Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5349 5350 [5351] 5352 5353 ... 8166

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9413417 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #80250 on: August 25, 2014, 05:13:41 pm »

One of my cats died sometime between last night and this morning, and my dad and I  just finished burying her.
Black lives matter.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80251 on: August 25, 2014, 05:16:06 pm »

well, it's official. i'm retarded when it comes to relationships. I think I just need to accept that I'm not relationship material and stop.  :-\
Ha. You're not relationship material. I'm not relationship material.

Never had a date. Ever. Never asked a girl on a date. Have had very few friends who are girls. You've gotten further than me. If you're retarded, I'm so slow I'm comatose.

So cheer up, you could be way worse. You could be me.
If you're comatose, I'm dead.
Sorry? I didn't quite catch that. These zombie ears, y'know?
If you're a zombie them I'm someone who is not incompetent, but just lazes around doing nothing apart from when they have to.
Oh wait...

Fuck.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80252 on: August 25, 2014, 05:27:43 pm »

If you guys are bad, it's your own damn fault. Look, you're overthinking things. Girls? They're just boys who sit down to pee and have a better chance of smelling nice. If you're interested in talking to a girl, walk up and say hey. Ask an open ended question to get their opinion. Use a compliment and mutual interests to gain rapport. You know, the same way you would with anyone else. The fear of rejection is worse than actually being rejected. Now quit being forever alone and do something about it if loneliness is a problem.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80253 on: August 25, 2014, 05:33:03 pm »

I was just using this as a springboard to vaguely moan about my lack of drive to do things.
I don't really have any problems.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80254 on: August 25, 2014, 05:47:02 pm »

As far as I know, a guy has functional mammary glands, they're just never/almost never in the situation where they need to come online :v

What with never being pregnant and all...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #80255 on: August 25, 2014, 05:49:03 pm »

After months of fighting with the financial aid office about whether or not they have everything and new documents they never mentioned before springing out of every crack in the walls, the due date to pay for this semester's tuition has arrived, and they still aren't done whining about paperwork, so I don't get FA, and I can't afford to attend without FA so I guess my college days are over for the foreseeable future. Is very sad ;-;
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80256 on: August 25, 2014, 05:49:18 pm »

I was just using this as a springboard to vaguely moan about my lack of drive to do things.
I don't really have any problems.
Procrastination is a problem. There you go, I invented a problem for you! I hope you feel sad now!
Maybe later.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #80257 on: August 25, 2014, 05:51:18 pm »

Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80258 on: August 25, 2014, 06:34:33 pm »

http://vimeo.com/38013872
This should come with a sides warning.

I have to ask NASA for them back now.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #80259 on: August 25, 2014, 06:38:48 pm »

If you guys are bad, it's your own damn fault. Look, you're overthinking things. Girls? They're just boys who sit down to pee and have a better chance of smelling nice. If you're interested in talking to a girl, walk up and say hey. Ask an open ended question to get their opinion. Use a compliment and mutual interests to gain rapport. You know, the same way you would with anyone else. The fear of rejection is worse than actually being rejected. Now quit being forever alone and do something about it if loneliness is a problem.

But....they might bite! :o
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80260 on: August 25, 2014, 06:40:20 pm »

But....they might bite! :o
You know, that can actually be a good thing.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80261 on: August 25, 2014, 06:49:04 pm »

After months of fighting with the financial aid office about whether or not they have everything and new documents they never mentioned before springing out of every crack in the walls, the due date to pay for this semester's tuition has arrived, and they still aren't done whining about paperwork, so I don't get FA, and I can't afford to attend without FA so I guess my college days are over for the foreseeable future. Is very sad ;-;
damit now you made me sad
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #80262 on: August 25, 2014, 07:16:37 pm »

damit now you made me sad
If that makes you sad, just wait until you get student loans. A year after uni and I'm at -$18k net worth, and that's only because I'm really lucky and well below the average for student debt.

As to the original thing, not really. Just go talk to your financial aid processing folks at the college. Fact of the matter is, the university would be losing money by having someone expected to be there and paying not be there and not paying; they can't exactly bring in replacements if those dates are already past. They will work with you to get it all sorted out.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80263 on: August 25, 2014, 07:33:04 pm »

As far as I know, a guy has functional mammary glands, they're just never/almost never in the situation where they need to come online :v

What with never being pregnant and all...
I said MORE functional.
And I'm pretty sure if you put the same situation of hormones and stimulation into a guy as what makes a womans breasts lactate, you'd get yourself a cup of man-milk. Doesn't get much more functional than *that*.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #80264 on: August 25, 2014, 07:35:00 pm »

Er, sure....

But the thing is, men don't have that hormonal cocktail. They have the lock, but not the key. I don't call that as functional as having both lock and key, as women do.

Edit: Ninja
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 5349 5350 [5351] 5352 5353 ... 8166