Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2466 2467 [2468] 2469 2470 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434313 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #37005 on: September 16, 2011, 02:25:21 am »

Kael is hosting Akylon's Minecraft server 24/7. While this would normally be a happy thing, I'm sad because of 2 reasons:
1. WHY NOT TERRARIA ARRRRGGGHHHH RAEG
2. The more sensible reason: I can't play Minecraft because my graphics card sucks too much.
You can't play MINECRAFT because of your graphics card? Mind = blown.

Lol, my laptop has a 128MB Intel GMA graphics card and is running on power saver (Throttled to 1ghz processing speed) and Minecraft runs... well enough.

Doomchild-

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37006 on: September 16, 2011, 03:15:30 am »

Discrimination is not just a human thing

i feel sad for the little guy, even though he's so cute
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37007 on: September 16, 2011, 03:23:40 am »

That poor seal  :'(
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37008 on: September 16, 2011, 11:06:11 am »

Wow, I am just way too tired.  I've basically hit the point of no return here with my sleep need and it's to bed with me... =/

I hate how humans need to do this thing.  It's really annoying.  I wish I could be awake all the time with no negative repercussions, and then also be able to sleep whenever I wanted to, too.  Because that would be the best.
I believe I made a similar comment a while back about how eating is too much of a hassle.
Sleep I'm 50/50 about. On the one hand sleep is nice, I get to forget about everything for a while.
But on the other hand I also lose track of everything I was doing and have to start the whole day over again.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37009 on: September 16, 2011, 11:33:49 am »

There are ways to reduce required sleep.

Too bad they're horribly unfun.
Nothing important here, move along.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #37010 on: September 16, 2011, 12:14:33 pm »

I think the spambot thread where I pretended we were a renaissance forum got deleted before I could see whether or not the bot responded.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37011 on: September 16, 2011, 01:16:39 pm »

I hate how humans need to do this thing.  It's really annoying.  I wish I could be awake all the time with no negative repercussions, and then also be able to sleep whenever I wanted to, too.  Because that would be the best.

You need a dreambot like Jade's.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #37012 on: September 16, 2011, 01:48:02 pm »

Wow, I am just way too tired.  I've basically hit the point of no return here with my sleep need and it's to bed with me... =/

I like this guy's solution:

NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Ringmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37013 on: September 16, 2011, 03:06:51 pm »

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37014 on: September 16, 2011, 03:17:47 pm »

It sounds like you didn't disprove his god as much as proved that his god isn't something that that could be debated rationally. Irrational=/=nonexistant.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37015 on: September 16, 2011, 03:27:16 pm »

Stupid coworkers got me sick, right as my days off started. I'll be at the peak of it right when I was hoping to do the local RenFest this weekend, which means I might have to reschedule... or worse, cancel. Currently nursing it with some sweetened, slippery-elm infused milk, and some pea soup. Still feel like the Blegh.

Dangit, human limitations! Why must you fetter us so?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #37016 on: September 16, 2011, 04:20:54 pm »

It sounds like you didn't disprove his god as much as proved that his god isn't something that that could be debated rationally. Irrational=/=nonexistant.

Yeah, pretty much.  I just showed him that he was trying to logically predict the actions of a being to which logic doesn't apply.
Shoes...

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #37017 on: September 16, 2011, 04:34:02 pm »

Imagine a perfectionist. Now imagine one who can't even be moderatly good at anything he does. That's me. After missing a couple of vocabulary questions today in honors english III, I felt like shit, to the point where I could not focus for the rest of the class. Lunch cheers me up after that. Que biology next. Was doing great, until we got a review sheet and I realized that I only knew 4/5 of the material, even with studying. Study hall after that cheered me up. Get home, play a game of Toribash with my video game incompetent 13 year old sister, and lose twice in a row. She wont play another round. So yeah, today has been shit, as most weekdays are when I feel like a complete idiot.  A college prep teacher once told me that college will be one level above my honors classes. If I can't excel in my current classes, how is college going to treat me? I'm worried I'll be a failure right now. Shit. This post will probaly be ignored, just like most of them. Ah well.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 04:57:19 pm by jc6036 »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37018 on: September 16, 2011, 04:52:50 pm »

MY HAIR IS FULL OF SPIDERS

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #37019 on: September 16, 2011, 04:58:28 pm »

Imagine a perfectionist. Now imagine one who can't even be moderatly good at anything he does. That's me. After missing a couple of vocabulary questions today in honors english III, I felt like shit, to the point where I could not focus for the rest of the class. Lunch cheers me up after that. Que biology next. Was doing great, until we got a review sheet and I realized that I only knew 4/5 of the material, even with studying. Study hall after that cheered me up. Get home, play a game of Toribash with my video game incompetent 13 year old sister, and lose twice in a row. She wont play another round. So yeah, today has been shit, as most weekdays are when I feel like a complete idiot.  A college prep teacher once told me that college will be one level above my honors classes. If I can't excel in my current classes, how is college going to treat me? I'm worried I'll be a failure right now. Shit.
School just started, right?  Relax.  Sure, I'd say college classes are tougher, but if you get your A's and B's (or B's and C's) in high school and graduate, you'll be ready for college.  Don't feel like an idiot because you are not one.  You just aren't perfect yet.  That takes time.
Pages: 1 ... 2466 2467 [2468] 2469 2470 ... 8167