Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3476 3477 [3478] 3479 3480 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9464598 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #52155 on: September 15, 2012, 04:09:26 pm »

And how the hell did you get superglue in your mouth?
I HAVE NO IDEA.
Can you talk? If not- ha. Sorry.

Yesterday was one of 'those' days in which every possible conceivable thing went wrong- as long as it was minor. But- 6 minor things added up to me failing my chemistry exam, so...
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52156 on: September 15, 2012, 05:42:37 pm »

Damn, i broke my arm 4 days ago.
Wut.

Also, legit sads: I'm currently doing (highly untrained) legal research to prevent myself from being screwed by the Friend of the Court. They have a nasty habit of taking every penny a divorced man earns...which is illegal. Oh, and they also profit from child support payments.

I may have to lay a severe verbal beatdown in the near future.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #52157 on: September 15, 2012, 06:08:55 pm »

I went to Gamestop today and saw all the adds for WiiU games and how the Psp and Ds games were nearly gone. It was at this that I suddenly realized how the current console gen is almost over. I'm only almost 17 so why does this make me feel so old...
It's FEF, not FEOF

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52158 on: September 15, 2012, 07:16:36 pm »

I keep telling myself I'm ugly, unattractive, awkward, etc. Worst part is I don't know how true it is.

Also, a real life friend of mine set up a D&D game with some people I hadn't met previously. It was fun, but they started tossing homophobic jokes about halfway in and I just kinda sat there silent. Was awkward.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #52159 on: September 15, 2012, 07:19:40 pm »

I keep telling myself I'm ugly, unattractive, awkward, etc. Worst part is I don't know how true it is.

Also, a real life friend of mine set up a D&D game with some people I hadn't met previously. It was fun, but they started tossing homophobic jokes about halfway in and I just kinda sat there silent. Was awkward.

You kidding? You are pretty handsome, last I checked.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #52160 on: September 15, 2012, 07:22:57 pm »

This.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52161 on: September 15, 2012, 07:24:50 pm »

xD

For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52162 on: September 15, 2012, 07:28:42 pm »

This.
Agreed.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #52163 on: September 15, 2012, 07:30:51 pm »

I'm curious now xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52164 on: September 15, 2012, 07:38:45 pm »

* Descan endorses the sexiness of kai
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #52165 on: September 15, 2012, 07:39:13 pm »

Bleh. Just feeling down in general.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52166 on: September 15, 2012, 07:53:56 pm »

He is gay. :P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52167 on: September 15, 2012, 07:54:42 pm »

Damn, i broke my arm 4 days ago.
Wut.

Also, legit sads: I'm currently doing (highly untrained) legal research to prevent myself from being screwed by the Friend of the Court. They have a nasty habit of taking every penny a divorced man earns...which is illegal. Oh, and they also profit from child support payments.

I may have to lay a severe verbal beatdown in the near future.

I do not quite follow. The Friend of the Court serves merely as amicus curiae of the court; the verdict is issued by the family division judge responsible for the case.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52168 on: September 15, 2012, 08:05:11 pm »

* Descan endorses the sexiness of kai
Don't make me blush like that :P

Also, homophobic comments: either tell them to shut up and it becomes worse, sit there and don't join in (I find this is the best option) and try to ignore it as best you can, or join in, and become a homophobe yourself.
I might tell my friend I'm gay, which would be the first real life person I've come out to, but I'm kinda afraid I'll get hit with the "I don't support it but not going to judge" BS. :( He's a nice guy but moderately religious and well... We'll see.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #52169 on: September 15, 2012, 08:13:11 pm »

Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 3476 3477 [3478] 3479 3480 ... 8167