Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4257 4258 [4259] 4260 4261 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434257 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #63870 on: July 19, 2013, 05:08:01 pm »

I turned off the lights for 5 minutes to try to fall asleep and then i heard something crawling right next to my ear.

It was fucken cave spider ready to eat me alive. But i didn't give up and set fire to my bed.

Spiders no more.
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63871 on: July 19, 2013, 05:12:04 pm »

I turned off the lights for 5 minutes to try to fall asleep and then i heard something crawling right next to my ear.

It was fucken cave spider ready to eat me alive. But i didn't give up and set fire to my bed.

Spiders no more.
But now your bed is !!bed!!
._.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63872 on: July 19, 2013, 06:28:58 pm »

It hurts to clench my hand. Something's up with my thumb and I don't like it.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63873 on: July 19, 2013, 06:32:44 pm »

At least your thumb doesn't make fapping sounds when you touch the screen of your phone.
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63874 on: July 19, 2013, 06:48:35 pm »

Incredibly minor but the zipper on one of my German Army shirts broke. I do have a second one though.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63875 on: July 19, 2013, 06:52:48 pm »

Omg what , German army shirt?
This grammar Nazi thing is going way too far.

Editninja: Im back on forums because i got banned from the most recent RPG i played. Who would have thought that the nickname yomomasofat is offensive?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 06:55:31 pm by brainfreez »

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63876 on: July 19, 2013, 07:04:06 pm »

Editninja: Im back on forums because i got banned from the most recent RPG i played. Who would have thought that the nickname yomomasofat is offensive?
Can't imagine why. Which game was it.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63877 on: July 19, 2013, 07:07:08 pm »

League of legends. I decided to try it out because it was recommended to me by few friends.

I just created a new account and got banned til 22 jully.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63878 on: July 19, 2013, 07:08:59 pm »

Of all games League of Legends probably has much worse names than yomommasofat.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63879 on: July 19, 2013, 07:12:36 pm »

The league of legends also has the strong rules for leaving games and i have the hobbit to go idle sometimes.
Butter toasted bread is no joke.

It just broke my heart to see all the people say "report him , report him" after i return to the game.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 07:15:27 pm by brainfreez »

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63880 on: July 19, 2013, 07:16:21 pm »

I end up going idle at times because the match has often already started by the time i finish loading. If it wasn't for that and the fact that i suck i would probably play it more.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63881 on: July 19, 2013, 07:19:25 pm »

I don't suck at the game and i quite like it , but since my PC got internet aids it's downloading speeds dropped to 200kb/s so it's hard for me to wait all the time when loading and i just overestimate the time it will take.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63882 on: July 19, 2013, 07:21:04 pm »

That's basically what happened to my computer i think.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63883 on: July 19, 2013, 07:22:49 pm »

Ugh, someone on another site is mathsplaining to me.  It's kind of infuriating.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63884 on: July 19, 2013, 07:24:44 pm »

You should say where it is Vector.  I will gallantly rush to your aid and defend your honour.
Pages: 1 ... 4257 4258 [4259] 4260 4261 ... 8167