Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3444 3445 [3446] 3447 3448 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9467247 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #51675 on: September 11, 2012, 10:27:46 pm »

Just out of interest, I wonder what people think my sexuality is?

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51676 on: September 11, 2012, 10:28:41 pm »

Here's how my day went today:
5am: about to go to sleep when get text from girl was planning on spending the whole day with, text about how excited they were to spend the day with me, etc.
6am: they say they can be here in 30 min so we can spend the day together, but I say it'd be best to wait until 7:30
7:30 I call them, and they say they had to do an errand and would be here in 30 minutes.
40 minutes later: I call them back, and they say they'll be here in 30 minutes...
40 minutes later: I call them back, and they say they'll be here in 30 minutes...
this goes on until 1 P.M. so for 5 and a half hours,
then at 1 p.m. they say they have to go do something but it should take about 2 hours, and they'll call when they're done and will come over right afterwards to spend the rest of the day with me.
I play some games, and all of a sudden it's 4pm, never got a call, so I call her phone, and it's off,
5pm call her phone, still off,
6pm call her phone, still off,
7pm call her phone, still off, text her "thank you for showing me how much you wanted to spend the day with me" or something along those lines,
8pm she texts me saying I'm mean to her and if I'm going to act that way then she'd rather hang out with me another day.
and now she isn't responding to my texts or answering my calls..

I wasted my entire day, waiting for this girl, and she never showed up,
and the sad part is this isn't the first time this has happened,
more like the 3rd or 4th,
all my friends that I've told this to when it happened last time tell me I should not talk to her and not even try to hang out with her anymore, but I think she's worth it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:30:52 pm by Valid_Dark »
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51677 on: September 11, 2012, 10:29:25 pm »

Welsh.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51678 on: September 11, 2012, 10:29:51 pm »

Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51679 on: September 11, 2012, 10:30:58 pm »

Welsh.

...Welsh is a sexuality?

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51680 on: September 11, 2012, 10:32:17 pm »

I think she's worth it.
Why?

Because.. she's super cute and nerdy and good at making up excuses?
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51681 on: September 11, 2012, 10:33:57 pm »

Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51682 on: September 11, 2012, 10:34:50 pm »

I think she's worth it.
Why?

There are plenty of girls who are super cute and nerdy WITHOUT making up excuses.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51683 on: September 11, 2012, 10:35:14 pm »

Welsh.
...Welsh is a sexuality?
D'uh.

In all seriousness. :P

Oh wait, I gave it away pretty much when I first joined the forum.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51684 on: September 11, 2012, 10:35:36 pm »

I think she's worth it.
Why?
She pretty obviously doesn't want to be around you but doesn't have the willpower to tell you so. She's trying to frustrate you out of contacting her.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #51685 on: September 11, 2012, 10:38:26 pm »

Welsh.
...Welsh is a sexuality?
D'uh.

Oh wait, I gave it away pretty much when I first joined the forum.
It means you fuck sheep, Reudh.

I think she's worth it.
Why?

And... She walks all over you? Yeah, I actually can't sympathize with you at this point. If she's done this 3 or 4 times and you still haven't learned... Well, them's the breaks. It might sound mean of me, but my intention isn't to be mean, it's to help you see this situation in a realistic light.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51686 on: September 11, 2012, 10:39:01 pm »

I think she's worth it.
Why?
She pretty obviously doesn't want to be around you but doesn't have the willpower to tell you so. She's trying to frustrate you out of contacting her.

but.. when I tried to cut my ties with her last time it happened, she got all mad at me and told me I mean a lot to her and she wants me around, and she tells me that she cares about me and likes me and thinks I'm cute and wants me to teach her c++

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51687 on: September 11, 2012, 10:40:03 pm »

I think she's worth it.
Why?

but.. when I tried to cut my ties with her last time it happened, she got all mad at me and told me I mean a lot to her and she wants me around, and she tells me that she cares about me and likes me and thinks I'm cute and wants me to teach her c++
Then I'm afraid she's stark raving mad. Move to Cuba and change your identity.

But really, sometimes people do contradictory things like that. It could be that she wants to manipulate you. It could be she feels some kind of social pressure to not stay away from you even though she wants to. It could be a lot of things, but none of them are very good.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:42:29 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51688 on: September 11, 2012, 10:40:39 pm »

In all seriousness I don't have any idea, and am only curious to know how appropriate it would be to hit on you (note that I might either way).

And Valid Dark, I wouldn't presume her intentions, but I do know she treated you like dirt. Maybe something ridiculously huge came up, but she should've told you if so. What I'd do is make sure her excuse wasn't valid before dumping her cold, 'cause if it isn't, that's ridiculous.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51689 on: September 11, 2012, 10:41:51 pm »

I think she's worth it.
Why?

That's emotional manipulation bro. ABORT. :/ I've been there and done that, and STILL bear the scars. Please don't fall into that trap. It's a doozy.

In all seriousness, I think Reudh is... Bisexual...?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 3444 3445 [3446] 3447 3448 ... 8167