Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2195 2196 [2197] 2198 2199 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9456006 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #32940 on: July 15, 2011, 10:53:27 am »

Sure enough, nightmares -> missing class AGAIN.

On the other hand, I'm going to sell my soul to myself and write a contract that will keep me out of this damn situation.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #32941 on: July 15, 2011, 12:31:51 pm »

I had a dream I won like two or three games on Steamgifts.  That made me realize it was a dream because there's no way I'll win anything on Steamgifts.
Shoes...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32942 on: July 15, 2011, 12:33:06 pm »

I am pretty sure my dream was about killing vampires.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #32943 on: July 15, 2011, 12:36:35 pm »

Sudden jolt again when I realized that I don't look like a guy.  Oh, lordy... gonna be one of those days.
Hell, I don't see anything when I look at mirrors. It really weirds me out sometimes.
I am pretty sure my dream was about killing vampires.
OH SHI-

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32944 on: July 15, 2011, 12:43:35 pm »

Bleh. Just been a horrible day so far. Games aren't fun, didn't get much sleep, I've work to do but I don't want to...
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32945 on: July 15, 2011, 01:17:41 pm »

Bleh. Just been a horrible day so far. Games aren't fun, didn't get much sleep, I've work to do but I don't want to...
Only one thing to do.
Go out, buy some fun-sized Snickers bars, download 300 trojans at once, and cry manly tears as your computer burns to the ground while your bank account is hacked and accessed for 3 million monetary units of dept.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #32946 on: July 15, 2011, 01:37:44 pm »

I had maybe the 5th or 6th dream I have had in 20+ years last night.

I think I was doing some seriously boring paperwork.

The one I had before that was only a couple months ago and was awesome. It was the last scene in a book/movie and it was awesome, but I have no idea what the characters were talking about because I apparently didn't read/watch the first 98% and I just got to see the climactic final battle.

Before that, I have gone several years without any kind of dream. Not just not being able to remember dreams, but a complete lack of dreaming at all.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32947 on: July 15, 2011, 01:47:00 pm »

I'm having one of those day where I feel like I'm gonna puke from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. And not even because of any certain thing, that is just how I feel.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32948 on: July 15, 2011, 01:57:53 pm »

My only grandfather (and grandparent for that matter) is in the hospital, now he is a bit of a hypochonder and scared easily by whatever small sickness befalls him but i still can't help but worry for him.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32949 on: July 15, 2011, 03:09:41 pm »

Well now after the diet is over, I believe I'm going to regain those couple of kilos I lost quite quickly.
I just lack a goal really. I'm not that uncomfortable with my body. Most of the complaining comes from my parents.

Well, at least it looks like I'll be able to keep up my jogging habit.
As long as I don't listen to Touhou music all the time, while I'm doing it >.>

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32950 on: July 15, 2011, 03:21:06 pm »

Well now after the diet is over, I believe I'm going to regain those couple of kilos I lost quite quickly.
I just lack a goal really. I'm not that uncomfortable with my body. Most of the complaining comes from my parents.

Well, at least it looks like I'll be able to keep up my jogging habit.
As long as I don't listen to Touhou music all the time, while I'm doing it >.>
1. That was probablz water weight. Zou lose a few pounds of weight at first from a diet just from the water used to store zour short-term energz stores. Fat is generallz lost at a pound a week.

2. Taking up a plzsical habit is excellent. Just watching what zou eat, portions and basic activitz regularlz does amaying things. No need to starve.

3. Music zou like helps zou ignore workout pain and helps zour bodz regulate a constant rhzthem. Itll make rhzthmic activitz like jogging much more enjozable.

Zou are doing good dude. Zou can do this man.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32951 on: July 15, 2011, 03:30:51 pm »

Oh, man.  I don't even know.  I just feel guilty.

First step is to do all the German stuff I know about needing to do in the near/distant future.  Then I can think about doing something else.  Tonight I'll cook two big dishes and start thinking up the next thing to eat.  I really have to change what I'm doing.

Trying to be a functional adult is so hard.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32952 on: July 15, 2011, 03:32:59 pm »

I'm not keeping contact with anybody.  It's hard when people always want you to call them all the time just to be sociable and everything, bah.  Going to my Dad's anyway, I hope he doesn't mind.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #32953 on: July 15, 2011, 03:43:52 pm »

On the other hand, I'm going to sell my soul to myself and write a contract make a sacrifice of myself, to myself that will keep me out of this damn situation.

If you learn how to master some runes, you'll share those secrets, right? :)
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32954 on: July 15, 2011, 03:47:39 pm »

On the other hand, I'm going to sell my soul to myself and write a contract make a sacrifice of myself, to myself that will keep me out of this damn situation.

. . .

I think you just got a huge chunk of my personality right there.  I may need to sit down.

Pages: 1 ... 2195 2196 [2197] 2198 2199 ... 8167