Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3516 3517 [3518] 3519 3520 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9463434 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #52755 on: September 23, 2012, 07:43:17 pm »

The unintentional poisoning thing seems to be mostly from people not using prescription drugs correctly.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52756 on: September 23, 2012, 08:39:00 pm »

[latepost]
Yes, I live in a little city. From the wiki:
Battle Creek is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan, in northwest Calhoun County, at the confluence of the Kalamazoo and Battle Creek Rivers. It is the principal city of the Battle Creek, Michigan Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), which encompasses all of Calhoun county. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 52,347, while the MSA population was 136,146.
[/latepost]

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled sads.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #52757 on: September 23, 2012, 09:30:03 pm »

So, I was right yesterday when I thought I was about out of manic and heading into depressive. :/ Being all super happy last night must have drained my reserves of happy, because I was pretty discontented today.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52758 on: September 23, 2012, 10:08:08 pm »

Yesterday me and a girl I really like ended up intimately snuggling. She has a boyfriend currently though. She told me today that I cant talk to most of my friends about us because we share a friendgroup. I do not like being a mistress...

So, I was right yesterday when I thought I was about out of manic and heading into depressive. :/ Being all super happy last night must have drained my reserves of happy, because I was pretty discontented today.

Yeah, I know that feeling. Having a great day almost garuntees the next will be crap.
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52759 on: September 23, 2012, 10:09:42 pm »

Yesterday me and a girl I really like ended up intimately snuggling. She has a boyfriend currently though. She told me today that I cant talk to most of my friends about us because we share a friendgroup. I do not like being a mistress...
I've never been a mistress, but I hear ya. I refuse to be the catalyst for cheating, but if both parties are in on it, I'm game.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52760 on: September 23, 2012, 10:11:18 pm »

Yeah, I'm not going to let myself help someone physically cheat, although I suppose I just helped her emotionally cheat.
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52761 on: September 23, 2012, 10:11:55 pm »

Eeeeeh, that's a fine line. You can emotionally support/fulfill people without it being cheating.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52762 on: September 23, 2012, 10:12:11 pm »

I hate being a secret. I'm like, "What the hell is so wrong with me that you don't want people knowing you sleep with me?"

Doesn't end well. :/

Yeah, I know that feeling. Having a great day almost garuntees the next will be crap.

Yeah. :/ It's all good, I guess. I can be happy, I just have to force it, and that's not much fun.

Also, new sad of the day: My hand hurts. Really fucking bad. Usually it's not so bad that I feel I should mention it, but today it is. :/
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52763 on: September 23, 2012, 10:13:31 pm »

We were spooning (fully clothed mind you), I'm pretty sure that counts as intimacy, and therefore cheating? She told me that she's definately not telling her boyfriend

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52764 on: September 23, 2012, 10:15:40 pm »

We were spooning (fully clothed mind you), I'm pretty sure that counts as intimacy, and therefore cheating? She told me that she's definately not telling her boyfriend

Yeah. That's pretty much cheating. I look at it this way: If she was your girlfriend, and she did it with another guy, would you be pissed/dump her over it/view it as cheating? If yes, then it is cheating.
He's fucking with us.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52765 on: September 23, 2012, 10:16:00 pm »

I can be happy, I just have to force it, and that's not much fun.

Also, new sad of the day: My hand hurts. Really fucking bad. Usually it's not so bad that I feel I should mention it, but today it is. :/

Is that real happiness though? Or are you talking moments when you have managed to distract yourself enough to be happy? Why does your hand hurt?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52766 on: September 23, 2012, 10:17:06 pm »

And it's real happy. I just have to get through the overlying depression before I can feel it though. I'm not sure I'm explaining it very well though...

And my hand is and has been broken for about a year and a half ish now. Or my pinky knuckle, more accurately.
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #52767 on: September 23, 2012, 10:17:47 pm »

I can be happy, I just have to force it, and that's not much fun.

Is that real happiness though? Or are you talking moments when you have managed to distract yourself enough to be happy? Why does your hand hurt?

His hand broke, and healed wonky.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52768 on: September 23, 2012, 10:18:53 pm »

His hand broke, and healed wonky.

That.
He's fucking with us.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52769 on: September 23, 2012, 10:19:22 pm »

Yeah. That's pretty much cheating. I look at it this way: If she was your girlfriend, and she did it with another guy, would you be pissed/dump her over it/view it as cheating? If yes, then it is cheating.

Yeah, she's pretty affectionate. If I ever end up dating her I'm going to have to get used to the idea of her snuggling with other people besides me. I don't want to make her feel trapped. But I don't think I can be her mistress in the mean time. It's against my morals, and I also don't function well keeping secrets, they don't sit well with me.
Pages: 1 ... 3516 3517 [3518] 3519 3520 ... 8167