not reciprocated I can go on my merry way. Although, I know veeeeeery few women myself, and very rarely talk to any outside of a class environment. So yea, I guess I'd better address that or hand in my mating privileges.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6697 6698 [6699] 6700 6701 ... 8169