Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6516 6517 [6518] 6519 6520 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452007 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #97755 on: October 07, 2015, 08:28:11 pm »

honestly i'm just waiting for the day caroline can, financially and emotionally, go full rant mode on her parents and end with a "get fucked, never talk to me again" or something of that nature

i'll even write her a script if i have to
I would +1 this but this is not a suggestion game.

Also, here, have an option 3: Find Christian sympathetic people.  Make a club.
Be leadership.
Win at life.
(???
Profit!)
No but seriously, xphobist types are not the only Christians.  Heck, my priest pretty much outright supports gay marriage.
Or something?  I'm not sure I'm seizing on one word and whatnot.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 08:32:52 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #97756 on: October 07, 2015, 08:31:53 pm »

I'm sorry I don't really have anything akin to advice for you, but even so I'm sure that things will be okay and I wish you the best of luck!

honestly i'm just waiting for the day carmen can, financially and emotionally, go full rant mode on her parents and end with a "get fucked, never talk to me again" or something of that nature

i'll even write her a script if i have to
i too eagerly await this day and will help however i can

oh and i forgot my own sads: i got to hear out my like next closest friend's mom yell and scream at him because reasons, and im worried bc his mom said she'd pull him out of our school if he doesnt "stop pretending you're a boy and start being an actual girl" and bullshit like "you look ugly" and more bs like that and i do not enjoy yelling so i spent like the rest of the time at his house shaking to various degrees whoops. then we went to his church and sang and shit which was okay so yeah woo

also i think i might be starting to have a crush on him oops
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:04:06 pm by Worldmaster27 »

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #97757 on: October 07, 2015, 08:38:30 pm »

No but seriously, xphobist types are not the only Christians.  Heck, my priest pretty much outright supports gay marriage.
oh, i should have clarified

i meant that she should choose a group affiliation her parents would be inclined to like without needing much explanation, and it sounds like their interests align with the stereotypes

sorry about that
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97758 on: October 07, 2015, 08:42:10 pm »

oh, i should have clarified

i meant that she should choose a group affiliation her parents would be inclined to like without needing much explanation, and it sounds like their interests align with the stereotypes

sorry about that
Oh yup.
But seriously.  Find people that fit the adjectives of choice but are also accepting.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97759 on: October 07, 2015, 09:39:11 pm »

to be fair

trans guys are freaking hot

like i sometimes feel weird saying that but

they are

as a rule of thumb
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #97760 on: October 07, 2015, 10:07:11 pm »

to be fair

they are

as a rule of thumb
I don't think its any weirder than saying you're attracted to a specific race.  Like... maybe a little weird, but unless you're a jerk about it its not a problem.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #97761 on: October 07, 2015, 10:47:50 pm »

to be fair

they are

as a rule of thumb
i concur lol he's v androgynous (and thus super cute)

then again it may just be that he's become v close to me in the last like week and we've been talking a lot more and stuff

idk it may just be like me caring very intensely about him which i tend to do with people, that is get very strong feelings about them and stuff but not meant in a romantic or w/e way

but regardless i doubt he'd feel that way about me and so yeah, it's unlikely that anything would come of a crush but i'd be totally cool if he did like me yep :P

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #97762 on: October 07, 2015, 10:49:44 pm »

to be fair

they are

as a rule of thumb
+1

Also androgynous people are v cute in general.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97763 on: October 07, 2015, 11:04:27 pm »

Absolutely
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #97764 on: October 07, 2015, 11:57:36 pm »

to be fair

they are

as a rule of thumb
+1

Me and a redneck friend of mine were literally just boggling over how stevonnie is hot even though we have no idea if they're a man or a woman

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #97765 on: October 08, 2015, 12:12:04 am »

The answer is always yes.

Anyway, I came home tonight to yet another fresh urine spot right in the middle of my bed, and additional poop on the floor. All the usual suspects have been rounded up and informed of the error of their ways through pee-to-face exposure and introduction to the litter box.

Now my bed is soggy, even with application of disinfectant/pet stain+odor remover, toweling off, and sleeping on a towel. It was inevitable. Fucking fuzz beasts.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #97766 on: October 08, 2015, 03:34:37 am »

For years of my life I would have a reaction to a common ingredient in toothpaste that would give a me a lip sore at least once a month that would last for a couple days.  This would make me feel stressed.  Now I found a toothpaste that doesn't have the ingredient, but if I get stressed enough I feel like I have the lip sore even though I actually don't.

In this case, I really need to pass my driver's test, and I just learned that I have an 8 hour shift that I will get home from at midnight, and an eight hour during it, which means I have to find someone to cover the later shift and I'll STILL be tired during it.

-snippy snipe-
+1

Me and a redneck friend of mine were literally just boggling over how stevonnie is hot even though we have no idea if they're a man or a woman
Happens in the show too.  I love the scene where Sadie and Lars meet Stevonnie.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #97767 on: October 08, 2015, 03:50:19 am »

Missed class for no good reason, drank spoiled milk, inhaled a bunch of smoke while asleep. Didn't finish work. Didn't fulfill obligations. Didn't make friends feel better.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97768 on: October 08, 2015, 08:00:27 am »

They're not a man, and they're not a woman. They're an experience.
Also sex doesn't matter, hot is hot
Black lives matter.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #97769 on: October 08, 2015, 08:22:54 am »

Yea, just like species doesn't matter.
If it's hot, it's hot. Whatever goes :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6516 6517 [6518] 6519 6520 ... 8167